It's Em #10 Missing Em's neck and the #grifted cricut, hoover, desk.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh crikey - the #AD cricut vlog is out. Is it just me who thinks this but, why make your own Harry Styles' merch??? Why not buy from the official vendors at the stadium - to support businesses???? It was the same with the coronation - she 'made her own' ....
---
She thought her jacket was denim but, it's 'cotton'..............denim IS 100% cotton.............dear lord :rolleyes:
could we really see her spending 35-45 on a T-shirt or 60-80 on a hoodie? She’s far too tight for that, criket continue to send her free stuff, I have no idea why nothing she makes looks decent.
I have heard that the general quality of his merchandise is really poor which is a shame.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s really a fan. Just joining in because it’s popular to. I think a lot of people over about 35 were older when One Direction came out and weren’t mega fans like the teenagers of the time, now I guess those teenagers are in their mid 20s, and are the ones ‘dressing up’ or buying the merch. She’s far too tight to spend £80 on a hoodie, would much rather find the cheapest jacket she can and stick all that shite over it. Tragic for someone over 40.

I noticed the ‘its not denim, it’s cotton’ comment. What a moron. She masquerades as a fashion blogger but doesn’t have the slightest clue about materials.

Also, the tote bag, are you even allowed to take bags that big into stadiums? What is she taking?! (Food I assume) And the way she kept saying that lyric she applied to the bag, cringe! She’s panic listened to a couple of albums in the week leading in and that’s about all she took from that.

Is the croffice (🤮) already too small for her to do that stuff in that she’s all over the dining table again? And the plastic waste from using that machine!! Shocking. Not to mention everything she has made to date is complete tit and all goes in the bin within a fortnight no doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh crikey - the #AD cricut vlog is out. Is it just me who thinks this but, why make your own Harry Styles' merch??? Why not buy from the official vendors at the stadium - to support businesses???? It was the same with the coronation - she 'made her own' ....
---
She thought her jacket was denim but, it's 'cotton'..............denim IS 100% cotton.............dear lord :rolleyes:
Because she would have to pay for it! Cricut ‘kindly gift’ her items !

• Haha
I wonder why she didn't take her godchildren along for a treat. Anyway, after watching the videos I think the youngsters are much better dressed with their feather boas and headbands.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Have hello fresh gone bust yet???
I don't understand the cricut sponsorship. I'm guessing they are desperate.
I agree it would have been nice if she'd taken her nieces or friends kids and made them printed jackets and bags or whatever.
At 40+ she looks tragic with those items.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've got to admit, I don't really know much about Harry Styles and have zero interest in him so have no idea what the context is (a song lyric I assume) but the way she was stroking that bag and reading aloud about "say goodnight to us Harry" or whatever as an adult woman - made me feel a little ill. Imagine being him seeing women twice his age doing this stuff, to me it's just so weird :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She talks about being over 40 like it's an illness. Christ woman, no one gives a tit what you wear (the waddle might get looks) 🤣 She's so odd. When she says "funky" 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Is the croffice (🤮) already too small for her to do that stuff in that she’s all over the dining table again? And the plastic waste from using that machine!! Shocking. Not to mention everything she has made to date is complete tit and all goes in the bin within a fortnight no doubt.
this is what annoys me; the throw away nature of most of the things she makes. Those jackets will never see the light of day again and it’s so wasteful

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Oh dear, it was a bit cringe when she kept saying that line about we wanna say goodnight etc. She's too much of a try hard, just be yourself Em! I've never heard her mention she likes Harry Styles before?

Wonder if the weeble video will be a wake up call to change her ways. We know it won’t be. Princess picky picnic won’t change until her health deteriorates.

Wonder if the weeble video will be a wake up call to change her ways. We know it won’t be. Princess picky picnic won’t change until her health deteriorates.
Thing is, even if her health did deteriorate she’d just blame it on ‘getting old’, at 42! She’s that deluded and lazy.

Legit PISSING myself at her continued and earnest use of the word ‘funky’ 😂😂. I don’t think anyone has used that word seriously since circa 1991.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she’s in denial about her size tbh- and the health issues that she’s going to undoubtedly encounter being that weight!

The first insta post she did after the pictures shown on here, showing her real size, (and not the heavily filtered pics she posts) was her going for afternoon tea!
I mean there’s just no hope for her. 😱

I'm surprised her health isn't already deteriorating. I'm half her size, no major health issues but during lockdown I went to see my doctor as I had a lot of pain in my legs which I put down to sitting for too long as I was teaching online. Long story short, high cholesterol e blood pressure off the chart. At a huge risk of a stroke and I had no clue. No symptoms. On a cholesterol tablet and daily blood pressure for life.

• Heart
  • Wow
I'm surprised her health isn't already deteriorating. I'm half her size, no major health issues but during lockdown I went to see my doctor as I had a lot of pain in my legs which I put down to sitting for too long as I was teaching online. Long story short, high cholesterol e blood pressure off the chart. At a huge risk of a stroke and I had no clue. No symptoms. On a cholesterol tablet and daily blood pressure for life.
She mentioned not so long ago creaking and groaning when she gets out of bed. Considering she’s a relatively young woman that’s terrible. My 85 yo dad has more get up and go, clambering up ladders to repair his roof or painting the ceilings.

• Wow
Similar, I'm a lot smaller than her and quite a few years younger - but was feeling generally tired and unwell about a year ago. Went for a blood test and was told blood sugar and cholesterol were both elevated. Was told to make lifestyle changes (even though I thought I was pretty healthy). She is very lucky she hasn't experienced any issues so far.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.