It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even know who Danielle is I’m just a new member and didn’t know where to post my question. I’ve seen this accounts (trixie_plus_3) name in another forum and I wondered there but you couldn’t ask a question the comments were cut off so I just thought I’d try in here 🤷🏼‍♀️
If you go into one of the categories, influencers, instagrammers etc, whichever is relevant.. then press the new thread button you can create a thread for her

Reactions: 2
I think Danielle might be a genius. Putting your beer in the cold flask? I thought I was a dedicated drinker but this is whole new level thinking. So doing this next city break!

Reactions: 5
She gets hammered, thinks her stories look cool, wakes up in the morning rough as duck and realises in the cold light of day that they are not, dies inside, deletes them with The Fear, then carries on with her travelling/day and pretends everything is picture perfect. I love it!

What bothers me is the constant ads, the dead fish eyes, the bleeping boomerangs, posing with a drying face mask pretending it has some magical properties, a monotone voice that could curdle milk, and that dog sick pulled chicken recipe.

Other than that, I think she’s grand.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Danielle might be a genius. Putting your beer in the cold flask? I thought I was a dedicated drinker but this is whole new level thinking. So doing this next city break!
Genius? What by keeping beer cold in a flask that’s designed to keep liquids cool? Genius?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she has a lovely body but looking at her latest story that is 100% not a size 6. She is fooling no one. Nothing wrong with being a size 10!

Reactions: 2
Those fringed Gucci shoes. Just no. Just because it has a designer name slapped on it does not make it look good.

You really cannot polish a turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those fringed Gucci shoes. Just no. Just because it has a designer name slapped on it does not make it look good.

You really cannot polish a turd.
They are so bleeping cringe.

We might be in for some drunk stories tonight. I'm setting my alarm to check before she deletes them in the morning 🤓

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
And so it begins 😂.

I honestly don't know how she's done it on her holiday, the hangovers and heat would have killed me!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if her hubby gets sick to the back teeth of her constantly being on Instagram?! It’s literally alllllll the time.. Does she never have any chill/screen free time!!

Anyone else think that filter makes her look so old.. it does not do anything for the skin on her face

Reactions: 5
CHESNEY BROWN!!!!!

It's been killing me for months and I've FINALLY figured out who her husband is - IT'S CHESNEY!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.