It’s All Angela (Formerly beauty by the bunny)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve taken on board a lot of what you’ve said about me on here. You’re right with some things, mistaken on others but that’s fine.

I have been a crappy person and I’m the first to admit that. I am working on it but Rome wasn’t built in a day.

Anyway I thank you for your feedback (if that’s the right word), and I’m sorry if I have offended or upset any of you.

With regards to my dad, please don’t assume that I’ve just dumped him in a care home. The decision was largely taken out of my hands by Social Services and his medical team as he is a danger to himself. The stroke has basically obliterated his brain and the effects have been devastating. Despite what you may think, and despite my previous behaviour, I love my Dad. He’s the only family that I have left and to watch him turn into a stranger has been harder than you could imagine. He didn’t have a house for me to sell, he was renting and has done since he retired. I had to give up his tenancy in order to pay the extremely large care costs for him. So whilst I’ve been an utter twit to him in the past, don’t ever assume that I’ve not done all that I possibly can to get him the treatment and care that he needs.

It doesn’t upset me when you make judgements on me as you don’t personally know me, but to see speculation regarding his stroke and dementia is not nice, especially when you’re wrong in a lot of your assumptions.

I’m aware the mods will probably delete this as it seems I’m not allowed the right to reply, but I needed to say my piece.

I will now leave you to your thread.
Hey there, I can’t see why your comments would be deleted, they’re pretty reasoned. I don’t know you but I know of you because of what you have shared online and it hasn’t made me feel positively about you or the brands youre associated with. ( I’ll never buy any jo malone or Charlotte tilbury) At first your content made me feel negatively about myself as I work full time but cant afford a fraction of what you were purchasing at one time. Then you shared how you got the money and although what you did was dishonest on so so so many levels I did feel sorry for you. Hope your dad is receiving the care, compassion and support he needs

Reactions: 7
Hey there, I can’t see why your comments would be deleted, they’re pretty reasoned. I don’t know you but I know of you because of what you have shared online and it hasn’t made me feel positively about you or the brands youre associated with. ( I’ll never buy any jo malone or Charlotte tilbury) At first your content made me feel negatively about myself as I work full time but cant afford a fraction of what you were purchasing at one time. Then you shared how you got the money and although what you did was dishonest on so so so many levels I did feel sorry for you. Hope your dad is receiving the care, compassion and support he needs
Couldnt have said it better myself

Reactions: 1
Allan has quit blogging because she was getting sweet f.a press samples throwing toys out of her pram as usual. I give it four weeks until she is offered an advent calendar and she comes back

Reactions: 2
Why is she being sent things if she has no You Tube video and she she's blogging? Find that strange

I just checked out her Lancashire home IG. She’s got so much stuff, how can one person (who I believe doesn’t work) have so much stuff?! I also read her goodbye blog, she wrote “as sad as this sounds, I’ve really been enjoying setting up my new home, doing the housework, cooking … just living an everyday sort of life” Thats not an everyday life, working full time, having a family, exercise, food shopping and so on is a normal life all of which mostly involves being outside of the home, and not needing a partner to ferry you around when you do go out. Blimey writing that makes me feel sorry for her as she really doesn’t have a balanced every day life.....

Why is she being sent things if she has no You Tube video and she she's blogging? Find that strange
She says she doesnt want to photo beauty products anymore and within three hours shes photographed the tilbs palette its actually comical how deluded she is. How many times has she done this hole im quitting blogging its not for me crap to then return with jo malone or tilbs posts days later.

I just checked out her Lancashire home IG. She’s got so much stuff, how can one person (who I believe doesn’t work) have so much stuff?! I also read her goodbye blog, she wrote “as sad as this sounds, I’ve really been enjoying setting up my new home, doing the housework, cooking … just living an everyday sort of life” Thats not an everyday life, working full time, having a family, exercise, food shopping and so on is a normal life all of which mostly involves being outside of the home, and not needing a partner to ferry you around when you do go out. Blimey writing that makes me feel sorry for her as she really doesn’t have a balanced every day life.....
Cooking and cleaning an everyday life whilst mike is working all hours to buy her 250 quid candles unbelievable

She says she doesnt want to photo beauty products anymore and within three hours shes photographed the tilbs palette its actually comical how deluded she is. How many times has she done this hole im quitting blogging its not for me crap to then return with jo malone or tilbs posts days later.

Cooking and cleaning an everyday life whilst mike is working all hours to buy her 250 quid candles unbelievable
She won't quit. She's addicted to the free stuff. The onky reason why she threatens quitting is because she knows that no one wants to work with her. Id respect her more if she actually stuck to her guns and quit, told the PRs she was quitting and carried on with her life away from blogging. It'd made her into a nasty jealous and outright rude person who she says isn't her. She needs to find something in her life that doesn't include bullying others for a difference of opinion, slating brands for veiws and trying to bring other bloggers down because of who's or lists she's on. She also needs to take this precious time with her father away from social media and put right what she's done. However being the Allan we all know, she wont
She will be shilling the next glossybox before we know it. I mean which beauty blogger worth their salt reviews a glossy box. So basic.

She won't quit. She's addicted to the free stuff. The onky reason why she threatens quitting is because she knows that no one wants to work with her. Id respect her more if she actually stuck to her guns and quit, told the PRs she was quitting and carried on with her life away from blogging. It'd made her into a nasty jealous and outright rude person who she says isn't her. She needs to find something in her life that doesn't include bullying others for a difference of opinion, slating brands for veiws and trying to bring other bloggers down because of who's or lists she's on. She also needs to take this precious time with her father away from social media and put right what she's done. However being the Allan we all know, she wont
She will be shilling the next glossybox before we know it. I mean which beauty blogger worth their salt reviews a glossy box. So basic.
I agree theres no way she will quit bcos shes a narcissist and she cant play the victim card without blogging. Her followers are dropping massively on insta and nobody decent is sending her press samples so she does her tracing on her ipad to try and get sent samples but the only people that work with her are minted glossybox and a handful of unpopular brands that send to everyone. She only gets tilbs and jo malone bcos of her embarrassing creeping on social.

She says she gives to charity and last year did posts saying she was sending masses of stuff to the beauty donation people yet that was also a lie as some of the products she pictured that she said she sent somehow showed up in her collection in her insta pics weeks later. She will be back blogging in weeks guaranteed when her sympathetic comments have dried up in the meantime shell be playing house with her label maker wasting micks dosh on stupid crap like spaghetti storage even though she said she doesnt even like spaghetti which sums her up tbh (y)

Has the goodbye post been removed from her blog? I can’t see it anymore [emoji848]
It wouldnt surprise me that she would delete it now she got sent the tilbs palette but the quit one is still there on her blog today just checked. She does deletes everything! ;) We should do a sweepstake on how quickly she comes back!

It wouldnt surprise me that she would delete it now she got sent the tilbs palette but the quit one is still there on her blog today just checked. She does deletes everything! ;) We should do a sweepstake on how quickly she comes back!
I’d bet the money in my purse she does! [emoji3]

I’d bet the money in my purse she does! [emoji3]
Shell be back before halloween I tell ya! Her post on insta throwing her toys out her pram that she didnt get sent desenio prints like other bloggers so she refuses to buy them like wtf maybe they didnt want to be associated with a stealing narcisstic sociopath :unsure:

Just read the 'I'm Done... I'm Not A Blogger" post. It's very much a trying-to-save-face thing. She's only stopping because she's not getting the PR anymore, I have no doubt. I don't believe her when she says that she says "no" to a lot of products... she doesn't have the opportunity to say no when they aren't in the offing! I also find it hard to believe that she "doesn't want" new PR products every week, and that she's "bored" of constant new releases. Maybe I'm wrong but I really don't think that's true. And she only rebranded her blog a few months ago. I think she was hoping rebranding would improve her image, but it hasn't worked out, so now she's gonna dip.

Will this mean Mick can ease off the overtime?

Just read the 'I'm Done... I'm Not A Blogger" post. It's very much a trying-to-save-face thing. She's only stopping because she's not getting the PR anymore, I have no doubt. I don't believe her when she says that she says "no" to a lot of products... she doesn't have the opportunity to say no when they aren't in the offing! I also find it hard to believe that she "doesn't want" new PR products every week, and that she's "bored" of constant new releases. Maybe I'm wrong but I really don't think that's true. And she only rebranded her blog a few months ago. I think she was hoping rebranding would improve her image, but it hasn't worked out, so now she's gonna dip.

Will this mean Mick can ease off the overtime?
She must of thought that a name change would delete all her lying stealing and nastiness

Back from my holiday and delighted to read the blogging sorry begging has stopped but a shame it won’t last! I have no doubts Allan will soon beg for stuff for the house.

Back from my holiday and delighted to read the blogging sorry begging has stopped but a shame it won’t last! I have no doubts Allan will soon beg for stuff for the house.
Hope ya had a good hols! Shes already started that dont you worry. She never pays for anything its either her poor dads money, poor micks money or stuff shes guilt tripped brands for shes designed the whole house in rose gold when she said mick hates it says it all tbh

Hope ya had a good hols! Shes already started that dont you worry. She never pays for anything its either her poor dads money, poor micks money or stuff shes guilt tripped brands for shes designed the whole house in rose gold when she said mick hates it says it all tbh
Isn’t that awful, there’s no way I could decorate my home so much with something my other half hated, that’s just not fair!