It’s All Angela (Formerly beauty by the bunny)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe that’ll be the next of it...

Almost feel proper sorry for her at this stage. (Almost.) Imagine being nearly 40 years old, devoting all your time to doing tracings of make believe eyeshadow palettes on an iPad, as a way to try and seek validation on Instagram. It’s pretty grim.

Reactions: 2
Maybe she might blame her mental health. I know people who have problems with their mental health and have serious illnesses and they work!
I don’t see how sitting around a house on your own all day can be healthy for mental or physical health.
She’s very lucky financially that she can afford to buy a house and literally thousands of pounds worth of makeup without earning a penny!

Reactions: 3
I don’t see how sitting around a house on your own all day can be healthy for mental or physical health.
She’s very lucky financially that she can afford to buy a house and literally thousands of pounds worth of makeup without earning a penny!
Well it's obviously her partner that is paying for everything. He seems amazing. I would feel too bad if it was me.

I’ve lurked on here for ages but had to register today as her instagram story today is hilarious.
Don’t be on social media if you have mh problems love! And don’t call people witches at the same time as whining about people calling you names! pot kettle black
When you’re on social media you will have people having a point of view on the life you show. Idiot.

I’ve lurked on here for ages but had to register today as her instagram story today is hilarious.
Don’t be on social media if you have mh problems love! And don’t call people witches at the same time as whining about people calling you names! pot kettle black
When you’re on social media you will have people having a point of view on the life you show. Idiot.
👏 The fact it has upset her is because we are speaking the truth. I mean how does she pay for things with no job? Some people don't mind their partners working whilst they sit at home on their arse, but I would feel like I am taking advantage when I can work as well.

As you say if you put it out there, people will have a view.

Ha! Shut up Angela you are not being bullied. People just comment on the tit you post online.
You’ve been disgusting towards plenty people in the past including your family.

She isn't just calling you, but all of us. Like I said the truth hurts. Not really our fault how she lives, lies and sponges.
She’s spent most of her online “career” being a bully. Its so very funny watching her complain about being bullied now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s spent most of her online “career” being a bully. Its so very funny watching her complain about being bullied now.
I would feel sorry for her if she hadn’t been so nasty in the past. From what I’ve heard about her she’s been pretty brutal.
Using the mental health card would be more believable if she just dumped her social media accounts. If people have shady pasts or can’t cope with criticism, don’t flaunt your life on social media. It’s quite obvious.

I would feel sorry for her if she hadn’t been so nasty in the past. From what I’ve heard about her she’s been pretty brutal.
Using the mental health card would be more believable if she just dumped her social media accounts. If people have shady pasts or can’t cope with criticism, don’t flaunt your life on social media. It’s quite obvious.
Thing is she needs that recognition from her traces and she needs people to envy her.

Lucky financially or using her dads life savings to buy makeup (y) :unsure:

• Haha
So she’s starting a private Instagram account. I requested to follow her but no joy yet.
is she starting a private one alongside her itsallangela one? I can’t imagine her deleting that one and parting with her ‘followers’ figure.