It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her outfit?? 😬😬😬 I know it’s nice to be individual but I’d love to get my hands on her wardrobe with a pair of scissors.
I really liked what she was wearing last night, other then a few dodgy outfits I think she has good taste in clothes & have even bought the same outfit for myself (not through her links mind).
I bet there are some outfits we have worn in the past that when we have been reminded of have thought what the hell was I thinking 😂

Reactions: 2
She says can’t be lazy today because she’s got so much to do, and the only thing she goes on to say is she has to plan her meals for the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha I was rolling my eyes at her stories this morning... I can't be hungover as I've got so much to do today... Meal plan for the week and cook tea.... Nah love you don't have a busy day!!! Good job she doesn't have any kids 😂

• Haha
Haha I was rolling my eyes at her stories this morning... I can't be hungover as I've got so much to do today... Meal plan for the week and cook tea.... Nah love you don't have a busy day!!! Good job she doesn't have any kids 😂
Innit.

I often wonder how long that dog is left on her own. She always seems really down.

Reactions: 1
Aww no , she is a good doggie mum . She doesn’t want kids anyway . Any mum will tell you there is nothing in comparison to motherhood to occupy your time .. however I’m a big advocate of choice and folk who choose not to have kids. You can’t get it if you haven’t experienced it but that is also okay.

Reactions: 6
Aww no , she is a good doggie mum . She doesn’t want kids anyway . Any mum will tell you there is nothing in comparison to motherhood to occupy your time .. however I’m a big advocate of choice and folk who choose not to have kids. You can’t get it if you haven’t experienced it but that is also okay.
What? Who mentioned children 😂?
I was concerned for the dog, not her ovaries.

God she’s so dull, I hate to say this but I think I’m going to unfollow! Apart from a holiday twice a year her account is so boring- same pics , same ads, same stories talking about the same thing every week. I loved her on her weight loss journey- that’s what she used to be good at, but as a lifestyle insta not so much and it’s not her fault she just doesn’t have the kind of personality or sense of humour that makes you want to watch/ engage- she isn’t interesting.
Protein shake, coffee pod, walk Dora, picky lunch at work, Shopping trolley, slow cooker slop, ASOS haul, primark stick on nails, bath and tit mud-mask....bit of plugging those crap cosmetics then a boomerang of her head for luck and repeat FOREVERRRRRR

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God she’s so dull, I hate to say this but I think I’m going to unfollow! Apart from a holiday twice a year her account is so boring- same pics , same ads, same stories talking about the same thing every week. I loved her on her weight loss journey- that’s what she used to be good at, but as a lifestyle insta not so much and it’s not her fault she just doesn’t have the kind of personality or sense of humour that makes you want to watch/ engage- she isn’t interesting.
Protein shake, coffee pod, walk Dora, picky lunch at work, Shopping trolley, slow cooker slop, ASOS haul, primark stick on nails, bath and tit mud-mask....bit of plugging those crap cosmetics then a boomerang of her head for luck and repeat FOREVERRRRRR
You forgot about their trips to meadowhall and the cinema!

• Haha
The person above you mentioned kids
Ah sorry I thought that was all dog related.

Even the drunk videos are becoming monotonous.

She’s definitely one of the least offensive instagram accounts I follow but the way she says “milky coffee” makes me cringe my head off. Why doesn’t she just say she’s having a coffee? Milky 🤢

• Haha
I reaaalllly want to comment and ask why the duck she has a protein shake every morning.

Reactions: 3
I reaaalllly want to comment and ask why the duck she has a protein shake every morning.
She doesn't workout and eats meat there is no reason for her to be having them. She is brainwashed while trying to brainwash others.

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely one of the least offensive instagram accounts I follow but the way she says “milky coffee” makes me cringe my head off. Why doesn’t she just say she’s having a coffee? Milky 🤢
I never knew how much I also hated this until you pointed it out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd guess the main driver is to plug another crappy product

I hope she polished her shoes before going back into work after lunch 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Don't be fooled by this one she can be a right madam when she wants to be. I remember her having a witch-fit when she had a bit of stick online over the skinny coffee, undeclared ADS and people bringing her up for showing off about all her designer bits. They just asked innocent questions like how can she afford it all, she got right arsy 😂 It was quite amusing seeing the real Dani pop out for a change! She normally needs about 15 drinks otherwise 😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.