It’s All Angela (Formerly beauty by the bunny)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having the time to sit and ‘draw’ tit like that for no reason its not like shes getting paid to do it. Look through the likes tho shes bought em to make herself look good to urban decay as if they would use her ideas its embarrassing :ROFLMAO:
Omg you are KIDDING me 😂 that’s hilarious but so pathetic. Buying likes with Mick’s overtime money! She’s posted ANOTHER one too dear Lord.

Imagine having the time to sit and ‘draw’ tit like that for no reason its not like shes getting paid to do it. Look through the likes tho shes bought em to make herself look good to urban decay as if they would use her ideas its embarrassing :ROFLMAO:
How do you know she has bought them?

Oh my days, MORE imaginary naked palette illustrations today. And a Too Faced one. Is she just going to start incessantly sharing illustrations of all her favourite brands in the hope they’ll hire her?

And they’re iPad tracings for crying out loud, she hasn't even drawn them herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I just don’t get the whole iPad tracing thing. I can’t believe a grown woman sits at home all day playing on an iPad. Get a bloody job!

Reactions: 2
I just don’t get the whole iPad tracing thing. I can’t believe a grown woman sits at home all day playing on an iPad. Get a bloody job!
True, Why is her boyfriend happy to let her? She must be on benefits as how does she afford to treat herself?

True, Why is her boyfriend happy to let her? She must be on benefits as how does she afford to treat herself?
I also love that she has a beauty room yet hardly ever leaves the house. I find them one of the most baffling couples on insta.

He appears to work hard and treats her so well, yet she doesn't have the same work ethic. I would be turned off if my partner was lazy with no ambition other than to spend my money.

I also love that she has a beauty room yet hardly ever leaves the house. I find them one of the most baffling couples on insta.
Hilarious that on her insta stories tonight she said she was going to leave to house but it was too baffling.
Hello Angela

She definitely reads here as she posted a big message on this thread a while back
Well what else does she have to do now she jacked her blog in. Imagine being sat there pissing about on your I pad all day at home whilst the bf was at work earning the money to pay the mortgage? (y)

I don’t know how she can feel so comfortable with Mick working while she sits at home all day. I would feel really bad about that, so conscious of not working while he is. And as nice and loving as a partner may be, I can’t see how there wouldn’t be at least a bit of resentment about it. And the longer it goes on, the more the resentment would build. I really do believe that.

More UD make believe palettes again today, I literally can’t even believe it lmao. If there’s any justice in the world, nothing will come of it. Perhaps we should give UD fair warning. She’s even added about creating imaginary palettes to her IG bio too. It’s totally tragic. Taking bets on what she’ll come up with next- a Charlotte Tilbury set?

I don’t know how she can feel so comfortable with Mick working while she sits at home all day. I would feel really bad about that, so conscious of not working while he is. And as nice and loving as a partner may be, I can’t see how there wouldn’t be at least a bit of resentment about it. And the longer it goes on, the more the resentment would build. I really do believe that.

More UD make believe palettes again today, I literally can’t even believe it lmao. If there’s any justice in the world, nothing will come of it. Perhaps we should give UD fair warning. She’s even added about creating imaginary palettes to her IG bio too. It’s totally tragic. Taking bets on what she’ll come up with next- a Charlotte Tilbury set?
My daughter creates imaginary palettes. But she’s 12 so that’s OK lol.
Angela often talks about her mental health but if she actually got her fat arse out of the house and at least got a part time job (or even voluntary work seeing as she doesn’t seem to need the money) I’m sure she’d feel so much better. She’s not living a normal life.

She included it within her bio? Thats the most embarrassing thing ive ever heard is she high or something? All these multi million dollar brands have product development teams that plan years in advance with professional qualified graphic designers and experts as if their going to look at a tracing on an I pad and think oh yes lets use an idea from the bully from Blackburn (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My daughter creates imaginary palettes. But she’s 12 so that’s OK lol.
Angela often talks about her mental health but if she actually got her fat arse out of the house and at least got a part time job (or even voluntary work seeing as she doesn’t seem to need the money) I’m sure she’d feel so much better. She’s not living a normal life.
Totally agree, I have big health problems and I work full time, no excuse! I have a friend with anxiety and when she is in the house for extended periods of time it makes it worse and she also works full time! Angela is just plain lazy!

I see Ange has had another busy day tracing stuff and colouring in. No wonder she has no time for a job.

She’s really going all out with these imaginary palettes isn’t she. girlfriend is THIRSTY

I see Ange has had another busy day tracing stuff and colouring in. No wonder she has no time for a job.
Why does she pass it off as she is actually drawing it? Then resharing other peoples comments of how good she is?