It Galz #8 Jenny is staying tight lipped, L's fella has her whipped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could be the weird mirror/reverse image flip that IG does? Not sure but I think the ring is not on her wedding ring finger.
In the video stories the bracelet appears to be on her right wrist, then on left wrist in the pic. Definitely a reversed image.

She’s so obvious 🙄 coming on stories to say more content is coming and “celebrating” some the night before js pod. This full thing is a basic witch break up 😂 shocked we haven’t got some quote posts.
Lindsay Live Laugh Love Hamilton 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It could be the weird mirror/reverse image flip that IG does? Not sure but I think the ring is not on her wedding ring finger.

Agree, she’s gorgeous but this new sudden style ages her. I loved the neon haha. Jenny’s style has changed too, but has retain a bit of youth and spice?
Yeah if she’s recording with her front camera then her right is gonna look like her left to us

The story was so cringe, she’s trying so hard to be funny. Why are taking a sip of non alcoholic wine in response to your kids being home doesn’t make any sense for the joke?? L needs to realise that this forced comedian girl boss act she’s putting on isn’t funny. She needs to go back to her roots! I laughed so much at her story about moo moo on the TUO pod

Also the shawl!!!! Who thought that was a good idea

Reactions: 11
So we have a name for Jenny's new pod - Red Room. Their insta says "peeling back the curtain on the weird and the wonderful".

I'm intrigued 👀

Reactions: 10
Loving Js teasers, I think if I knew nothing about red room or itgalz, and both were shown to me, red room would look so much more appealing. Think it gives off more womanly vibes than xgalz. Really looking forward to listening tomorrow.

Reactions: 28
Can't wait, Insta bio said 'peeling back the curtain on the weird and wonderful'

Wonder what it'll be!

Reactions: 6
Can't wait, Insta bio said 'peeling back the curtain on the weird and wonderful'

Wonder what it'll be!
Could really go in any direction with that which is great. I think it galz was a bit restrictive topic wise

Reactions: 8
I mean Red Room has dominatrix/sexual vibes. So it needs to be juicy or people will be dissapointed.

But then there's the dark web side so maybe conspiracy theory vibes?

Reactions: 13
I hope its worth the hype!! Could she be covering like Louis Theroux’s spin? Like different kinks, people living outside the norm and extremes? So intrigued..

Reactions: 13
I hope its worth the hype!! Could she be covering like Louis Theroux’s spin? Like different kinks, people living outside the norm and extremes? So intrigued..
Yeah I think that’s what it is. Like people living lives most of us know nothing about, she’ll interview them or research it

Reactions: 7
Sorry but I'm simping hard and not ashamed.
Shes done this so well, it could take any direction. Well bleeping played

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.