It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why have I never found her before 😂😂 OMG she’s so me, hammered and posting insta stories!! Her hubby absolutely cracked me up on there last night, he was ruined 🙈🤣

Reactions: 2
I think she is at her best when she’s drunk!! 😂

I love her! Soooooo refreshing to see someone honest and down to earth on insta. I don’t even care her photos are photoshopped to an inch of their life, mine would be too! At least she’s not afraid to show the real her when she’s hammered or hanging, all the more fun and relatable to me anyway 😂

I love her! Soooooo refreshing to see someone honest and down to earth on insta. I don’t even care her photos are photoshopped to an inch of their life, mine would be too! At least she’s not afraid to show the real her when she’s hammered or hanging, all the more fun and relatable to me anyway 😂

If her photos are photoshopped then how does that even remotely show the real her and make her honest?

Reactions: 11
Oh come on, most normal people use at least a filter when posting pics. Even if it’s too even out a dodgy complexion.

She doesn’t photoshop her photos, she just adds a filter to make them all look the same. That’s not what bothers me, it’s her fibbing about her clothes size to everyone, saying she’s a size 6- that’s very strange behaviour. I think her anxiety would get better if she just relaxed a bit and embraced her body x

Reactions: 3
Honest?! Really? She wasn’t honest when she said skinny coffee helped her lose weight in order to sell it, and she isn’t honest when she says the skin stuff she sells is good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope she has kids and doesn’t decide against it. None of my business I know but she clearly loves her nephew/niece and her dog I think she’d be a good mum.
She's already said many times that she doesn't want kids and this is a perfectly valid choice to make.

It's bizarre to suggest that she should have children because she loves her nephews and dogs. Life would be a lot easier for women if we didn't put these stupid assumptions on each other. You are right, her reproductive choices are not anyone elses business. Respect her choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's already said many times that she doesn't want kids and this is a perfectly valid choice to make.

It's bizarre to suggest that she should have children because she loves her nephews and dogs. Life would be a lot easier for women if we didn't put these stupid assumptions on each other. You are right, her reproductive choices are not anyone elses business. Respect her choice.
Yeah , well I did say it’s none of my business but it was meant as a compliment to her. I just think she would make a great mum. If she doesn’t have children that doesn’t matter to anyone! I have not had children yet and am happily married with a pet cat and love my nieces dearly. So don’t make assumptions about everything you read either. I’m sorry you feel so offended by my post.

Life would be a lot easier if we dint all snark on peeps like this but here we are

Not havin kids is a valid choice just lik wot she chose to wear or post 🤷🏼‍♀️

Not stikin up 4 her - the previous post!

Reactions: 1
I know you meant it as a compliment, but to someone who doesn't want children (or can't have them) it really isn't usually received that way. 🤷‍♀️

Anyway, as I predicted there has been a 'people asking how I book my holidays' post in her stories. She mentions hotels.com a lot, I wonder if she's after a deal with them?

Reactions: 2
I know you meant it as a compliment, but to someone who doesn't want children (or can't have them) it really isn't usually received that way. 🤷‍♀️

Anyway, as I predicted there has been a 'people asking how I book my holidays' post in her stories. She mentions hotels.com a lot, I wonder if she's after a deal with them?

She didn’t mean anything negative by that comment and you bloody know it- stop looking for an argument.

Reactions: 6
Hi guys I wonder what your thoughts are on @trixie_plus_3 on Instagram what do you think of her photos?
Dunno why but this comment seems suss. 🤣
Are you Danielle? Are you trying to get people to click on that profile/view stories so you can see who’s commenting here?

Reactions: 5
Dunno why but this comment seems suss. 🤣
Are you Danielle? Are you trying to get people to click on that profile/view stories so you can see who’s commenting here?
I don’t even know who Danielle is I’m just a new member and didn’t know where to post my question. I’ve seen this accounts (trixie_plus_3) name in another forum and I wondered there but you couldn’t ask a question the comments were cut off so I just thought I’d try in here 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I don’t even know who Danielle is I’m just a new member and didn’t know where to post my question. I’ve seen this accounts (trixie_plus_3) name in another forum and I wondered there but you couldn’t ask a question the comments were cut off so I just thought I’d try in here 🤷🏼‍♀️
Awwwww sweet. No.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.