It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't workout and eats meat there is no reason for her to be having them. She is brainwashed while trying to brainwash others.
You can get tones of protein from other food sources (not meat!!) do you follow Rebecca Edwards ?? She’s all about the shakes too but does actually work out ... still annoys me 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

You can get tones of protein from other food sources (not meat!!) do you follow Rebecca Edwards ?? She’s all about the shakes too but does actually work out ... still annoys me 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I am a dairy free veggie who rarely eats eggs (only if they are from a friends chicken) I get more than enough protein from my diet without shakes. If you aren't getting enough protein you are on a bad diet!

I do follow her she is starting to bug me as well with the shakes as its constant.

Reactions: 1
If she posts something regular, it’s because she’s making money from it. Whether you need it, whether it’s any use, or even if it’s bad for you, she doesn’t care.

Reactions: 12
Don't be fooled by this one she can be a right madam when she wants to be. I remember her having a witch-fit when she had a bit of stick online over the skinny coffee, undeclared ADS and people bringing her up for showing off about all her designer bits. They just asked innocent questions like how can she afford it all, she got right arsy 😂 It was quite amusing seeing the real Dani pop out for a change! She normally needs about 15 drinks otherwise 😉
"Geeewwwewd mawnin' guys, 'ope you'd a gewd kip. I'm jus preppin an unnecessary protein smewwwwvy. Please use this code to fund my new Gucci loafers, as the current ones are done in, thx hun xxx"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its groundhog day...Milky coffee...protein shake...boring, dead eyed chat to the camera about walking the dog and going to work 🙄

I'll give her one thing though, she actually looks fresh faced and CLEAN this morning rather than her usual muddy appearance

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Strawberry smewwwvy today.

Is it just me....would you advertise to the internet that you're home alone for the weekend?

Reactions: 6
If he’s in Germany, I hope he knows that tit is illegal?!
Stupid man. I've seen people get disciplined at work for this type of stuff too - people know what bank they work for it's no secret. The bank I work for has a social media responsibility clause in our contract (same with my husband at his bank).

ETA that's why I stay incognito 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Stupid man. I've seen people get disciplined at work for this type of stuff too - people know what bank they work for it's no secret. The bank I work for has a social media responsibility clause in our contract (same with my husband at his bank).
Let’s report him to his place of work.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for his mate its something Ben has caught on camera and thought I know I will caption it with a nazi joke thats bloody hilarious.

God them two are really not the brightest crayons in the box!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.