It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bikini photos are now taken from a distance.

She’s clearly gained back a lot of weight- I’d say she’s probably closer to her pre sw weight. She’ll continue to post outfits saying she’s a size 6 when in reality she’s probably about a 12 now. Again, nothing wrong with being a 12 at all, but another failed slimming worlder who continues to present a false reality and push products like protein powder with no real knowledge of the product, just £ signs in her eyes.

Reactions: 8
I had a look back at some of her old photos when she'd initially lost the weight (because I wasn't following her then so hadn't seen them). She does look much smaller, but also you can see comments where people have asked her what size she's wearing X outfit in and she says size six. She's been open about how she's now at least 1.5 stone above her target weight so it is obvious to anyone with a brain that she can't be a size six now.

Let it go Danielle, you look great as it is!

Reactions: 11
The pool photo shows her to be a lot, lot heavier. She looks great. But 8st 3lb or whatever she got to target weight and size 6 she is not. Just be honest when asked. Although I think she’s slowly moving away from SW now, doesn’t tag them anymore but still has those sponsorships from the crappy weight loss product pushers.

Reactions: 4
The pool photo shows her to be a lot, lot heavier. She looks great. But 8st 3lb or whatever she got to target weight and size 6 she is not. Just be honest when asked. Although I think she’s slowly moving away from SW now, doesn’t tag them anymore but still has those sponsorships from the crappy weight loss product pushers.
A few of them seem to be moving away from SW. I noticed that @spanjee has stopped mentioning or tagging them now too.

Reactions: 1
God how patronising "we are soooooo lucky we get to travel" 😂🙄🙄🙄

You go on holiday, just like the majority of people who hold down a job. You're not yachting around the globe discovering islands.

Anyway....her drunk videos 😂😂😂😂

Did I miss any of them? I saw them dancing and looking pissed and cross eyed and then her slurring on the balcony...

Reactions: 2
He wasn’t punching when she was bigger though. She’s got better as she lost weight. Also isn’t he a bank manager? So I assume lots of money. But then just because he’s not your taste doesn’t mean he’s not hers.

I actually met them both on holiday a couple of years ago and they were lovely and actually really in the moment!

Reactions: 5
He’s a bank manager and she’s a mortgage advisor so they would have a good income even without her money she earns from Instagram. I don’t know why she bothers pedalling the nuskin shite.

He wears a Tag Heuer tho. He made a post about it and everything.

I think they're both just very shallow and think designer things = happiness.
I don’t think it’s shallow to like designer things. They’re young, earn good money and have no kids so if they wana buy desginer stuff why not? I would if I could 🤣

My man's a bank manager (in fact "vice president") it's a load of smoke a mirrors.

Gucci shoes and primark nails 💅

He’s a bank manager and she’s a mortgage advisor so they would have a good income even without her money she earns from Instagram. I don’t know why she bothers pedalling the nuskin shite.

I don’t think it’s shallow to like designer things. They’re young, earn good money and have no kids so if they wana buy desginer stuff why not? I would if I could 🤣
Just not my thing I suppose.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think they would both actually be quite nice. She seems to have lots of friends in real life.
She however won’t be stepping ( or posting anyway) on the scales anytime soon.
All that food and booze looked absolutely insane and amazing tbh
Slimming world or any diet world it’s nit though.
I’m drooling cause I’m on a diet though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.