It Galz #8 Jenny is staying tight lipped, L's fella has her whipped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s pod had an xgal talking about her nose job. Not bad, not very good either. L not an amazing interviewer redirects to her own stories constantly
I hate when it feels like someone isn’t actually listening to what the other person is saying, but just waiting for the next opportunity for them to talk. I get that a lot with Lindsay (although I’m not an Xgal so I haven’t listened to the ep you’re referring to).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Are we realising that Jenny interrupted for a reason? Also Jenny is a pop culture lover and goes deep but Lindsay is more a celebrity gossip sharer. Lindsay on her own just doesn't go deep enough.

Like even stuff that Lindsay liked that Jenny didn't know much about (I.e. Ashlee Simpson), Jenny still added extra to the conversation.

Lindsay is very funny conversationally and on short stories. She bounces off Pete and her sisters so well and I've always found her funny. The same when she non chalantly tells an outrageous story.

However, on her own (before I unsubscribed), I found she was really trying to be funny (she doesn't need to). It made cringe so hard. It's almost like she should just record her stream of consciousness and then edit it down in the format of My Therapist Ghosted Me to give it structure and some snap.

Anyway, Jenny will definitely kill it.

Reactions: 25
Are we realising that Jenny interrupted for a reason? Also Jenny is a pop culture lover and goes deep but Lindsay is more a celebrity gossip sharer. Lindsay on her own just doesn't go deep enough.

Like even stuff that Lindsay liked that Jenny didn't know much about (I.e. Ashlee Simpson), Jenny still added extra to the conversation.

Lindsay is very funny conversationally and on short stories. She bounces off Pete and her sisters so well and I've always found her funny. The same when she non chalantly tells an outrageous story.

However, on her own (before I unsubscribed), I found she was really trying to be funny (she doesn't need to). It made cringe so hard. It's almost like she should just record her stream of consciousness and then edit it down in the format of My Therapist Ghosted Me to give it structure and some snap.

Anyway, Jenny will definitely kill it.
Yeah I’ve always found Lindsay to be interested in a really specific type of ‘sun newspaper’ level celebrity, quite English based that I just don’t think most people give a tit about.

Reactions: 12
Yeah I’ve always found Lindsay to be interested in a really specific type of ‘sun newspaper’ level celebrity, quite English based that I just don’t think most people give a tit about.
I’m English and I don’t give a tit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And looking quite weepy I think I do feel bad on her but you know I know that now it is clear who knows their tit! I know that whatever Jenny releases tomorrow I am horrrrrny for it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It looks like shes playing dress up as a big porshmarnock mummy in that fukn scarf

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s a gorgeous, stunning looking woman but I personally think the “new look” has added about her 10-15 years to her. She now looks like an attractive upper middle class mum, 47, who’s married to Fintan, is fond of mani-pedis and spends her weekends at Riverview Fitness club. In her own words she looks like she’s cosplaying as a foxrock middle aged mom. The tattoos look so wrong with her new style as a result. Again. No shade on her appearance- she’s gorgeous, but she could look so much more youthful without either dressing like she’s 18 or going the opposite way and dressing like she’s 48.

It looks like shes playing dress up as a big porshmarnock mummy in that fukn scarf
Snap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s a gorgeous, stunning looking woman but I personally think the “new look” has added about her 10-15 years to her. She now looks like an attractive upper middle class mum, 47, who’s married to Fintan, is fond of mani-pedis and spends her weekends at Riverview Fitness club. In her own words she looks like she’s cosplaying as a foxrock middle aged mom. The tattoos look so wrong with her new style as a result. Again. No shade on her appearance- she’s gorgeous, but she could look so much more youthful without either dressing like she’s 18 or going the opposite way and dressing like she’s 48.

Snap 😂
It's just such a drastic change of style. J had a style evolution too over the past couple of years but hers was really authentic & stayed true to that kind of rock chick vibe they both were known for

wonder what she's off to celebrate..?
She’s wearing a ring on her wedding finger aswell (obviously not engaged) but she’s such a cringe attention seeker like. And also for someone who seemingly isn’t struggling with missing alcohol she ALWAYS has to be drinking an alcohol alternative like it’s obsessive. Just have a bleeping Coke Zero if you don’t miss it like you’re always harping on

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s wearing a ring on her wedding finger aswell (obviously not engaged) but she’s such a cringe attention seeker like. And also for someone who seemingly isn’t struggling with missing alcohol she ALWAYS has to be drinking an alcohol alternative like it’s obsessive. Just have a bleeping Coke Zero if you don’t miss it like you’re always harping on
Addiction is difficult to overcome.

Shes the epitome of the mammys she used to always ridicule and say just because you're a mother doesn't mean you cannot be sexy and that they must not be getting the ride. It's actually embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It could be the weird mirror/reverse image flip that IG does? Not sure but I think the ring is not on her wedding ring finger.

Agree, she’s gorgeous but this new sudden style ages her. I loved the neon haha. Jenny’s style has changed too, but has retain a bit of youth and spice?

Reactions: 8
That’s why I always liked her :( I feel the same way, I’m not gonna change my style cause I have a kid now. But I suppose it’s a bit of a balance because we are all aging, and you don’t want to be knocking around in a band shirt when your 40 🙈

Oh and I’m completely stealing Js 70s style inspo, no shame 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.