It's Em #10 Missing Em's neck and the #grifted cricut, hoover, desk.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gosh, she really does waddle doesn't she? I feel bad for her. Maybe she had a bit of the old chub rub, that's bloody painful. @kittypaws were you tempted to go and speak to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh gosh, she really does waddle doesn't she? I feel bad for her. Maybe she had a bit of the old chub rub, that's bloody painful. @kittypaws were you tempted to go and speak to her?
I was tempted but I didn’t wanna be two faced 🤣 plus I thought what if she tries to get me in the vlog I’d never live it down 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That video is SO EMABARRASSING jeeeeezz I'm starting to feel a little sorry for her, its so bad.

I've just walked along the landing back and forth like her and I feel like a disgusting slobbo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That video is SO EMABARRASSING jeeeeezz I'm starting to feel a little sorry for her, its so bad.

I've just walked along the landing back and forth like her and I feel like a disgusting slobbo
Im in a mtg and that made me laugh out loud!
---
Well that video was a shocker. Not many people walk like that, flat footed, feet wide apart. If it's not painful now it will be soon. Imagine seeing Em AND Chris walking together!

Was the footage before or after the concert?

• Haha
She has a very awkward gait. You can only imagine the immense strain her joints are under.

• Sad
  • Wow
Just re watched it again and the walk gets worse every time! She must be sooooooooooo uncomfortable. No wonder the dog doesn't get off the bloody lead!
Remember when she said she could run 5k on the treadmill?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Remember when she said she could run 5k on the treadmill?
Behave! When was that? 1990?!

She surprised herself with how far she managed to go on a 2km dog walk once. Looking at her walk in that video I’m surprised she managed past the end of her street!

It is actually shocking that someone that owns a dog, is struggling that much to walk and tie her laces. I reckon her mother probably does the walking and Emma does it once in a while so she can story it in her condom hat on IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks like she is doing the gangnam style dance in a walking format. Either that or she has been horse riding on mount heart attack waiting to happen 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hopefully when she sees the video (hi em, we know your active) she’ll decide she needs to do something about her weight. It’s not even about her being bigger at this point it’s about the fact she can’t walk properly. She’ll have her own little mobility scooter before long if she keeps this up or be in a wheelchair, could you imagine Chris having to push that?

• Haha
I went on a 5 day horse trekking holiday once. Pretty sure I was walking like Em for a good week afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember walking like Em, I was 8cm dilated at the time though ..... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You guys kill me 🤣

Not that I pay much attention but is Em usually this quiet on insta?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t be so bad it Emma just owned it. Kim owns and it and looks great. Just comparing these photos, Emma just own who you are and stop using so many filters. The black and yellow dress was just this week
---
You guys kill me 🤣

Not that I pay much attention but is Em usually this quiet on insta?
Sure she is at home making the be kind video

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
In the first photo above her left arm looks like a bent trotter. All this filtering is bonkers. If your gonna do it at least do it properly.

• Haha
Wouldn’t be so bad it Emma just owned it. Kim owns and it and looks great. Just comparing these photos, Emma just own who you are and stop using so many filters. The black and yellow dress was just this week
---

Sure she is at home making the be kind video
Looks like Chris has been up on the step ladder again to get that flattering shot of Em on the black and yellow dress. Either that or they've bought a drone for the purpose.
---
wow you’re so good getting all that footage!!! this is amazing!!!!
---

i totally agree!! there needs to be some official recognition of this!
Pride of Britain Award I reckon

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.