It’s All Angela (Formerly beauty by the bunny)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like he needs to grow some bollocks
I wish he would, he seems like a good one - and could do much better than whinging Allen.

Do ya’ll notice that she keeps talking about how she’s a good person, and working hard this past year to become the good person that she knows she is... but seriously, being a good person isn’t actually difficult? Does she want a medal or something?!

Reactions: 3
He does come across as a really nice bloke he deserves so much better.

She has to do the whole look at me behaving like a decent human routine to get sympathy as everyone remembers what she did what she said and why she did it. Interesting how her posts have different people commenting but never the same so she cant have friends?

Why is Al posting on IG about Fridays (the happy looking cat photo) when every day is like a weekend for her?

I also find the illustrations for CT a bit cringe, she posted an illustration along with this sycophantic caption to celebrate the launch of CT’s holiday shop. I get that she enjoys doodling and loves CT but it just seems a bit embarrassing? Like “hi yes I don’t blog now but would still like to be kept on your books for the gram thank you please”..

Why is Al posting on IG about Fridays (the happy looking cat photo) when every day is like a weekend for her?

I also find the illustrations for CT a bit cringe, she posted an illustration along with this sycophantic caption to celebrate the launch of CT’s holiday shop. I get that she enjoys doodling and loves CT but it just seems a bit embarrassing? Like “hi yes I don’t blog now but would still like to be kept on your books for the gram thank you please”..
She is skin crawlingly cringe I cant imagine the laughs tilbury have with her embarrassing behavior and begging

She quit blogging so she shouldnt get a bean have you seen her begs on insta tho its very sad for a forty year old women

What on earth is that photo of her mick dresses as nuns with fake blood all about on her insta

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It looks like Angela is hoping to get in someway with Urban Decay? She keeps posting her visions of potential collections and is probably hoping they will bite. Seems so thirsty

It looks like Angela is hoping to get in someway with Urban Decay? She keeps posting her visions of potential collections and is probably hoping they will bite. Seems so thirsty
they look like rip off CT pieces

Her latest urban decay doodles are her most popular posts by far which I’m sure she’s enjoying. None of her other posts are getting even a fraction of the traction.

Haha she posted one last week and said “last one I promise” then goes on and posts 3 more a few days later 😂 she’s really hoping to be hired by UD! But her ideas are nothing that UD couldn’t come up with themselves. There’s a thousand possibilities within the Naked line. I suppose now though if they do something even vaguely similar she could try and say that they took her ideas.

Reactions: 2
Imagine having the time to sit and ‘draw’ tit like that for no reason its not like shes getting paid to do it. Look through the likes tho shes bought em to make herself look good to urban decay as if they would use her ideas its embarrassing :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2