It’s All Angela (Formerly beauty by the bunny)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she pass it off as she is actually drawing it? Then resharing other peoples comments of how good she is?
Anything to deflect from the fact she has nothing else in her life.
If she wasn’t such a nasty bully I’d feel sorry for her.

Anything to deflect from the fact she has nothing else in her life.
If she wasn’t such a nasty bully I’d feel sorry for her.
It is quite a sad life she leads, doesn't seem to do much other than spend her other half money and claim benefits for being lazy.

I do feel sorry for her. I think she bullied due to a low sense of her own self. Not an excuse I know but when I have a low mood I can be a witch, but hopefully my colleagues friends and family have never felt bullied by me [emoji52] anywho back to Allan, She’s nearly forty, she could have another forty years at home by herself, tracing on her iPad. Not being active, not being independent, not accessing the community around her, reliant on her partner and so on. That’s a prospect that would fill me with fear and dread

Reactions: 1
I do feel sorry for her. I think she bullied due to a low sense of her own self. Not an excuse I know but when I have a low mood I can be a witch, but hopefully my colleagues friends and family have never felt bullied by me [emoji52] anywho back to Allan, She’s nearly forty, she could have another forty years at home by herself, tracing on her iPad. Not being active, not being independent, not accessing the community around her, reliant on her partner and so on. That’s a prospect that would fill me with fear and dread
Imagine if he decided to leave her, she would be screwed!

Reactions: 3
She does the tracing as people say how amazing she is when she posts them. every thing she does is for comments such a fulfiling life for a forty yr old

Reactions: 4
Of course, someone previously said praise is important, so it will be a similar thing. Didn't she have the flu for six months to get freebies?
Lord knows, so often youtubers/instagrammers are poorly that I lose track. I think I now just assume they’re ill and having a self care day, every day! Being an influencer doesn’t seem to be good for your physical health [emoji3]

Just seen that post, saying about deleting her page and having a private one for just her friends.

She has friends...?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just seen that post, saying about deleting her page and having a private one for just her friends.

She has friends...?
Maybe online ones, but there is no evidence of actual friends. No pictures of gifts received from friends, no pictures with friends. She only seems to mention her partner or her dad. I don't think she even goes out without her partner

Maybe online ones, but there is no evidence of actual friends. No pictures of gifts received from friends, no pictures with friends. She only seems to mention her partner or her dad. I don't think she even goes out without her partner
She has a friend tbh her dog