It’s All Angela (Formerly beauty by the bunny)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet more selfies of her looking like a completely different person 😅 how bizarre.

And did anyone else think her writing on Instagram about not featuring loads of brands anymore is a little smoke and mirrors? It seems that loads of these brands aren’t sending her freebies anymore, and she’s writing something like this to try and imply that she’s very selective now when it’s actually a case of being blacklisted. :unsure:

Yet more selfies of her looking like a completely different person 😅 how bizarre.

And did anyone else think her writing on Instagram about not featuring loads of brands anymore is a little smoke and mirrors? It seems that loads of these brands aren’t sending her freebies anymore, and she’s writing something like this to try and imply that she’s very selective now when it’s actually a case of being blacklisted. :unsure:
I can tell you for definite shes blacklisted from many many brand lists

Reactions: 1
If you can put on make-up, take a picture, edit, factune, upload and write a caption for intagram then you DONT HAVE THE FLU. A common cold at best.

Reactions: 1
Thanks for confirming the blacklisting @Badgirlbad ha I thought as much!

She must be on here a LOT! No sooner had we been questioning her flu than she addresses it on her stories 😂 girl is salty and she acts like it’s so tiresome to constantly have to explain herself but tbh I think she enjoys it!

Just noticing she deleted one of her newest selfies of her in pyjamas in a weird pose? Anyone see it? Did I miss any drama over it 😂

Last edited:
Oops ignore that last part of my post, about the deleted selfie, I just remembered it was the one with the whole flu cold ting ha. 😅

Thanks for confirming the blacklisting @Badgirlbad ha I thought as much!

She must be on here a LOT! No sooner had we been questioning her flu than she addresses it on her stories 😂 girl is salty and she acts like it’s so tiresome to constantly have to explain herself but tbh I think she enjoys it!

Just noticing she deleted one of her newest selfies of her in pyjamas in a weird pose? Anyone see it? Did I miss any drama over it 😂
She refreshes all day everyday and her stories are just directing brands to here to learn her truth tbh so many influencers get tonnes more than she does as she has no following anywhere other than insta!

What happened to the picture of her with the queen CT. Thought that was her favourite picture.
It’s unfortunate that her pictures with CT weren’t very flattering, of either of them. But they also show the extent of her facetuning, she really seems to go to town.

Her recent piccies are so face tuned it is a joke, you only have to Google her to see she ain’t looking like that!

also... bronchitis my backside, I’ve just had it and I’ve been almost bedridden, except for dealing with two under the age of 5 and it gave me no time to fart arse about online, never mind pretend to move house and beg for freebies!

Her recent piccies are so face tuned it is a joke, you only have to Google her to see she ain’t looking like that!

also... bronchitis my backside, I’ve just had it and I’ve been almost bedridden, except for dealing with two under the age of 5 and it gave me no time to fart arse about online, never mind pretend to move house and beg for freebies!
Funny how it was flu before but now shes been called out it’s bronchitis and still posting posts and on socials

Funny how it was flu before but now shes been called out it’s bronchitis and still posting posts and on socials
There must be some new Tilbury products launching, it usually coincides with her fake illnesses and then she will begin begging!

Someone needs to contact CT about her, it’s sickening seeing her getting all the PR every time there’s a new release when she doesn’t deserve them. She’s such a brown noser with them on IG too

Someone needs to contact CT about her, it’s sickening seeing her getting all the PR every time there’s a new release when she doesn’t deserve them. She’s such a brown noser with them on IG too
They already know theyve been told but its interesting how everyone got the new jo Malone press drop except allan I reckon her directing people to this thread is opening eyes