It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does take care of herself though, as much as I agree and don’t understand why she likes those protein sachets so much, she does eat a fair bit of fruit & veg? As well as constantly walking her dog? All I have an issue with is that she’s not the size she says she is. JSG has already said she’s back in an 18 hasn’t she?
Isn’t JSG pregnant? Not saying a size 18 is healthy to get to when pregnant but I was a size 8 and went up to a 14 which was big for me.... didn’t manage a keepingkate and gain 7 stone though 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How can you compare a puffy looking Danielle to a chinny chubby JSG?!

One is claiming to be XS/6-8 and is probably a 10 and puffy and bloaty from 3 weeks overindulgence while the other one gained at least 5 stone PRIOR to being pregnant and tried to hide it behind a RAINBOW OF LIES.

I really don’t care but I enjoyed typing that and I made myself chuckle.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Isn’t JSG pregnant? Not saying a size 18 is healthy to get to when pregnant but I was a size 8 and went up to a 14 which was big for me.... didn’t manage a keepingkate and gain 7 stone though 😂😂😂😂😂
I’m pointing out that she has been open about her weight gain, as the previous comment said she hadn’t acknowledged it when she has?

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for Danielle a bit, she’s clearly not happy about her weight and the lack of honesty and reluctance to even acknowledge the weight gain shows that. Some would say ‘oh she’s just happy in her own skin now that’s all’ but the lying about her size contradicts that.
She looks a lot bigger in her currently holiday snaps, and it’s not just holiday bloat, she looked bigger on day one..... there is nothing wrong with her size- that’s not the point- the point is that she is unhappy with it and trying to deceive people into buying slimming products like low syn meat hampers and protein shakes that clearly don’t work - but she wants the cash so much she doesn’t care.
She has lost her integrity and that’s a shame because it’s one of the main reasons I followed her- she was honest and accountable.
The way she is currently eating and drinking is causing weight gain- I imagine she’d be a good 10.5 stone or more if she weighed herself which is 2 stone above her goal weight when she was actually a size 6.
Her following numbers have started pretty much the same and I think it’s because she is boring and no longer relatable. Even if she just said ‘right guys, I’ve gained weight, I’m happy, im not trying to lose weight anyway so I won’t plug the weight loss stuff and I’ll stick to my new path as a lifestyle and travel account’ then I think people would be onboard.

Reactions: 13

One is claiming to be XS/6-8 and is probably a 10 and puffy and bloaty from 3 weeks overindulgence while the other one gained at least 5 stone PRIOR to being pregnant and tried to hide it behind a RAINBOW OF LIES.

Lol'ing my head off at this 😂😂😂😂😂

I’m pointing out that she has been open about her weight gain, as the previous comment said she hadn’t acknowledged it when she has?
It took her a good year to acknowledge her weight gain and she only did because she was outing her consultant for accidentally sending her a text saying that she had gained 5 stone. She was quite happy to continually brand herself as eat the rainbow miss slinky whilst being eat all the vegan pies ten ton Tessie behind closed doors.

Jsg is one of the most disingenuous accounts out there. Compare how many selfies and pics of herself she used to post to now. At least Danielle is only kiddinh herself on she’s a 6 when we can all see with our own eyes she’s not. When she stops posting full body pics and her timeline is just photos of healthy food and quotes then she can be compared to jsg.

Reactions: 7
I really hope there isn’t going to be a story EVERY morning of Danielle making a coffee & a smoothie. I loved her holiday posts & I like her clothes posts (most of the time) but can’t bare seeing coffee & smoothies every day 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really hope there isn’t going to be a story EVERY morning of Danielle making a coffee & a smoothie. I loved her holiday posts & I like her clothes posts (most of the time) but can’t bare seeing coffee & smoothies every day 😴
Her coffee machine that takes ages to shoot the coffee out, I don’t see the point in her filming! But yep, that’s what you’ll get every morning!

A rainbow of lies 😂😂😂 I’m creased!

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately yes, that's every morning.

That and the dog walking.

Coffee machine/ smoothie / dog walk / skincare shite/ asos orders / cinema / meal prep and the duck it I’m out for burgers / Toby / cocktails
I still watch her though and I note she has taken the slimming world stuff off her profile .. although that might have been ages ago.

I do really like Danielle, followed her for a long time BUT I’m not sure I entirely believe the “everyone has been asking me how I....(book my holidays, chop my veg, make my smoothie etc ) stories. I mean come on, I know she has a lot of followers but are there people out there who take the time to message someone about how they chop veg?!?!

Reactions: 7
Maybe an unpopular opinion but it makes me a little sad to think she is buying an outfit purely for a pic on the gram and then sells it on after one night of wearing it.. there are some nice outfits in there.. why not give them a few more wears?

Reactions: 4
Her clothes say size 5 still.

Size 6 even
She obviously must look much bigger in her photos than she actually is - she’s definitely gained weight but I’ll admit when I’m wrong, I thought there was no way she was still a size 6!

She obviously must look much bigger in her photos than she actually is - she’s definitely gained weight but I’ll admit when I’m wrong, I thought there was no way she was still a size 6!
Most clothes are an 8 at the smallest, and just because the label says 6, doesn’t mean it fits properly... she’s got a lovely figure but no way are her legs a 6

Most clothes are an 8 at the smallest, and just because the label says 6, doesn’t mean it fits properly... she’s got a lovely figure but no way are her legs a 6
Going through what she’s posted tonight there are 8 dresses mainly ASOS in a size 6. Completely agree her legs look bigger than a 6, but she does have a lovely figure. She obviously is much smaller than she looks in photos though, my friend wears a 6 in ASOS stuff and looks at least 2 sizes smaller than Danielle! X

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.