It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep im 33 and like to get a good few holidays out of my clothes then again I'm still in my pregnancy knickers and my sons 6 😂
My boyfriend said maybe I should buy some new clothes for holidays this year because all our holiday photos from the past 5 years, I’m wearing the same things 😂 but I live in Ireland so the only time I get to wear them is abroad! She could at least do one years worth of holidays out of them as she goes on a few holidays a year, but that’s just my opinion

Reactions: 1
And she’s back home flogging the skin products that clearly don’t work. Must be trying to pay off her holiday 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wearing clothes once (even if they are sold on) is disgustingly wasteful.

The damage the high turn over fashion industry has done to the planet is awful, especially to poor communities in Asia etc.

The impact cotton growing has had on land, and also the obscene amount of water that is needed to grow it, is really shocking.

Reactions: 4
Wearing clothes once (even if they are sold on) is disgustingly wasteful.

The damage the high turn over fashion industry has done to the planet is awful, especially to poor communities in Asia etc.

The impact cotton growing has had on land, and also the obscene amount of water that is needed to grow it, is really shocking.
Disagree. Wear something, enjoy it, sell it or donate it on & somebody else gets some use from it, re donates etc and the cycle continues. I’ve given away so many of my kids clothes that have only been worn once or twice

Reactions: 7
Disagree. Wear something, enjoy it, sell it or donate it on & somebody else gets some use from it, re donates etc and the cycle continues. I’ve given away so many of my kids clothes that have only been worn once or twice
Yes! As long as it's not going in the bin, then fine. I get most of my clothes from charity shops, thrift stores etc, I love that so many people can get joy from one thing, and that it has a bit of a history!

Reactions: 2
It's the sheer volume of clothing in circulation and the eventual waste. We're producing way way too much for our needs...in an already over populated world. It's not ecologically sustainable, regardless of it being passed on for second/third/fourth use.

No matter how many times it's recycled, it still ends up as waste at some point and uses insane amounts of resources to produce (not to mention the exploitation of impoverished people in the production process).

Last edited:
It's the sheer volume of clothing in circulation and the eventual waste. We're producing way way too much for our needs...in an already over populated world. It's not ecologically sustainable, regardless of it being passed on for second/third/fourth use.

No matter how many times it's recycled, it still ends up as waste at some point and uses insane amounts of resources to produce (not to mention the exploitation of impoverished people in the production process).

To be fair, don’t really think Danielle is to blame for this issue. It’s much bigger than her selling a few dresses a couple of times a year.

• Haha
She's really on the hard sell atm 😂

She's also a liar, she doesn't always buy her fruit and veg from t'market. She's forever pushing a trolley of plastic containers of overpriced supermarket veg about in her shopping videos.

And spicentice....duck knows how thick you need to be to buy this. It's mixed herbs and spices. There's no need for all that packaging.

Reactions: 3
Has she got a filter on her stories? Why does her face look muddy not tanned

Don’t think one woman from Barnsley is the blame for the issue. Why no words? Bit condescending of you xxxxx
Obviously I don't think she is solely to blame.

However, if everyone had that attitude and took no personal responsibility for global issues, how would they ever be resolved?

Corporations are driven by consumer demand and if the demand is for cheap, one time use clothing, then that's what they'll supply - at the maximum margin possible.

"influencers", like Danielle, have the platform to reach out to a mass of sheeple and should set a presidence to change the mind set of said sheeple.

How many times have you seen the ugly Gucci loafers, Valentino sandals and Mulberry bag make an appearance? Pretty sure they'll not be seeing the second hand market anytime soon.

So Yes I understand the concept of this site. No I am not #affilated with Danielle and No I have not been #gifted a Spicentice kit 😂. I have actually met Danielle & Ben irl a couple of months back. She is actually really nice and is really bloody tiny. Yes the monotone voice was still apparent but we can’t help where we are from. Without giving too much away 😂... I apparently like to shag sheep 🙈🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Those white nails should've been soaked off 6mm ago. They're really irritating me.

The only person ever to put a bloody filter on a picture of a Toby carvery 😂
This is a perfect example of what i posted about earlier - if it wasn't for the carrots and the Toby Carvery photo, that meal is no longer identifiable as a roast dinner after the filtering.

So Yes I understand the concept of this site. No I am not #affilated with Danielle and No I have not been #gifted a Spicentice kit 😂. I have actually met Danielle & Ben irl a couple of months back. She is actually really nice and is really bloody tiny. Yes the monotone voice was still apparent but we can’t help where we are from. Without giving too much away 😂... I apparently like to shag sheep 🙈🤷‍♀️
Hi danielle

Is it just me or has there been a sudden flurry of "new member" Danielle ass lickers with almost identical rhetoric?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I really want to ask her if she is ever going to bother with slimming world again but I feel like she would block me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.