Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Femma

Chatty Member
That’s why I always liked her :( I feel the same way, I’m not gonna change my style cause I have a kid now. But I suppose it’s a bit of a balance because we are all aging, and you don’t want to be knocking around in a band shirt when your 40 🙈

Oh and I’m completely stealing Js 70s style inspo, no shame 😂
Ehh, Some of us over 40 still wear band t-shirts and we look good. Sorry are we supposed to start shopping in Pamela Scott and give up our sense of style and identity because we are deemed " an Aul one " to twenty somethings? .... .Yours sincerely a 42 Yr not yet ready to rock a shawl .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

JussNosey

I'm weak for jennys podcast teasers.

But also, How did we get here? When did this flip happen? Jenny as the sensual, edgy one and lyndsay in a fucking shawl?? My brain.

Have they both changed as they got older or are we seeing the truth behind both, and because L was louder and more confident we all just assumed she was the one with substance and personality when really it was the other way around.

Like I can't cope between the difference of one in a shawl and one fingering the wall of a red room 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Galzgal

I’m struggling to see why L continued with It Galz too and didn’t set up something new. None of what the podcast is about even remotely relates to her anymore - sex (won’t talk about it and won’t admit to having a boyfriend), relationships (won’t talk about it and won’t admit to having a boyfriend), wild drunken nights out (doesn’t drink, doesn’t party anymore), sexy/risqué clothing and style (now says women should take on board men’s views on “slutty clothing” and wears unrelatable designer labels and clothing of an older person), being vulgar/crass/fun/outrageous (says “oh my goodness instead of oh my god”, sends her children to Christian camp and has her mom on a recent podcast talking about the dangers of premarital sex). She’s like the very opposite of an It Galz now and it shows with patreons deserting in her droves. It makes no sense she’s continuing on. A diff podcast about sobriety, aspirational lifestyles/fashion is the only thing that would be authentic to her but I’m not sure it would get the audience. Being inauthentic won’t help her keep her current audience though.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

hunnybun99

Listening to Jenny and Yulia talk it really highlights that maybe jenny never was a know it all , L was just really fucking stupid, she literally knew nothing on any subject outside of celebrities

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Galzgal

I hope its worth the hype!! Could she be covering like Louis Theroux’s spin? Like different kinks, people living outside the norm and extremes? So intrigued..
Please be that. I’ve a terrible fear it’s going to be stupid conspiracies

I'm weak for jennys podcast teasers.

But also, How did we get here? When did this flip happen? Jenny as the sensual, edgy one and lyndsay in a fucking shawl?? My brain.

Have they both changed as they got older or are we seeing the truth behind both, and because L was louder and more confident we all just assumed she was the one with substance and personality when really it was the other way around.

Like I can't cope between the difference of one in a shawl and one fingering the wall of a red room 🤯
L is 6 more months in that relationship away from lasering off all her tattoos and signing up as a Christian camp leader..

• Haha
Reactions: 43

distraught007

It clearly wasn't just Jenny bitching about Lindsay that caused the fall out, according to Lindsay she was making up blatant and damaging lies about her own best friend which i'm sure would cause any of you to leave a friendship and suggest that friend seek help
I don't believe anything L says. She told everyone that Jenny was stonewalling her and made out that Jenny had left the podcast and had locked her out of the instagram.

However, a day later Jenny got back on to Patreon to freeze memberships. Why would Jenny have to contact Patreon and why would Patreon take her seriously if she was stonewalling Lindsay. This completely exposed Lindsay.

Then there was also that person on Discord who said they submitted an episode idea and it was taken word for word by L.

And also, L mentioned that Jenny told lies about Lindsay to listeners (never happened).

My guess is that J was talking to Ls sisters about something concerning about L. J felt strongly about it because of impacts of whatever L was doing on the perception of the podcast. L saw it, got defensive and was hurt that J was valuing podcast over friendship and didn't agree with what J said. L, in a fit of rage, brought up Js previous statements about needing counselling and recorded a podcast with Pete whilst things cooled off. J was asked to leave the podcast after L had slept on it. What came next was that J got legal advice and the Instagram post advertising the Xgalz with Pete immediately stuck out as an issue when it came to valuing the business because if L was to keep going without J, it would confuse matters with regards to cash flows. So J froze as much as she could in legal interests but never got around to freezing the Patreon. This shocked L and immediately turned L into a victim mindset. L told everyone that J was "stonewalling" her and kept going. J got on Patreon and froze membership and no Acast submissions were made. The buy out was allowed to happen then. At some point, J told L that listeners would want to know what was going on and she could play nice or they could tell everyone details about the fight and the things J was bitching about with sisters which could potentially not reflect well on L. L took this to mean "blackmail". L then got criticised over potentially racist comments and L also read Tattle on the side and got upset over Tattle assuming L was in the wrong. L then made her infamous instagram post where she called the bitching a character assassination, the buy out amount as "too high", freindship tensions as "toxic abuse" and said there was "black mail". She also said that Jenny quit but that was Ls twisted perception because she actually kicked J off and recorded with J and then was confused by the legal actions.

Reactions: 40

Miranda256

I just don't know you can take someone seriously who drastically changes everything about themselves, once they enter into a relationship. Ls thing has always been "this is who I am, like me or hate me" "I'm not like other ma's" now she's basically everything she has always ridiculed so it makes her seem incredibly fake.

She's gone from Tacos and cans, to Michelin star restaurants and non alcoholic cocktails, denim shorts and neon to Fendi shawls and wooley dresses. She's covered up, she's stopped doing lives, she doesn't talk about her love life, she doesn't post pics of herself out and about at the beach or the park having fun with her kids the way she used to and she has thrown away her bestie for this new bloke.

She's gone totally up her own orse, and has serious notions now that she's hanging out in d4. She's such a chameleon, people like that make me so uneasy. Like think about when Jimmy had long hair and that hippy look, she had dreads, fishnets and docs. Then hanging out with Jenny and her sisters, they basically wore the same clothes, denim shorts or tiny skirt and black top.

Compare that to now and you can see how easily influenced she is. Like for someone who claims to be such an individual, she really feels the need to mirror the people she surrounds herself with. I find that very manipulative and disingenuous.

Can't wait for Js pod, L will 100% be tuning in for a nosey 🙉

• Heart

dipstick70

Ah come on it’s 6 euro. No one is being forced, she has spent years podcasting and people can get an insight into how she speaks about this kind of thing when she’s a guest on Mindpoppers. If you’re stuck for the cost of a Tesco meal deal then don’t subscribe! Wouldn’t expect anyone to be signing up to Patreons in general if they’re that stuck. It’s entertainment for your disposable income. And I say that as someone who’s a broke bish right now 😂

I don’t think anyone who likes her is gonna sign up, listen to three long episodes for €6 and be absolutely raging cos it was terrible

• Heart

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I’m no tattle O.G. So I might Be way off but I feel like this thread is about to split in two now? Itgalz is buried..

Would love to hear contrarian opinions as always ♥
I just think if we split the threads they will each be forever brought up in eachothers, resulting it two threads with similar conversations throughout?

It galz might be dead, but theyll always be the gals from it galz

Reactions: 39
I really liked Jenny’s vlog and I usually get bored and turn these type of things off but I was interested to see how she’s spending her time these days.
I’m probably going soft but I thought some of the shots of her bopping around on her own were a bit a emotional to see, not that she seemed sad or anything just seeing her spending her days alone, although she appears really content, she also seems like she’s been through a lot and is now coming out the other side
It felt very authentic and it was nice to see more of her true self without the itgalz madzer edge

• Heart
Reactions: 39

muirnín

I don't believe anything L says. She told everyone that Jenny was stonewalling her and made out that Jenny had left the podcast and had locked her out of the instagram.

However, a day later Jenny got back on to Patreon to freeze memberships. Why would Jenny have to contact Patreon and why would Patreon take her seriously if she was stonewalling Lindsay. This completely exposed Lindsay.

Then there was also that person on Discord who said they submitted an episode idea and it was taken word for word by L.

And also, L mentioned that Jenny told lies about Lindsay to listeners (never happened).

My guess is that J was talking to Ls sisters about something concerning about L. J felt strongly about it because of impacts of whatever L was doing on the perception of the podcast. L saw it, got defensive and was hurt that J was valuing podcast over friendship and didn't agree with what J said. L, in a fit of rage, brought up Js previous statements about needing counselling and recorded a podcast with Pete whilst things cooled off. J was asked to leave the podcast after L had slept on it. What came next was that J got legal advice and the Instagram post advertising the Xgalz with Pete immediately stuck out as an issue when it came to valuing the business because if L was to keep going without J, it would confuse matters with regards to cash flows. So J froze as much as she could in legal interests but never got around to freezing the Patreon. This shocked L and immediately turned L into a victim mindset. L told everyone that J was "stonewalling" her and kept going. J got on Patreon and froze membership and no Acast submissions were made. The buy out was allowed to happen then. At some point, J told L that listeners would want to know what was going on and she could play nice or they could tell everyone details about the fight and the things J was bitching about with sisters which could potentially not reflect well on L. L took this to mean "blackmail". L then got criticised over potentially racist comments and L also read Tattle on the side and got upset over Tattle assuming L was in the wrong. L then made her infamous instagram post where she called the bitching a character assassination, the buy out amount as "too high", freindship tensions as "toxic abuse" and said there was "black mail". She also said that Jenny quit but that was Ls twisted perception because she actually kicked J off and recorded with J and then was confused by the legal actions.
Spot on and also can’t forget the day Patreon was down and she said the ‘abuse’ was continuing and Jenny was trying to de-platform her, couldn’t take a word she says without a ladle of salt

• Haha
Reactions: 38

almas

Absolutely! And if you look back on the 1st Itgalz thread on Tattle is completely different to how people talk on this thread, like before it was just vicious hatred for L and J (and giving out about really stupid things like L wearing shorts in January) but now it's almost a nice place for the community that L pushed out of xgals 😅
ex-galz put your hands up 😂🙋🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 38

Smg12

Chatty Member
I found the insinuation that Jenny was mentally ill and needed therapy ( for bitching? Lol) so gross on Lindsay’s behalf. As someone who struggles with her mental health, to try to paint someone as mentally ill in a bid to tarnish their reputation, it was really distasteful.

also is it that deep? She bitched about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36