It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have gained around 2 stone since last year through a combination of crappy early menopause and having to go on HRT and an antidepressant. It was my 40th last week and I was able to wear a dress that I wore a stone and a half ago that’s a size 10 and still feel comfortable. It is a loose style with a tie belt but what I’m trying to say is that whilst I’m a size 14 in tailored work trousers,that dress is a 10 and it fits. So she may well be able to fit into stuff smaller than she actually is,I wouldn’t say I was that size if I was her though 🙈

Reactions: 2
The dresses may be a 6, but that’s because she is obviously small up top, and has a flat stomach. She has said before that she has always had a flat stomach even at her biggest. The trousers are not a 6, as the poster above pointed out

Reactions: 1
Clearly the camera does add extra pounds. Must say I’m gutted as I like a lot of the stuff she’s posted & was hoping they would be in a bigger size as a lot of them are sold out on line

Show me a pair of jeans or fitted trousers in a 6 tho! She can prob squeeze into 8’s / 6’s on top because of small boobs and small 5’3 frame but nothing is tight....it’s all stretchy flowy stuff. She always looks like she’s bulging out of it all, never has pics from side etc.

Reactions: 4
The dresses may be a 6, but that’s because she is obviously small up top, and has a flat stomach. She has said before that she has always had a flat stomach even at her biggest. The trousers are not a 6, as the poster above pointed out
Maybe she’s very petite? Like if you’re shorter you’ll be bigger at a 6 than if you’re taller

Show me a pair of jeans or fitted trousers in a 6 tho! She can prob squeeze into 8’s / 6’s on top because of small boobs and small 5’3 frame but nothing is tight....it’s all stretchy flowy stuff. She always looks like she’s bulging out of it all, never has pics from side etc.
- totally agree

Clearly the camera does add extra pounds. Must say I’m gutted as I like a lot of the stuff she’s posted & was hoping they would be in a bigger size as a lot of them are sold out on line
The camera def does lie. As I stated in a previous post I have met Danielle irl and not only is she short but she’s also tiny. It was only a couple of months back and I’m 5”8 and a size 12 and I felt like the bloody green giant next to her 😂

Reactions: 3
The camera def does lie. As I stated in a previous post I have met Danielle irl and not only is she short but she’s also tiny. It was only a couple of months back and I’m 5”8 and a size 12 and I felt like the bloody green giant next to her 😂
She looks fab whatever size she may be x

I’d like to echo this; never met her as such but seen her a-few times in a shopping centre near Barnsley; you would honestly not believe how small she is! Absolutely tiny in real life!

I do believe she’s tiny, if you look her up on Facebook you can see her in group photos and she’s always the smallest one there. I think when really short people put on even a couple of pounds it’s far more noticeable looking than on a taller person. She still looks good though I think.

we all live for the drunken stories and boomerangs 🙌🏻 Its the only time her content gets interesting!

Her outfit?? 😬😬😬 I know it’s nice to be individual but I’d love to get my hands on her wardrobe with a pair of scissors.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.