It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest photo in the white top confirms she's probably a size 12, her arms definitely don't look like a 6 or an 8

Reactions: 7
She is definitely not a size 6! Though i like her holiday pics they go on some lovely holidays but they're young with no kids so why not 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Absolutely no danger is she a size 6! Theres nothing wrong with her size but why lie hun 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
she’s got a nice figure but there is no way she’s a size 6 like she says! Surely nobody believes her when she insists she’s a 6 or bought something in extra small! I think people would have more respect for her if she was just honest & admits she’s put on a bit of weight & the skinny coffee/protein shakes are not working!!

Reactions: 5
I think she looks gorgeous don’t get me wrong, but not even the skinniest person could avoid putting on at least half a stone after all that gorgeous food they’ve been eating. I hope she does a weigh-in when she gets home and gets back on SW, I miss her old posts when she was 100% on it, she was inspirational!

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her. I would rather watch paint dry than listen to her dreary moany voice one more time!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she looks gorgeous don’t get me wrong, but not even the skinniest person could avoid putting on at least half a stone after all that gorgeous food they’ve been eating. I hope she does a weigh-in when she gets home and gets back on SW, I miss her old posts when she was 100% on it, she was inspirational!
I didn’t find her inspirational because she ate the same few boring meals over and over, but definitely much preferred her before she became all about the ads and lies

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed her. I would rather watch paint dry than listen to her dreary moany voice one more time!
If I ever accidentally click on her stories and it says hi or hi guys my boyfriend does an impression and goes I’m Danielle and my life is so boring or something else to make me laugh 😂 even he can’t stand her and doesn’t even follow her!!

• Haha
She's said that she's going to put all her holiday clothes on her selling account after the holiday. So she's going to have to list the sizes. :unsure:

She's said that she's going to put all her holiday clothes on her selling account after the holiday. So she's going to have to list the sizes. :unsure:
Yeah but she always puts her clothes up and says they are a 6/8 and they definitely are not! I don’t know how she gets away with the lies 🤔

Reactions: 1
To be fare I have bought a dress and a skirt last year on her depot account .. they were new and they were a size 6. She was a size 6 this time last year but has put on about two stone .

“Fair”

To be fare I have bought a dress and a skirt last year on her depot account .. they were new and they were a size 6. She was a size 6 this time last year but has put on about two stone .

“Fair”
New with tags? As in never worn? Because they don’t fit?

Why would you buy things and sell them new, or after one wear? She goes on holiday often enough to warrant keeping her holiday clothes

Why would you buy things and sell them new, or after one wear? She goes on holiday often enough to warrant keeping her holiday clothes
One was a skirt that has been worn once in her pics , the other a dress than had tags .
I have followed her for ages , she did get down to a size 6/8 and maintained it for a good while but over the last year has regained a lot and is obviously a good few size bigger unless it has stretch room .

I don’t get it either but tbh my 21 year old daughter does similar.. she won’t wear the same outfit many times especially if it’s on social media .. they sell on depot then back on to asos with the £ 😂

I know but she’s 21 when it’s awful to be seen in the same outfit every night out 😂 but Danielle is in her 30’s, I just find it such a waste.
Yeah we all know she was a 6/8 when she was her lowest, over 2 stone (at least) ago. But you can’t stay a 6 no matter how much weight you put on

I know but she’s 21 when it’s awful to be seen in the same outfit every night out 😂 but Danielle is in her 30’s, I just find it such a waste.
Yeah we all know she was a 6/8 when she was her lowest, over 2 stone (at least) ago. But you can’t stay a 6 no matter how much weight you put on
Yep im 33 and like to get a good few holidays out of my clothes then again I'm still in my pregnancy knickers and my sons 6 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.