It Galz - Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lindsay carries the podcast with her personal drama with Jimmy, lads, IG etc. She's gas in fairness to her but airing all that dirty laundry for a few quid...I can't see how you wouldn't regret that in the future. I don't think the pod can last. They don't have the content unless it's about Lindsay's life and she'll have to give up that sharing the older she/ her kids get. Lindsay's a comedian I have to say, I think she could have a podcast/shows without Jenny but Jenny couldn't without her... it's kind of like the Lindsay show and Jenny is the admin/ facilitates Lindsay or something. I used to listen and patreon but now I might listen to one a month when cleaning or something.
I often think Jenny comes across quite arrogant (intellectually)-she’s a very high opinion of her own intelligence, which is never a good thing. Always good to know your limitations. Lindsay is gas, in fairness.

Reactions: 13
I feel like there must be an overlap. I think she’s implied that she was still with Michael when she started getting feelings for Evan but there must be more to it

Reactions: 3
She was with a guy called Michael for years, always talked about him on the pod. Then all of a sudden they were broken up and she was going out with Evan. Like as soon as she announced they were broken up she was official with Evan.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She was with a guy called Michael for years, always talked about him on the pod. Then all of a sudden they were broken up and she was going out with Evan. Like as soon as she announced they were broken up she was official with Evan.
Ah thank you.. I don’t follow them but nip in and out and listen to the odd podcast

I like lindsay. I think she is funny, & willing to share her drama. Although Riloh, will very soon be mortified by her Instagram.

Jenny on the other hand, is boring has such an inflated opinion of herself. She makes out she is the most worldly individual going.

I did at one point subscribe. I was doing alot of driving but the content gets samey, after a while. And it's expensive, works out nearly 8 euro a month.. Netflix is only around a tenner!

Reactions: 8
I follow Lindsay on and off because she is so hard to listen to. It breaks my heart though seeing Luna twerking and sitting on a beach at 11pm watching her mother drink cans and talking so inappropriately in front of such a small child 😪
Does Riloh have a different dad? I just noticed the last few weeks that he isn't with her when they're knacker drinking on the beach and thought he might be with his father?
I follow Laura and I really like her, the child is the spit of Jimmy it's scary😳

Reactions: 13
I like lindsay. I think she is funny, & willing to share her drama. Although Riloh, will very soon be mortified by her Instagram.

Jenny on the other hand, is boring has such an inflated opinion of herself. She makes out she is the most worldly individual going.

I did at one point subscribe. I was doing alot of driving but the content gets samey, after a while. And it's expensive, works out nearly 8 euro a month.. Netflix is only around a tenner!
Agree with you, Jenny is the Robin if lindsay is Batman. And Riloh is at such an inbetweeny age. Only saving grace is that his friends' mams are probably too old to be interested in the two galz.

Microtransactions will eat away at your bank acc without you knowing. I agree somewhat that creators deserve payment for their work but the scales are a bit skewed. If I patreoned all the podcasts that I listen to, that might be 30-40 per month? That's like another sky bill. So do I stop listening because I don't want/can't afford to pay? Bit of a catch 22.

I follow Lindsay on and off because she is so hard to listen to. It breaks my heart though seeing Luna twerking and sitting on a beach at 11pm watching her mother drink cans and talking so inappropriately in front of such a small child 😪
Does Riloh have a different dad? I just noticed the last few weeks that he isn't with her when they're knacker drinking on the beach and thought he might be with his father?
I follow Laura and I really like her, the child is the spit of Jimmy it's scary😳
He does have a different Dad, Lindsay ex husband..Or actually her husband as she can't track him down to serve the divorce.
He doesn't have anything to do with him, which is tough.

I think the criticism of Lindsay allowing or encouraging Luna to twerk is a bit harsh. Loads of kids who like dancing do it as the singers do.

Reactions: 6
He does have a different Dad, Lindsay ex husband..Or actually her husband as she can't track him down to serve the divorce.
He doesn't have anything to do with him, which is tough.

I think the criticism of Lindsay allowing or encouraging Luna to twerk is a bit harsh. Loads of kids who like dancing do it as the singers do.
Yeah I don't get the twerking comments. It's just shakin your bum...we all get our kids to do it when they're young and then once they see a music video they do it cos that's how the singers do it. Granted I never did it copying my Mam lol but whatever like.

Reactions: 5
I used to really like these two, listened to the podcast, followed them on social media etc.

When you follow them for a while though you start to see how self obsessed and immature they are. There’s no disagreeing with them or you’re called a loser or pathetic. It’s like they never grew up past a secondary school mentality or something.

I really cringed watching Luna on the beach hours past when she should have been asleep in bed. Lindsey also gave her 2 kids front row seats to the tit show that was her and jimmy getting back together and breaking up again for the millionth time. It’s so irresponsible to move him in, play happy families and then all of a sudden be blasting him in front of them. It’s like watching a car crash

Reactions: 16
What’s Laura’s insta name??

What’s Laura’s insta name??
Laura’s look book I think. Lindsay tried to make that poor girls life misery when she was pregnant and then tried to say she robbed her baby name 🤣🤣🤣🤣 poor Luna does be out until 12 am at the beach with her drinking and I remember one school night she has her out for pizza around 10.30 pm

Reactions: 10
Laura’s look book I think. Lindsay tried to make that poor girls life misery when she was pregnant and then tried to say she robbed her baby name 🤣🤣🤣🤣 poor Luna does be out until 12 am at the beach with her drinking and I remember one school night she has her out for pizza around 10.30 pm
I remember Lindsay really lost her tit when she found out Laura was having Jimmy's baby, I didn't know about the baby name though, that's hilarious😁😁

• Haha
I remember Lindsay really lost her tit when she found out Laura was having Jimmy's baby, I didn't know about the baby name though, that's hilarious😁😁
She went live. Think Laura called her wee boy sonny as she was told she’d never have kids so son sonny. But Lindsay said she had sunny as she has Luna she was drinking in her friends garden going mad. I only followed around that time through Liz when Laura had the baby or was just about to. So I missed all the pregnancy drama.fair play to Laura she’s smashing college and I promise I’m not Liz 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She went live. Think Laura called her wee boy sonny as she was told she’d never have kids so son sonny. But Lindsay said she had sunny as she has Luna she was drinking in her friends garden going mad. I only followed around that time through Liz when Laura had the baby or was just about to. So I missed all the pregnancy drama.fair play to Laura she’s smashing college and I promise I’m not Liz 🤣🤣🤣
Thats so funny😁, but ive heard her say a few times that Jimmy probably isn't the dad so what's the problem😁😁😁😁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.