It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep im 33 and like to get a good few holidays out of my clothes then again I'm still in my pregnancy knickers and my sons 6 😂
Same same 😂

I really want to ask her if she is ever going to bother with slimming world again but I feel like she would block me!
She will if it's a cash cow.

I think there are so many SW accounts going about it's no longer a lucrative market and it's becoming apparent that it's not really a long term resolution to eating issues. In fact when you look at people like Fopperholic, who is apparently on SW long term, seems to have developed an unhealthy obsession with food.

She's trying to carve out a new niche in the direction of fashion and travel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Those white nails should've been soaked off 6mm ago. They're really irritating me.

This is a perfect example of what i posted about earlier - if it wasn't for the carrots and the Toby Carvery photo, that meal is no longer identifiable as a roast dinner after the filtering.

Hi danielle

Is it just me or has there been a sudden flurry of "new member" Danielle ass lickers with almost identical rhetoric?
I can assure you I’m not Danielle or affiliated with her in any way. It was just my opinion of her when I met her - nothing more. I just thought that I would share what I observed behind the Insta persona. I am not saying I agree with all the #ads because quite clearly that skincare ain’t working 😂. For shame on me I actually bought some Spicentice kits 🙈...they were 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I get the impression Danielle
is a bit hollow in real life, a bit…lacking in personality. With nothing interesting to say or talk about. That’s how it comes through in her stories anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
is a bit hollow in real life, a bit…lacking in personality. With nothing interesting to say or talk about. That’s how it comes through in her stories anyway.
I wonder what she talks about to her friends? Like genuinely can’t see what she would talk about it if she is the same in stories as in real life.

Does anyone know what happened about the skinny coffee deal? Maybe it did really work 😂😂😂

She’s starting to look unhealthy now. She’s so bloated and her arms and hands have noticeably puffed out. She must be nearing her start weight.

Reactions: 1
Someone asked her on her home sweet home photo if she would be weighing in & doing weekly weigh ins again in which she replied she hasn’t weighed for 3 months & can’t see her starting again. Clearly someone has well & truly ditched Slimming World x

I’m honestly surprised people buy protein shakes from someone who does 0 exercise 🤷🏻‍♀️
No wait. It’s the internet, I am not surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m honestly surprised people buy protein shakes from someone who does 0 exercise 🤷🏻‍♀️
No wait. It’s the internet, I am not surprised.
It really gets on my tits how much smoothie she wastes by transferring it from the blender cup to the jam jar thing.

Oh I don't know, the monologue about cinema tickets this morning was absolutely riveting. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s starting to look unhealthy now. She’s so bloated and her arms and hands have noticeably puffed out. She must be nearing her start weight.
I was thinking that! She’s definitely a size 10 now. NOT shaming at all - she looks fab - but time to be honest. She said on her last post she won’t be weighing in so that tells you everything. Shame because it was the reason I started following her, but probably still will cos I like her!

Reactions: 4
I was thinking that! She’s definitely a size 10 now. NOT shaming at all - she looks fab - but time to be honest. She said on her last post she won’t be weighing in so that tells you everything. Shame because it was the reason I started following her, but probably still will cos I like her!
It’s a weird one , it’s the reason I started following as well. I’m not sure how she can flog all the slimming/ skinny stuff if she is not following it anymore .
Or perhaps I’m just being a witch.

It’s a weird one , it’s the reason I started following as well. I’m not sure how she can flog all the slimming/ skinny stuff if she is not following it anymore .
Or perhaps I’m just being a witch.
Well now she’s back from her lavish holiday she’ll be ‘back on it’ like they all are!
They only share their highs and their weight loss when it’s successful ! Sophie Jude and Chloe Phillips are the same. Love to be the faces of SW when they are under 9 stone... pile on the lbs and it’s radio silence or lies and old throwback pics 🙄🙄 they are all the same the ‘big accounts’

Recently started following a lot more fitness accounts into counting cals and tracking amounts of food rather than all this free food ...! That clearly doesn’t work long term.

Reactions: 5
Recently started following a lot more fitness accounts into counting cals and tracking amounts of food rather than all this free food ...! That clearly doesn’t work long term.
Any recommendations for good accounts to follow please? I'm looking for some new ones!

The combination of her tan and the dodgy filter just makes her look like she needs a really good wash at the moment.

See I don’t think she does look fab anymore. Just being a size 10-12 or whatever is all well and good if you take care of yourself but she looks heavy and unhealthy. She’s on a smaller scale to JSG- has packed all the weight back on and not acknowledged it. Completely baffled as to why she continues to drink protein shakes every morning.

See I don’t think she does look fab anymore. Just being a size 10-12 or whatever is all well and good if you take care of yourself but she looks heavy and unhealthy. She’s on a smaller scale to JSG- has packed all the weight back on and not acknowledged it. Completely baffled as to why she continues to drink protein shakes every morning.
She does take care of herself though, as much as I agree and don’t understand why she likes those protein sachets so much, she does eat a fair bit of fruit & veg? As well as constantly walking her dog? All I have an issue with is that she’s not the size she says she is. JSG has already said she’s back in an 18 hasn’t she?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.