It’s All Angela (Formerly beauty by the bunny)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine putting in shifts at work for your greedy other half to buy lippys. Somebody's whipped

Reactions: 1
I saw on twitter you said 'better than being hooked on crack'. How does that justify wasteful spending? Both are an addiction and both need support and commitment to overcome.

Also thank you for answering my question that it is just money down the drain at this point

Reactions: 3
So many of those products must have reached their sell by date? I’m not an expert, I shop the high street and have one Tilbury Lipstick, she has put me off wanting more.

You can’t physically wear all of that stuff, I’ve never finished a Lippie and I wear them daily and re-apply!

Imagine putting in shifts at work for your greedy other half to buy lippys. Somebody's whipped
When she never goes out anywhere! Waste of makeup to sit around the house and pretend to be ill with the fake cracked ribs story, for which I see there was no X-ray or hospital appointment! When I broke two of my ribs, I was x-rayed and could barely breathe, never mind sit at my computer and write an article about some lipsticks which won’t ever see daylight.

Reactions: 2
So many of those products must have reached their sell by date? I’m not an expert, I shop the high street and have one Tilbury Lipstick, she has put me off wanting more.

You can’t physically wear all of that stuff, I’ve never finished a Lippie and I wear them daily and re-apply!

When she never goes out anywhere! Waste of makeup to sit around the house and pretend to be ill with the fake cracked ribs story, for which I see there was no X-ray or hospital appointment! When I broke two of my ribs, I was x-rayed and could barely breathe, never mind sit at my computer and write an article about some lipsticks which won’t ever see daylight.

That’s what i was thinking about the makeup, majority goes out within 6 months, some 12 so what does she do with it? Does she buy to swatch and take a photo of them to then leave them until they’re ready to throw 🤔 The amount of eye shadow palettes she has as well and they’re all literally the same shades.

Did she get arrested for stealing money from her dad? Because it’s a crime and she should have. If she gets paid for any promotions she does she should repay him back and not be spending £100s on CT makeup 🙄

I do find it’s one ailment after another. Usually people who are actually pained or suffering grit their teeth and get on with it but with her it’s a different sob story every day.

Funny how she pulls an injury story every time tilbury launch something new so she can play the martyr. When I broke two ribs I could barely breath n couldnt move my arm but she can blog doodle refresh tattle ten times a day n take pictures and selfies for the gram good one allan!

Reactions: 2
She currently having rants on insta about trolls, and laying it jameela Jamil about her being fake and a horrible woman

LOL - so itsallanlan lasted a few weeks since she now only want to post about beauty. Maybe it's not the troll and she realised that to be a lifestyle blogger you maybe, just maybe, have to be aspirational.

But I do apologise for bringing up and gossiping about her dad.

Await the sob story of having a seizure or falling over an animal for more sympathy!
[/QUOTE]
the animals she claims to love yet calls them a d*ick on the regular

I couldn't get past the first few paragraphs where she keeps referring herself to an influencer.

Ok I read it - and I feel like she has an actual point but is too pussy to take it further.

'What we can’t do as influencers is immediately put every criticism or difference of opinion down to jealousy or trolling...that’s not trolling, it’s opinion and there’s a huge difference'

So ignoring her atrocious grammar, she has a point here. The problem with influencers - and why these types of sites have developed - is because they build a platform that is an echo chamber of praise. Anyone who dares to write something against that communities curve is deleted and blocked, and sometimes called out for mob attack. So what happens? Sites like these pop so people can actually communicate what they feel, and how the person they once looked up to made them feel. I know for a fact lots of people on these sites were former followers until they had a sour interaction.

So until influencers actually take constructive criticism on the chin, these sites will survive.

Last edited:
I couldn't get past the first few paragraphs where she keeps referring herself to an influencer.

Ok I read it - and I feel like she has an actual point but is too pussy to take it further.

'What we can’t do as influencers is immediately put every criticism or difference of opinion down to jealousy or trolling...that’s not trolling, it’s opinion and there’s a huge difference'

So ignoring her atrocious grammar, she has a point here. The problem with influencers - and why these types of sites have developed - is because they build a platform that is an echo chamber of praise. Anyone who dares to write something against that communities curve is deleted and blocked, and sometimes called out for mob attack. So what happens? Sites like these pop so people can actually communicate what they feel, and how the person they once looked up to made them feel. I know for a fact lots of people on these sites were former followers until they had a sour interaction.

So until influencers actually take constructive criticism on the chin, these sites will survive.
I dont have a blog but I work with ‘influencers’ as my day job and agree with everything you said completely. If you put your private life in the public domain you will get both positive comments and criticism its human nature. I would never mention anything I wouldnt want others to discuss. Influencers cant talk about their public affairs and cry when their shady antics are remembered by their following.

Shes tweeted retweeted then quote tweeted the link to her trolls post and shes had one reply from all three. Anybody else that would write about a subject like that would get tonnes of interaction imo but I cant name one influencer under 30k insta followers that has been party to as much scandal and drama as her. Thats not a reputation you can shake off tbh

Oh and shes berating us as trolls but is taking the mick out of Ivanka Trump on twitter irony

Await the sob story of having a seizure or falling over an animal for more sympathy!
she went to a/e as she dropped a water bottle on her toe this weekend 🤯

Apparently life is looking up - probz found a bank account to fleece more cash out of the dad!