It’s All Angela (Formerly beauty by the bunny)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its because she sits in the house all day on social media waiting for the boyfriend to come home.

Reactions: 2
What I don't understand is how she suddenly became good at illustrating? Why would she have not done some form of art degree/work for a company before this year?

Reactions: 1
What I don't understand is how she suddenly became good at illustrating? Why would she have not done some form of art degree/work for a company before this year?
I think she only started doing it more recently when they got an iPad I'm guessing. I do like them but I'm pretty sure she just traces stuff, so anyone could do it really.

She guilts brands into sending her brand samples with her endless spats and tears. Then sends demanding msgs to agencies when she didnt get a press drop that others did asking why she didnt! Nobody owes you anythin’ sweetie 💁🏼‍♀️ Trust me brands want drama free influencers that wont tar their reputation

• Wow
She isn’t good. She traces stuff, there is an app that I’ve got on my iPad that allows me to do the exact same thing, I’m just not cheeky enough to pass it off as something I’ve drawn. I wonder if Disney sent her a note because she suddenly stopped selling the “copies” thus making cash out of someone else’s brand!

She clearly has nothing worthwhile in her life so spends her days begging for free stuff and drawing on her iPad.

I remember her house tour and couldn’t believe how much massive boxes of products she had. She then admitted to being in loads of debt and that Mick paid for everything.

You get the impression that she has no friends or close family (hence old the moaning about her dad) and does nothing all day. It’s hardly a surprise that she is overweight and bitter about other people’s happiness

Reactions: 3
Its because she sits in the house all day on social media waiting for the boyfriend to come home.
She tries all those make up products out though and peddles them being amazing! I mean how would it not stay on your face all day if you never went outside or moved off the sofa?

She clearly has nothing worthwhile in her life so spends her days begging for free stuff and drawing on her iPad.
Which is another route to her begging for free stuff! She traces the brands she wants stuff from, it’s so obvious!

I’ll never forget her bullying poor Ashley here when someone revealed it on twitter as loads of bloggers had a bitchy chat group bunny ran.

• Wow
Boyfriend bought her the ipad, along with a Dyson and one of the massive Jo Malone candles cos she needed cheering up if I remember rightly just after she moaned about owing ££££££ and was struggling to pay of her debts. Madness I remember thinking why not pay off some of her debts.
I think there is a Youtube video of her showing them.

So she is moving house?

Ship dad off to the care home then sell his house and cash in at the bank? Shameless.

• Wow
Boyfriend bought her the ipad, along with a Dyson and one of the massive Jo Malone candles cos she needed cheering up if I remember rightly just after she moaned about owing ££££££ and was struggling to pay of her debts. Madness I remember thinking why not pay off some of her debts.
I think there is a Youtube video of her showing them.
The candle alone is £300!!!

• Wow
Oh and now she is changing her blog name because she feels she need to include more lifestyle and stuff... how many begging stories will we see for furniture and anything else she can beg?

• Haha
Oh and now she is changing her blog name because she feels she need to include more lifestyle and stuff... how many begging stories will we see for furniture and anything else she can beg?
The new name is itsallangela.com aka ITS ALLAN

• Heart
Already we have It’s Allan/Angela beggy instagramming... hint hint Laura Ashley please send me things...