It’s All Angela (Formerly beauty by the bunny)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Allan 😂 I’m dying! If she gets freebies off Laura Ashley I will cry! I decorated our house using images from the LA catalogue but bought all the bits on eBay or bought dupes because it’s so expensive!

When the email addy she has in her profiles is her bunny one, there ain’t no escapin’ her reputation!

Not sure where to start but stealing her dad's retirement fund to buy makeup to be seen as a popular/good beauty blogger is a good place to begin

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Allan is hiding her chins behind fake flowers on insta if you fancy a laugh. Shes constantly claimin shes broke since stealing all her dads money but can afford a grand to see the spice girls last week and is going again today :sneaky:

Reactions: 1
After she spent all of his savings , she is a horrible woman , self obsessed, if I were a brand I’d never want her advertising my products.😠
I don’t think Id be able to look in the mirror if I did that after he trusted her can’t imagine ever doing that to my dad. Straight up theft, she must be evil to the core.

She is lucky she appears to not have any siblings. They would roast her alive.

I also think she is already in the process of selling his house. Ship him off to the care home, buy a house with her slave Mick then pretend she actually works for a living

She is lucky she appears to not have any siblings. They would roast her alive.

I also think she is already in the process of selling his house. Ship him off to the care home, buy a house with her slave Mick then pretend she actually works for a living
She has brothers according to her twitter, searching now shes mentioned em a few times

Wonder if dad knows hes got no home to go to

I'm just wondering how she was able to get hold of her dad pension/money, does she have power of attorney privilege? I'm a little hazy with what POA exactly means but I have discussed this with my parents and I believe with POA you look after that person money and act as the attorney for someone.

I'm just wondering how she was able to get hold of her dad pension/money, does she have power of attorney privilege? I'm a little hazy with what POA exactly means but I have discussed this with my parents and I believe with POA you look after that person money and act as the attorney for someone.
I'm not entirely sure. I think she used to have a video or blog post on it but must've deleted it since? Maybe he had it in the house if it was a lump sum or something or he trusted her with his pin number?

I remember she also had a post about how she'd got herself into debt through blogging from constantly buying stuff and thinking it'd pay off, so maybe she guilted him into giving her the money that way?

I'm not entirely sure. I think she used to have a video or blog post on it but must've deleted it since? Maybe he had it in the house if it was a lump sum or something or he trusted her with his pin number?

I remember she also had a post about how she'd got herself into debt through blogging from constantly buying stuff and thinking it'd pay off, so maybe she guilted him into giving her the money that way?
Well, she messages me saying I was trolling her. I wasn't. I was trying to understand how you guys came to the conclusion or at least know about the stolen money. I was trying to understand the ligulate (is that spelt right?) of it.

Well, she messages me saying I was trolling her. I wasn't. I was trying to understand how you guys came to the conclusion or at least know about the stolen money. I was trying to understand the ligulate (is that spelt right?) of it.
Who said you were trolling? I didn't think that at all. She did used to post more personal stuff on her blog and one was on the debt (all of the personal posts appear to have disappeared now though - its just reviews aside from when she met CT and saw the spice girls). I'm guessing she deleted them either due to backlash, or companies not wanting to work with her, so figured it was best to just stick to the reviews.

Reactions: 2