It’s All Angela (Formerly beauty by the bunny)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isnt bothered by her threads but mentions them every other day (y)
she's triggered.

Everytime someone mentions It's ALL Angela or Beauty By The Bunny it shows in google so the more she's mentioned, the more she will be found out by those who send her things.

Sunday Riley is sent by The Comms Store
Too Faced and Clean Reserve are sent by Wizard Publicity. Surely they don't want their brand represented by someone like her.

Reactions: 2
Noticed her followers are dropping like flies so she keeps doing insta give aways reckon people are seeing the true allan

Looks like shes deleted her channel to hide her lies
Shame. I really wanted to see her confession video. I recently followed her to see what she was all about and CHRIST. She basically sits at home all day under the guise of being a blogger, spending her OHs money.

Shame. I really wanted to see her confession video. I recently followed her to see what she was all about and CHRIST. She basically sits at home all day under the guise of being a blogger, spending her OHs money.
she deletes everything eventually although as another poster mentioned a quick archive google search if you know how can still find her tweets

She has posted another new selfie with a big caption especially for us :cool:

Reactions: 1
She looks amazing with that facetuning. She literally looks nothing like the other pictures that's she's posted 😂😂 get a grip Angela.

Reactions: 2
How embarrassing that a 40 year old frump uses so much face tune that her skin looks like cling film and her hairline gives Ant McPartlin a run for his money oh allan. maybe stop face tuning and wash your bonce!

Bless her she must be bored from binning daddies possessions and needed something to pass the time :ROFLMAO:(y)

Oh dead Lord.

She has jumped off the deep-end if she thinks anyone actually thinks she looks like her face-tuned photos. If she wanted to look like that she should have ditched the fags, booze and sugar YEARS ago. But why work for your looks, when you can just filter....

She’s turning into a MrsHinch wannabe with her grey and white theme #yawnsome
She's so predictable. It's so offensive that she's flaunting her new house when she stole all the money from her dad. So glad that all the brands can search her and she's the first article on Google for her disgusting behaviour