It’s All Angela (Formerly beauty by the bunny)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry what she went to a make up rev party when she hated them? How can folk trust her when her integrity can be bought

Wow! So that's three Charlotte Tilbury launches in a row that she hasn't been gifted. Looks like it's over...? 🤭

Seen in her Airbrush Flawless foundation post, one of the first things she says was how ~devastated~ she was that she was unable to make the ~launch party~ that she had been ~invited~ to. I'm quite sure she could have found a way to go, considering Charlotte means a lot to her and it's not like she works full time or anything. Maybe she wasn't invited at all. Sounds to me that she's trying to convey how she's still 'in' with CT when really she's on the outs.

Unbelievable she bitched about Revolution after being brought down to London on expenses for their event. She really is something else. I can't recall, was it them (or MUA) who she did the big slagging-off blog post about too?

Wow! So that's three Charlotte Tilbury launches in a row that she hasn't been gifted. Looks like it's over...? 🤭

Seen in her Airbrush Flawless foundation post, one of the first things she says was how ~devastated~ she was that she was unable to make the ~launch party~ that she had been ~invited~ to. I'm quite sure she could have found a way to go, considering Charlotte means a lot to her and it's not like she works full time or anything. Maybe she wasn't invited at all. Sounds to me that she's trying to convey how she's still 'in' with CT when really she's on the outs.

Unbelievable she bitched about Revolution after being brought down to London on expenses for their event. She really is something else. I can't recall, was it them (or MUA) who she did the big slagging-off blog post about too?
Just shows tilbs listened to the multiple emails warning them about her she probably did get invited to keep her quiet but now every one knows what she did to her dad allan would get bombarded with hate. It was just make up revolution she had beef with but since someone mentioned it on this thread she deleted the blog post she likes to delete things it looks like!!!

Just shows tilbs listened to the multiple emails warning them about her she probably did get invited to keep her quiet but now every one knows what she did to her dad allan would get bombarded with hate. It was just make up revolution she had beef with but since someone mentioned it on this thread she deleted the blog post she likes to delete things it looks like!!!
Thank god for that. I'm happy buying Tilbury again now. Karma is an absolute witch isn't it xxx

Reactions: 1
Yes exactly, it probably would have been uncomfortable to go but an invite is an empty gesture too, I’d say a lot of bloggers could get invited along.

Just seeing she was gifted the new concealer though, WAH. Like how??

Yes exactly, it probably would have been uncomfortable to go but an invite is an empty gesture too, I’d say a lot of bloggers could get invited along.

Just seeing she was gifted the new concealer though, WAH. Like how??
Gals, crack on. Make sure Beauty By the Bunny and Its All Angela doesn't get special preferences from Charlotte Tilbury. It's ruining their brand. At least when they Google, it'll come up more often when you mention the name in full. Ha ha! Why would the brand want to be associated with Allen. Evn my daughters don't want to buy the brand now

Reactions: 2
Noticed shes selling disney doodles on etsy (aka tracing on a i pad) which is illegal you cant paint, replicate or draw disney characters for profit without a licence just reported to tips @ disneyantipiracy.com with screen shots of her disney doodle insta posts saying shed sold x to x (y)

Theyve completed on the house her poor father I could never imagine hurting my dad the way she has I feel so sorry for him :cry:

Gals, crack on. Make sure Beauty By the Bunny and Its All Angela doesn't get special preferences from Charlotte Tilbury. It's ruining their brand. At least when they Google, it'll come up more often when you mention the name in full. Ha ha! Why would the brand want to be associated with Allen. Evn my daughters don't want to buy the brand now
It really is hurting the brand, and good idea, we should mention the names in full 😆

Noticed shes selling disney doodles on etsy (aka tracing on a i pad) which is illegal you cant paint, replicate or draw disney characters for profit without a licence just reported to tips @ disneyantipiracy.com with screen shots of her disney doodle insta posts saying shed sold x to x (y)

Theyve completed on the house her poor father I could never imagine hurting my dad the way she has I feel so sorry for him :cry:
Good on you for reporting to Disney anti piracy. She really thinks she can get away with anything doesn’t she. All this doodling for brands, literally how do they not even realise?

Feel so sorry for her dad too 😢 maybe this isn’t fair of me to say, but I have an aunt who, as a result of a lot of trauma in a short space of time (four deaths of very close relations, siblings and husband in space of a few years) - has developed dementia. It may have happened anyway, though she was always very sharp before all this, but the stress and upset she gone through exacerbated it for sure. Her poor father has certainly had his share of stress and upset at the hands of his daughter. It also annoys me because she seems to speak of it all in a way that’s centred around her. How it affects her. Me and my parents are the only family who are there for my aunt and it’s a lot of work but for family you find a way- yet it seems she couldn’t have been quicker in fobbing off any responsibilities for his care. Maybe that’s unfair to say but it looks that way from where I’m sitting.

And my goodness, her Instagram and Stories, the incessant moaning and complaining would suck the life right out of you. Dear Lord. Poor Mick!

Last edited:
I was wondering what she'd been upto so gave the old Bunny a google and this thread popped up!

I have no idea how i came across her Youtube, probably Advent calanders! I used to watch her vlogs and she would show off her Jo Malone stuff, Tom Ford, CT, expensive skincare stuff and wondered how unearth she could afford all this stuff. Then realised it was Mick paying for it all. Then the what she got for Christmas video, its sickening to how she would get all these materialistic things while she sat on her arse.. I remember her saying her dream bag would be an LV. It all seems to be keeping up an appearance i feel.

Im a big fan of beauty advents and rewatched a few unboxings last year, and watched a few of hers. Other people probably had the same idea to gather thoughts to see which ones they would buy.. she then posted on twitter something along the lines of "why are people watching my advent videos, its only August" Seemed to be in a snotty tone IYSWIM? Around the same time people were asking if she was going to unbox anymore and she said no cant afford them.

She popped into my head the other day, so came across this and had a look on her insta. Why does she look so different, why is filtering her pics like that? I actually got a shock.

I dont read her blog, it was just Youtube i watched her on, but i do remember after the whole advent calander money scandal she stopped writing for Really Ree? She claimed she wasnt dropped just didnt want to do it anymore?

Anyway, hope you dont mind me jumping in!

I was wondering what she'd been upto so gave the old Bunny a google and this thread popped up!

I have no idea how i came across her Youtube, probably Advent calanders! I used to watch her vlogs and she would show off her Jo Malone stuff, Tom Ford, CT, expensive skincare stuff and wondered how unearth she could afford all this stuff. Then realised it was Mick paying for it all. Then the what she got for Christmas video, its sickening to how she would get all these materialistic things while she sat on her arse.. I remember her saying her dream bag would be an LV. It all seems to be keeping up an appearance i feel.

Im a big fan of beauty advents and rewatched a few unboxings last year, and watched a few of hers. Other people probably had the same idea to gather thoughts to see which ones they would buy.. she then posted on twitter something along the lines of "why are people watching my advent videos, its only August" Seemed to be in a snotty tone IYSWIM? Around the same time people were asking if she was going to unbox anymore and she said no cant afford them.

She popped into my head the other day, so came across this and had a look on her insta. Why does she look so different, why is filtering her pics like that? I actually got a shock.

I dont read her blog, it was just Youtube i watched her on, but i do remember after the whole advent calander money scandal she stopped writing for Really Ree? She claimed she wasnt dropped just didnt want to do it anymore?

Anyway, hope you dont mind me jumping in

Last edited:

Welcome!

What is sickening im told in the past she said she could only afford a chanel bag when she gets her inheritance off her dad

• Angry
Noticed she got gifted some Jo Malone perfumes. Surely she can't be that bad if brands are giving her things

Beauty advent calendar season is fast approaching I wonder how many freebies she will bag. If she doesn't she will be fuming and taking it out on Mick/Alfie. Poor Mick will have to put in some overtime to buy her a few.

Beauty advent calendar season is fast approaching I wonder how many freebies she will bag. If she doesn't she will be fuming and taking it out on Mick/Alfie. Poor Mick will have to put in some overtime to buy her a few.
Shes a beg so prepare ourselves for her fourth bout of ‘flu’ in 10 months to guilt brand’s in sending her them :rolleyes:

I’ve taken on board a lot of what you’ve said about me on here. You’re right with some things, mistaken on others but that’s fine.

I have been a crappy person and I’m the first to admit that. I am working on it but Rome wasn’t built in a day.

Anyway I thank you for your feedback (if that’s the right word), and I’m sorry if I have offended or upset any of you.

With regards to my dad, please don’t assume that I’ve just dumped him in a care home. The decision was largely taken out of my hands by Social Services and his medical team as he is a danger to himself. The stroke has basically obliterated his brain and the effects have been devastating. Despite what you may think, and despite my previous behaviour, I love my Dad. He’s the only family that I have left and to watch him turn into a stranger has been harder than you could imagine. He didn’t have a house for me to sell, he was renting and has done since he retired. I had to give up his tenancy in order to pay the extremely large care costs for him. So whilst I’ve been an utter twit to him in the past, don’t ever assume that I’ve not done all that I possibly can to get him the treatment and care that he needs.

It doesn’t upset me when you make judgements on me as you don’t personally know me, but to see speculation regarding his stroke and dementia is not nice, especially when you’re wrong in a lot of your assumptions.

I’m aware the mods will probably delete this as it seems I’m not allowed the right to reply, but I needed to say my piece.

I will now leave you to your thread.