It Galz - Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow Lindsay on and off because she is so hard to listen to. It breaks my heart though seeing Luna twerking and sitting on a beach at 11pm watching her mother drink cans and talking so inappropriately in front of such a small child 😪
Does Riloh have a different dad? I just noticed the last few weeks that he isn't with her when they're knacker drinking on the beach and thought he might be with his father?
I follow Laura and I really like her, the child is the spit of Jimmy it's scary😳
Rilohs father lives in England and has nothing to with him

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for her about rilohs dad- doesn’t pay maintenance and won’t give her the divorce. But it’s horrendous for the two kids constantly going back and forth with Jimmy, it’s not fair. As much as I love the tea she spills on him, it’s awful for the kids. And Riloh really bonded with Jimmy and from what I saw the last time they broke up he barely spent any time with him. She needs to learn to be more responsible. It’s like she puts the clout before her children (low key here for the car crash though)

Reactions: 14
Lindasy was being a massive witch by saying that the girl was in a relationship with Jimmy it broke down while she was pregnant there was awful trouble with Lindsay all along than Lindsay and Jimmy got back together he told the girl he wouldn’t be in her child’s life and she said fine and after that Lindsay said on her podcast that she wouldn’t give Jimmy a DNA test, the other girl I think her name is Lauren or Laura seems totally normal and doesn’t want to keep engaging in Lindsay and Jimmy drama, like Lindsay was that petty she accused her of stealing her baby name because ya know she ain’t no creative witch and wouldn’t be able to come up with a name herself.

Can’t not STAND Karla.. she’s so up her own hole, I used to listen to the podcast because I like Jen but Karla was so overbearing her opinion was the only one that mattered. Jen was actually fairly opened minded and able to listen to both sides where as Karla wouldn’t or couldn’t be swayed from her opinions at all she cames off cocky and ignorant, the podcast isn’t great.
the unpopular opinion is a shitshow podcast.no research done,karla coughing and snotting her way through every episode and shoving her opinions down everyones throats.think jen (who i do like) is being dragged down by her association with karla.

Reactions: 13
Serious question. Did anyone actually listen to the "rape" podcast in question or are we just going off the current twitter debate that Rosemary has initiated?

I used to listen to the podcasts (don't anymore) and honestly didn't see anything wrong with it at the time. The podcast episode was about consent in general. The general vibe of their podcast has always been to debate taboo subjects and to get people talking. They discussed Rosemary's article in which SHE specifically said that she wasn't reporting her rapist because he was a nice guy and because she was dating him and only thought it was rape after the fact not at the time it happened, which of course is her own prerogative and feeling, who is anyone else to say it's not rape.
However I can't quote Rosemary here because she has also removed her article from the internet... which I find odd.

However, the debate on It Gals was from my point of view an interesting point of discussion about consent, saying yes, saying no, verbalising versus body language etc, they asked the question was it empowering for rape victims to read something like this or not, and questioned was a statement like this in fact rape, can you claim rape when you change your mind afterwards (which is kind of what the article read like) etc ... and all before the subject of consent became spoken about properly in the media. They used Rosemary as a point of view on this because she had publicly written on this exact subject and her whole article was about why she wasn't reporting her rapist. The it Gals for some reason have deleted their podcast too - perhaps they felt it was no longer appropriate as times have moved on or maybe they got too much stick. Who knows? I just think a lot of this conversation is based off twitter comments when nobody has actually either listened to the podcast or read the article.

Don't get me wrong, I stopped listening because I don't want to listen to half the stuff they babble on about. But I do think a lot of people are jumping on a bandwagon without actually knowing what they are talking about after reading one sentence on twitter. I also think Rosemary is one of the most hypocritical journalists i've read - she claims she is a feminist but I have seen her bash other celebrity women online and on TV. You can't have it both ways. She once on TV compared an Irish actress to a prostitute because of the way she was dressed! Great feminism.
They deleted it after apolig
Yes I've gone right off Karla! Started following just before she went travelling
Enjoyed their travels and then enjoyed a bit afterwards like her end of year rants etc but her podcast with jen is shitetalking altogether. They haven't said anything in the leagues of rape victim blaming, but they do no research whatsoever. Jen is alright a bit of a sidekick but Karla is so entitled and moany.

Final straw was her moaning that she and Tom went together to dunnes in Blanch to do the food shop at the height of the pandemic, he has a hse staff pass to skip the queue but she doesn't. the security man wouldn't let her skip so she went off in a huff to sit down and wait?? Would you not be embarrassed by that?
WHAT!!!! i work for the HSE and have not used my WELL EARNED pass once!!!!!! Should be ashamed of herself to be honest. My mates 78 year old grandmother wasn't allowed skip the queue in dunnes. Jesus wept Karla

Reactions: 9
the unpopular opinion is a shitshow podcast.no research done,karla coughing and snotting her way through every episode and shoving her opinions down everyones throats.think jen (who i do like) is being dragged down by her association with karla.
I managed a couple of episodes and that was enough for me. Exactly as you said, no research done, no fact checking, nothing. A totally half arsed jump on the bandwagon was my takeaway from it. Add to that the 'mad witch' sessions with Lindsay and that was me completely done with Karla.

Reactions: 7
Ooohhhh lads I'm so so excited to see a thread on these two denim hotpant can necking twerking wannabe teenagers 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if Courtney Smyth is actually happy that Lindsays apartment overlooks their back garden. She put so much work into the house, it's fab.

I also think Lindsay carries the podcast with all the tea she spills about her own life. She’s gas imo but I do feel like it’s probably a bad idea airing all that personal stuff online while Riloh is that age. Jenny is kinda boring but I follow her on Instagram for skincare tips. I feel like she loooves herself so much she’s always putting up pics with that stupid open mouth pose 🙄 and there was def a crossover with her ex and Evan.

He does have a different Dad, Lindsay ex husband..Or actually her husband as she can't track him down to serve the divorce.
He doesn't have anything to do with him, which is tough.

I think the criticism of Lindsay allowing or encouraging Luna to twerk is a bit harsh. Loads of kids who like dancing do it as the singers do.
Eh I think we were more concerned about the fact that Luna was in the company of her Mum & Co while they were knacker drinking 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I do think it’s fine for kids to mess around with dance moves like twerking, just messing around.. but I think it’s the fact that she’s copying her mam who’s doing it to be sexy that rubs people the wrong way..

Reactions: 8
Yes I've gone right off Karla! Started following just before she went travelling
Enjoyed their travels and then enjoyed a bit afterwards like her end of year rants etc but her podcast with jen is shitetalking altogether. They haven't said anything in the leagues of rape victim blaming, but they do no research whatsoever. Jen is alright a bit of a sidekick but Karla is so entitled and moany.

Final straw was her moaning that she and Tom went together to dunnes in Blanch to do the food shop at the height of the pandemic, he has a hse staff pass to skip the queue but she doesn't. the security man wouldn't let her skip so she went off in a huff to sit down and wait?? Would you not be embarrassed by that?
Really bothers me that neither of them do research for their podcast and spew shite that's not true. They literally do a quick Google search about the topic. So frustrating to listen to.

I personally don't think it's appropriate for a child that age to be twerking or doing the majority of those tiktok dances. Or even having a tiktok account tbh. I've an 8 year old and there's no way she is exposed to anything like that and all her friends/school friends are the same thank God.

Reactions: 17
I personally don't think it's appropriate for a child that age to be twerking or doing the majority of those tiktok dances. Or even having a tiktok account tbh. I've an 8 year old and there's no way she is exposed to anything like that and all her friends/school friends are the same thank God.

You do not live in the real world, exposed!Its dancing & kids watch,TV, music videos, YouTube. Or does your 8 year old & classmates only watch, Rte school hub?

Another poster said it was just her drinking down the beach with her that people had problem with , it's not! There is some very virtuous people here!

Reactions: 4
You do not live in the real world, exposed!Its dancing & kids watch,TV, music videos, YouTube. Or does your 8 year old & classmates only watch, Rte school hub?

Another poster said it was just her drinking down the beach with her that people had problem with , it's not! There is some very virtuous people here!
Na a mam standing in front of a mirror twerking for Instagram and encouraging your 5 year old to copy you isn’t the real world, my almost 10 year old doesn’t twerk like ever she knows a few TikTok dances, she’s by no means sheltered but I make sure she’s safe and viewing age appropriate videos online.

Reactions: 24
Whatever you feel about young kids twerking, I don't think it's appropriate to post online, esp if you have a public page or a big following of strangers.

Reactions: 17
Whatever you feel about young kids twerking, I don't think it's appropriate to post online, esp if you have a public page or a big following of strangers.
Yeah she has no control over who is viewing her child twerking. While it may be "innocent" and "copying her mother" it's too sexual and raunchy for a child of her age to be doing with all the followers Lindsay has, there could well be absolute creeps watching and enjoying that:sick:

Where's Riloh lately though?🤷‍♀️:unsure:

I don't live in the real world because my 8 year old daughter doesn't perform sexual adult dances with her friends !?! She watches kid appropriate shows on Netflix and YouTube, she is not exposed to tiktok or music videos. Too busy playing with her dolls or Lego or playing sports - you know the way a normal 8 year old should be doing!

Anyway not derailing this thread anymore but I stand by my comment that Luna is exposed to inappropriate situations .

Where IS riloh lately ? How old is he again

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.