It’s All Angela (Formerly beauty by the bunny)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, she messages me saying I was trolling her. I wasn't. I was trying to understand how you guys came to the conclusion or at least know about the stolen money. I was trying to understand the ligulate (is that spelt right?) of it.
You weren’t trolling at all. Do you know she’s tweeted about you? Her tweet is as disingenuous as you would expect

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It was revealed on a now deleted youtube video. From memory, she said she had control of his bank account, which was the one where his lump sum pension was in.

She said she spent it all on advent calendars and make-up, and one day when her dad was in Spain he went to withdraw money but all his money was gone, so he phoned her to ask where it was.

She then posted a very obviously for attention suicide attempt on Instagram stories of her taking pills and Mick called her an ambulance from his work. When she was in the hospital her dad said to her 'you have spent all of my money haven't you'. Que her being a tit person and playing the mental health card and bam, she got away with it, all for the bleeping charlotte tilbury makeup, one of the most unremarkable brands going.

It infuriates how she plays mental health as an excuse and perpetuates the stigma. Her behaviour isn't mental ill health, its bleeping evil and selfish.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Has anyone got screenshots of the twitter post mentioned above? she has protected her tweets.

Has anyone got screenshots of the twitter post mentioned above? she has protected her tweets.
Your spot on she did a vid explainin how she took his lump sum I cant believe she told the world tbh. The tweets said her bro had found her blog and other was tweeting fleur deforce sayin her bro got married at the pig hotel she went to and theres quite a few more. I saw her @ that flawless filter tilbury event and shes nothin like she is online!

So the original tweet is now unavailable but the responses are still there. Not sure why that is?! The original tweet said something like “if you follow Anna Nuttall know that she trolls about people on gossip sites”

• Wow
Bet she has upset someone so needs a change of identity :ROFLMAO: You ain't fooling anyone Ange.
I'm just wondering how she was able to get hold of her dad pension/money, does she have power of attorney privilege? I'm a little hazy with what POA exactly means but I have discussed this with my parents and I believe with POA you look after that person money and act as the attorney for someone.
Wow. Did this girl steal someone’s boyfriend or conned innocent people out of loads of money???

Have you read her tweets? She thinks protecting them means we cant read them but we follow her any way but shes got plenty to hide. Search her old name tho n they all come up x

Wow. Did this girl steal someone’s boyfriend or conned innocent people out of loads of money???
Just her dad

I'm just wondering how she was able to get hold of her dad pension/money, does she have power of attorney privilege? I'm a little hazy with what POA exactly means but I have discussed this with my parents and I believe with POA you look after that person money and act as the attorney for someone.
She had total control of his money

Just her poor father, he was very ill at the time and obviously trusted her .

Thing is before her I actually used to buy Jo Malone.

However after not only seeing her get sent free stuff, but wasting her money on those candles, whilst claiming she was in debt, really woke me up to how overpriced and emperors clothes the brand was. So I haven't brought anything for over 2 years.

Reactions: 4
She's vile. Is it really worth it for a couple of lipsticks. Why would brands want to be associated with her?

She just tweet that tilbury gave her 3 hot lips lipsticks the new ones and shes bought the rest. Thats nine lipsticks 24 quid each so 216 quid but shes yano so broke

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Careful she thinks we are jealous! LOL.

What is the opposite of aspirational? Because Allan is that!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wanted a few of them lippies but now she has ruined that enjoyment by buying them all, even the shades that won’t suit her moon face!

I do think it is just an unhealthy obsession at this point. Although her Tilbury post does have increased engagement compared to all her other posts, so I can't decide if that is money well spent? Or has the shipped sailed on becoming an influential beauty blogger and it's just pouring money down the drain?

I do think it is just an unhealthy obsession at this point. Although her Tilbury post does have increased engagement compared to all her other posts, so I can't decide if that is money well spent? Or has the shipped sailed on becoming an influential beauty blogger and it's just pouring money down the drain?
Her post isnt monetised so shes not making anything from that post so its not like she’d make the money back so its just more for her makeup mausoleum