It’s All Angela (Formerly beauty by the bunny)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to contact CT about her, it’s sickening seeing her getting all the PR every time there’s a new release when she doesn’t deserve them. She’s such a brown noser with them on IG too
Honestly I think everyone needs to email them about her because it's disgusting she's being rewarded with the amount of stuff she gets

Reactions: 1
Canny believe how quick her follower account is plummeting on insta just shows nobody is interested in her Facetune frolics

Canny believe how quick her follower account is plummeting on insta just shows nobody is interested in her Facetune frolics
She won't be happy she really watchers her numbers and other peoples. The facetune pictures just make her look silly.

She won't be happy she really watchers her numbers and other peoples. The facetune pictures just make her look silly.
Thats because she has zero other platforms and she cant get over 100 likes on her non tilbury posts so her post about being selective just shows it is brands dropping her and rightly so tbh (y)

I’m waiting with baited breath to see if she got the new Tilbury eyeshadow palette. I really want it it, but if she has been sent it, I’m spending no cash with CT.

I’m waiting with baited breath to see if she got the new Tilbury eyeshadow palette. I really want it it, but if she has been sent it, I’m spending no cash with CT.
She did 😤 she was showing it on her IG Stories the other day. I’m fairly sure she was sent it rather than bought it herself because it was so close to the launch date. It’s disappointing.

Edit to add: she has another story up showing the new palette saying she “hasn't had time” to swatch it yet 😂 I suppose lying on the sofa does take up a lot of time. And did anyone see she posted a photo of her POV from sofa watching some TV show and on her tray there was some Nurofen with a can of full fat coke😂 and she said she’s been no help packing today. Poor Mick probably has to tend to her hand and foot. She has the sniffles for crying out loud. I feel really sorry for him.

Last edited:
He could do so much better and allan knows it. She always brags shes a tilbs vip so she can buy new releases early and if that was a press sample shed have posted the day she got it as per usual I reckon

She didnt get the new foundation either looks like allan has been crossed off for good
Here's hoping. It's sickening that she's being rewarded for her tit behaviour. Hopefully now she will realise that she's nothing. Heard it from good authority that people in pr used to call her the angry rabbit Hahaha

• Haha
Here's hoping. It's sickening that she's being rewarded for her tit behaviour. Hopefully now she will realise that she's nothing. Heard it from good authority that people in pr used to call her the angry rabbit Hahaha
So funny that she has such a bad rep with every agency its showing to as more come round to see the real Angela

So funny that she has such a bad rep with every agency its showing to as more come round to see the real Angela
It's all Allan will never get rid of that bad rep. She may as well just give up now. Did you see when she put on her blog that her blog depended on free samples. It's outrageous

I’ll never forget I met her at a revolution party years ago and god she was such a whingey brat, bitched about everyone (including the company- why bother going if you hate it so much???) then I forgot about her then there was just so much drama with her on Twitter then I come on here today, read all of this and I’m just like oh god she really is a terrible person...

I’ll never forget I met her at a revolution party years ago and god she was such a whingey brat, bitched about everyone (including the company- why bother going if you hate it so much???) then I forgot about her then there was just so much drama with her on Twitter then I come on here today, read all of this and I’m just like oh god she really is a terrible person...
I did read that she slagged revolution off and they invited her down, all expenses paid and he still bitched. He witches about everyone - no one is age from her angry wrath

I did read that she slagged revolution off and they invited her down, all expenses paid and he still bitched. He witches about everyone - no one is age from her angry wrath
Yes!! She was bragging about how they had paid for her train and a hotel stay in one of the big London hotels so bizzare? She was so proud that she was invited because she slagged them off

Her mum is so beautiful. Its horrible that she mentions she's been tit to her dad. No, you've not been tit. You've been a vile, evil horrific excuse for a daughter. Who steals a parents retirement. Who leaves their father in a state with no money. It's abhorrent

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Would of thought if she does not get things for free the BF would buy her what she wants. I was gobsmacked the year she fessed up to spending ££££££ and owed lots of debts due to buying products to vlog and the suicide attempt,he bought her over the top presents for christmas and I wondered why he did not pay off her debts instead. That's when I stopped following her before that I liked her and thought she was normal well in youtube/ig world. I always thought it odd how much high end stuff she was buying when she said she did not work.

Would of thought if she does not get things for free the BF would buy her what she wants. I was gobsmacked the year she fessed up to spending ££££££ and owed lots of debts due to buying products to vlog and the suicide attempt,he bought her over the top presents for christmas and I wondered why he did not pay off her debts instead. That's when I stopped following her before that I liked her and thought she was normal well in youtube/ig world. I always thought it odd how much high end stuff she was buying when she said she did not work.
It's literally a mockery with those who struggle daily but still need to go to work yet still can't but essentials let alone £50 Tilbury palettes.