It’s All Angela (Formerly beauty by the bunny)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly every single blog post is gifted goods :rolleyes: how does she receive so much? I'm actually quite jealous she has pretty much every single Charlotte Tilbury product, she doesn't deserve it.
Shes bought 90% of her collection with her dads life savings so no she doesnt deserve it

Shes bought 90% of her collection with her dads life savings so no she doesnt deserve it
Oh God, I thought she had received all her CT stuff through PR and assumed she spent her dad's life savings on other crap.

She is rotten to the core.

I used to watch her unboxings all the time. Including those advent calanders... When she did her confession video i was so shocked.

I used to watch her unboxings all the time. Including those advent calanders... When she did her confession video i was so shocked.
Some things in life you just dont tell the world poor chap

Compared to other influencers on 20k insta followers she gets very little press samples

Some things in life you just dont tell the world poor chap

Compared to other influencers on 20k insta followers she gets very little press samples
From social blade it looks like her account started at 10k. It's one of those dodgy accounts that people were selling after gaining 10k followers so it looks like she's 'bigger' than what she is. Ahh it's all coming crashing down for her
Has anyone emailed Charlotte Tilbury and Jo malone to say they're supporting a their and a cheat? They obviously have no idea about who they're working with

From social blade it looks like her account started at 10k. It's one of those dodgy accounts that people were selling after gaining 10k followers so it looks like she's 'bigger' than what she is. Ahh it's all coming crashing down for her
Has anyone emailed Charlotte Tilbury and Jo malone to say they're supporting a their and a cheat? They obviously have no idea about who they're working with
She used to have management I found out today which is amusing

I dont think they can otherwise theyd distance from her? She doesnt get the fancy early press drops the big influencers get like Ree, Lydia, Suzi etc who get every shade within a new collection and the gifts and they hardly ever reshare her photographs on insta so maybe they do idk :unsure:

MUA is now off my shopping list, the one brand I liked and they’ve given it sumone who spent months slagging them off and then she has the nerve to moan her bronzer was smashed - boo hoo!

Anyone noticed her over explaining in her captions? She reads every single post on here we say she used her dads life savings on her charlotte tilbury collection and now shes bleating that mick bought them :ROFLMAO:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone noticed her over explaining in her captions? She reads every single post on here we say she used her dads life savings on her charlotte tilbury collection and now shes bleating that mick bought them :ROFLMAO:(y)
Well, she deleted her smirking smug video when she admitted it thinking that it would go away. Shes on damage control but its too late now. Slippery slope and karma is a witch.

Well, she deleted her smirking smug video when she admitted it thinking that it would go away. Shes on damage control but its too late now. Slippery slope and karma is a witch.
Theres nothing allan could ever do to make people forget what shes done to her poor father :confused:

Why didn't Mick step in when he noticed all the parcels arriving and wonder how she got the cash if she does not work.

Why didn't Mick step in when he noticed all the parcels arriving and wonder how she got the cash if she does not work.
Probably made out they were sent to her

I watched a bit of her what I got for Christmas video on YouTube this morning and she’s there gloating at what she got. He must have spent a fortune on her and she was probably begging him saying I need them 🙄

Reactions: 1
It's very weird. Has she ever mentioned Micks family? Maybe they're related 😣
She mentioned his on her insta a few months ago so I dont think so but he must be a saint to put up with everything he comes across as a good solid bloke

Anyone notice she ain’t had no Jo Malone stuff in a while! I’m hoping she doesn’t get the new Charlotte Tillbury products!

Anyone notice she ain’t had no Jo Malone stuff in a while! I’m hoping she doesn’t get the new Charlotte Tillbury products!
Shell do one of her notorious beg im broke but would love to try emails. Im always surprised by how little P.R she does get for her following compared to similar influencers she gets glossybox (who doesnt :ROFLMAO:) sunday riley occasionally, minted box, saturday skin, now M.U.A (hypocrite), the balm and pixi (who doesnt) every post on its allan is samples too (y)