It Galz #8 Jenny is staying tight lipped, L's fella has her whipped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New patreon ep is up. "All you need to know about getting a new nose" I'm gonna cancel my subscription tbh I cant justify paying for it anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whether or not you like the trailer. It most definitely did its job.

I think it's deadly, especially if it's a crime/conspiracy podcast.

Also evil enough of me but I hope L is reeling. Fingers crossed, It puts a fire under her arse to bring out better content than a book club with jennys book recommendations 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Also evil enough of me but I hope L is reeling. Fingers crossed, It puts a fire under her arse to bring out better content than a book club with jennys book recommendations 🙄😂
Really looking forward to listening tomorrow 😍

Reactions: 5

That’s the annoying thing, L is acting like the pod was all about her to begin with, like she deserves to keep it. It’s very obvious now that J did most of the behind the scenes work. Also I would have never been interested in the pod if it was L on her own, so she needs to get off her high horse. I know people say the pod proffited from L sharing her personal life, but that was her decision.Also it looks like L isn’t that interesting beside her chaotic personal life, cause her content is super boring now. I mean did she develop any interests at all that she could talk about?celebrity gossip I suppose 😴

Reactions: 27
Does anyone know if Jenny's podcast will be available on Spotify etc or if we will have to pay for it on Patreon. I must say, I am excited for it. Can't wait to see what direction she will take it.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know if Jenny's podcast will be available on Spotify etc or if we will have to pay for it on Patreon. I must say, I am excited for it. Can't wait to see what direction she will take it.
She hasn't said, I would presume it'll be free then eventually patreon

Reactions: 8
What do we think she’s gonna do with it? I hope to god not conspiracies or celeb tit, hoping it will be like a more grown up XGalz vibe but who knows 🤭

Reactions: 8
She hasn't said, I would presume it'll be free then eventually patreon
Jenny’s smart, she’ll make it free to grow the listenership and I’d imagine she’ll have a patreon like you said. Literally makes no sense that Lindsay has stopped with It Galz- she had a massive pool of potential paying subscribers to tap in to, which, for some bizarre reason she’s decided to cut off. You can’t sustain a patreon off existing paying customers with no source for new patreons. Partic when those paying customers are rapidly deserting the pod.

Reactions: 14
Hhhhhm well Adam now has a Patreon for Mind Poppers so I doubt she will go down that road. I would say why would she want the competition between him and her. Then again, if she goes down the road of an older IT Galz/ Ex Galz route then L is her competition! As I said, I am excited to hear her new content.

Reactions: 1
I really hope it isn’t conspiracies (yawn) or crime (done to death). Couldn’t be arsed. Or some kind of right wing contrarian anti snowflake shite. Let’s hope it’s like It Galz 🙏🏻

Reactions: 11
I really hope it isn’t conspiracies (yawn) or crime (done to death). Couldn’t be arsed. Or some kind of right wing contrarian anti snowflake shite. Let’s hope it’s like It Galz 🙏🏻
Ah it will be! Jenny has that sophisticated spicey edge! Imagine it was patreon, she would def see sissys or L crawling back for a snoop Haha

Reactions: 4
Hhhhhm well Adam now has a Patreon for Mind Poppers so I doubt she will go down that road. I would say why would she want the competition between him and her. Then again, if she goes down the road of an older IT Galz/ Ex Galz route then L is her competition! As I said, I am excited to hear her new content.
I don’t think it would be a competition unless they were both charging loads. I’m sure the kind of people who like them can afford a fiver a month or whatever twice 😅

Reactions: 2
I stopped listening to Itgalz ages ago as I'd grown out of it but still interested to listen to Jenny's to see what her fresh take on things are. This is why L should of started fresh, I'd already stopped listening to xgalz so why listen now when it's not the same dynamic. Plus can't listen anyway as it's not on Spotify and I'm not going to subscribe given she's losing subscribers, hardly attracts new people.

Also wondering are xgalz not annoyed that they're paying for content yet L's given this insight into the changes to the pod to another podcast behind a paywall. Did the xgalz deserve this rather than the TUP listeners??

Reactions: 17
Today’s pod had an xgal talking about her nose job. Not bad, not very good either. L not an amazing interviewer redirects to her own stories constantly

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.