It's Em #10 Missing Em's neck and the #grifted cricut, hoover, desk.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And really struggling to walk. Dear me. No bend in the knee when she walks. Like Pingu.
Mobility scooter incoming !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish all influencers could be filmed like this. It’ll soon teach them that filming complete strangers & uploading it online can be very upsetting & dangerous.
Not Em though, this is just funny AF 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t follow Kim but she seems a nice woman, not afraid to hide herself away & is naturally pretty.
She definitely comes across as Heffalump’s carer. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I also found it a bit weird that she went to the self checkout by herself. She was with Kim in the sandwiches bit at the front, they then both went further into the store together but Em came back by herself and went to the checkout then went and stood by herself waiting for Kim I guess. Like why would you do that, why wouldn’t you find her in the store and go to the checkout together?

Yes I was a right stalker 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I also found it a bit weird that she went to the self checkout by herself. She was with Kim in the sandwiches bit at the front, they then both went further into the store together but Em came back by herself and went to the checkout then went and stood by herself waiting for Kim I guess. Like why would you do that, why wouldn’t you find her in the store and go to the checkout together?

Because she didn't want to offer to pay for Kim's stuff. When I go out with my friends we often pay for the other's snacks at the checkout.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Because she didn't want to offer to pay for Kim's stuff. When I go out with my friends we often pay for the other's snacks at the checkout.
I’m surprised she didn’t pull Chris out of her sleeve to pay for whatever she bought

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Thank you THANK YOU for your service.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The waddle is wierd.
I'm at least size, probably a couple stone bigger and I walk nornally.
Why does she walk like she's 8 months pregnant with twins

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

We’re so proud of you 😂

I’m actually surprised she could use the self checkout all by herself. I’m not even taking the piss, I’m always surprised when she does grown up things without help!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wonder if Emma reading here now will finally ‘take ownership’ after being papped in the wild. She has to realise that wide legged waddle isn’t normal, you can’t continue on like that, it can not be comfortable. Not being able to complete a simple task of tying her shoelaces centrally and needing her dog to jump up on the sofa to attach his harness because she can’t bend down haven’t been the wake up calls yet.

She’ll be having a meltdown after seeing these. Will withhold her vlog from the housebound simpletons she ignores in comments and come back with a black and white IG photo with an ambiguous caption for some positive comments to build her back up.

If you’re reading here Emma, next time Onslow’s in the garage getting the next season’s bunting and B&M tat out of the garage, ask him to get your exercise bike too if it hasn’t gone on FB market place already.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Reel of Em crying & saying she’s being trolled & secretly filmed. Googly cross eyes filling with tears, reminding us all to “be kind”, then “taking a break from YouTube “. All while filtered to duck. I could write the script!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Reel of Em crying & saying she’s being trolled & secretly filmed.
When it’s something she does weekly, filming strangers in her videos while walking round Primark and Home Bargains.
Can’t make money and build a social media following from doing it, and then cry when it happens to you. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And if she didn’t filter herself so much we wouldn’t be shocked at how different she looks in the wild.
We got a sneak peek when frenemy Mikhila filmed her for us in bath and body works.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
When it’s something she does weekly, filming strangers in her videos while walking round Primark and Home Bargains.
Can’t make money and build a social media following from doing it, and then cry when it happens to you. 🤷‍♀️
That's very true.
How many people has she captured in these latest videos?
She's got young teenage girls sitting behind her, I'm sure she didn't get their parent's permission to put them on Instagram. She should blur their faces.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.