Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badgirlbad

I cant believe there isnt a thread for beauty by the bunny yet {aka the car crash that is angela} considering shes the centre of nearly every blogger drama. The girl that stole her fathers retirement payout to buy advent calendars and posted about it on youtube.

The beauty dept of the agency I work for used to send her regular press drops but we blacklisted her as none of our clients would want to be associated with the amount of controversies shes involved with. We have an office game of ‘bunny bomb’ looking for her dramas exploding across social media almost daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

No style rocky

I’ve taken on board a lot of what you’ve said about me on here. You’re right with some things, mistaken on others but that’s fine.

I have been a crappy person and I’m the first to admit that. I am working on it but Rome wasn’t built in a day.

Anyway I thank you for your feedback (if that’s the right word), and I’m sorry if I have offended or upset any of you.

With regards to my dad, please don’t assume that I’ve just dumped him in a care home. The decision was largely taken out of my hands by Social Services and his medical team as he is a danger to himself. The stroke has basically obliterated his brain and the effects have been devastating. Despite what you may think, and despite my previous behaviour, I love my Dad. He’s the only family that I have left and to watch him turn into a stranger has been harder than you could imagine. He didn’t have a house for me to sell, he was renting and has done since he retired. I had to give up his tenancy in order to pay the extremely large care costs for him. So whilst I’ve been an utter twat to him in the past, don’t ever assume that I’ve not done all that I possibly can to get him the treatment and care that he needs.

It doesn’t upset me when you make judgements on me as you don’t personally know me, but to see speculation regarding his stroke and dementia is not nice, especially when you’re wrong in a lot of your assumptions.

I’m aware the mods will probably delete this as it seems I’m not allowed the right to reply, but I needed to say my piece.

I will now leave you to your thread.
Hey there, I can’t see why your comments would be deleted, they’re pretty reasoned. I don’t know you but I know of you because of what you have shared online and it hasn’t made me feel positively about you or the brands youre associated with. ( I’ll never buy any jo malone or Charlotte tilbury) At first your content made me feel negatively about myself as I work full time but cant afford a fraction of what you were purchasing at one time. Then you shared how you got the money and although what you did was dishonest on so so so many levels I did feel sorry for you. Hope your dad is receiving the care, compassion and support he needs

Reactions: 7
It was revealed on a now deleted youtube video. From memory, she said she had control of his bank account, which was the one where his lump sum pension was in.

She said she spent it all on advent calendars and make-up, and one day when her dad was in Spain he went to withdraw money but all his money was gone, so he phoned her to ask where it was.

She then posted a very obviously for attention suicide attempt on Instagram stories of her taking pills and Mick called her an ambulance from his work. When she was in the hospital her dad said to her 'you have spent all of my money haven't you'. Que her being a shit person and playing the mental health card and bam, she got away with it, all for the fucking charlotte tilbury makeup, one of the most unremarkable brands going.

It infuriates how she plays mental health as an excuse and perpetuates the stigma. Her behaviour isn't mental ill health, its fucking evil and selfish.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

No style rocky

This person fascinates me! Her relationship with her partner. The stealing from her dad. Always starting a poo storm on twitter and then acting innocent. All her health problems. The squeaky voice which then becomes weirdly deep at times. I’m surprised she hasn’t had her own thread before. Is she really gifted all the CT product? Not gonna lie it really grates on me that I work full time and I don’t own one CT product not even a lip pencil!

Reactions: 5

curlycarly

She isn't just calling you, but all of us. Like I said the truth hurts. Not really our fault how she lives, lies and sponges.
She’s spent most of her online “career” being a bully. Its so very funny watching her complain about being bullied now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I follow her mainly because I work in social media and have to follow 'bigger bloggers' to monitor to see if we'd work with them. She had a huge falling out with Lydia Millen a while back I seem to remember- it was when I'd first got my job in social media and influencer marketing was in its infancy.
She seems to fall out with everyone, makes snide comments and then play the victim. Totally puts me off buying any brand she is sent products from tbf

Reactions: 4
Thing is before her I actually used to buy Jo Malone.

However after not only seeing her get sent free stuff, but wasting her money on those candles, whilst claiming she was in debt, really woke me up to how overpriced and emperors clothes the brand was. So I haven't brought anything for over 2 years.

Badgirlbad

She included it within her bio? Thats the most embarrassing thing ive ever heard is she high or something? All these multi million dollar brands have product development teams that plan years in advance with professional qualified graphic designers and experts as if their going to look at a tracing on an I pad and think oh yes lets use an idea from the bully from Blackburn (y)

• Haha

Badgirlbad

She does the tracing as people say how amazing she is when she posts them. every thing she does is for comments such a fulfiling life for a forty yr old

No style rocky

Now let the countdown to your cowardly mods deleting this post begin because we all know you lot can dish it out but can’t take it.
Your last post didn’t get deleted though did it?! 🤷‍♀️ I’m pretty sure this one will stay 👌😀

I’ve taken on board a lot of what you’ve said about me on here. You’re right with some things, mistaken on others but that’s fine.

I have been a crappy person and I’m the first to admit that. I am working on it but Rome wasn’t built in a day.

Anyway I thank you for your feedback (if that’s the right word), and I’m sorry if I have offended or upset any of you.

With regards to my dad, please don’t assume that I’ve just dumped him in a care home. The decision was largely taken out of my hands by Social Services and his medical team as he is a danger to himself. The stroke has basically obliterated his brain and the effects have been devastating. Despite what you may think, and despite my previous behaviour, I love my Dad. He’s the only family that I have left and to watch him turn into a stranger has been harder than you could imagine. He didn’t have a house for me to sell, he was renting and has done since he retired. I had to give up his tenancy in order to pay the extremely large care costs for him. So whilst I’ve been an utter twat to him in the past, don’t ever assume that I’ve not done all that I possibly can to get him the treatment and care that he needs.

It doesn’t upset me when you make judgements on me as you don’t personally know me, but to see speculation regarding his stroke and dementia is not nice, especially when you’re wrong in a lot of your assumptions.

I’m aware the mods will probably delete this as it seems I’m not allowed the right to reply, but I needed to say my piece.

I will now leave you to your thread.
Yep your previous post, using another account, is still there. So there’s clearly no reason for you to say the MODs will delete. Not gonna lie I still follow this thread for a nose but I’d never try and follow you on any of your socials because that’s just too nosy for me as they’re not public

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I saw on twitter you said 'better than being hooked on crack'. How does that justify wasteful spending? Both are an addiction and both need support and commitment to overcome.

Also thank you for answering my question that it is just money down the drain at this point

Boyfriend bought her the ipad, along with a Dyson and one of the massive Jo Malone candles cos she needed cheering up if I remember rightly just after she moaned about owing ££££££ and was struggling to pay of her debts. Madness I remember thinking why not pay off some of her debts.
I think there is a Youtube video of her showing them.
The candle alone is £300!!!

• Wow

Badgirlbad

You thought you would look? We all know you look on here all the time!

We don't think, we know you have previously shown gifts worth at least £2,000 on your blog, so I am not sure why you are surprised by this. It is great that you have had a small Christmas this year, but this isn't the case previously.

I am also confused as to why you are going on here stating things like cowardly and lets have peace and compassion, when we all know how you have bitched and bullied people yourself, saying a hell of a lot worse! Not nice when the shoe is on the other foot is it?

This thread is mainly for spreading the word about you. I am sure everyone's lives on here are better than yours, considering most of us work, contribute to our households and actually leave the house and enjoy life. Thanks for your concern though!
Shes happy to bitch about every blogger in the world but when people talk about her its bullying (y)