It Galz #8 Jenny is staying tight lipped, L's fella has her whipped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The numbers of Patreon still don't add up, I posted this before. If you search Itgalz on patreon it says number is 1220, a couple of weeks ago this was 1560 approx but the number on the page has been hanging round the 1900 mark. I don't think this is the true number, which would mean they both have the same number of patreons.

Also go Jenny getting that Sponcon...

View attachment 739795
I was thinking cause today is the start of the month it would show the true number of subs but maybe I’m wrong. Have to admit it brings me great joy to see Jenny overtaking with her new venture, especially now that Lindsay has turned Xgalz into a cesspit

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If I told you, I’d have to kill you.
Riloh? Is that you?

Keep the tea coming hun, I was team L until a lot of the stuff you posted after the split and nothing you’ve said has been wrong/anyone can debunk & I really wouldn’t be careful how you speak here because what’s the worst L could ever do especially when it’s the truth?
You’re doing the Lords work 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I would say L is SICK with jealously seeing J back in the influencer sphere at the taste of Dublin event with Evan and Stephen Byrne etc while she’s at home with her shawls

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I would say L is SICK with jealously seeing J back in the influencer sphere at the taste of Dublin event with Evan and Stephen Byrne etc while she’s at home with her shawls
I'd say so! Was only wondering if L would be invited to things like this or be able to get decent guests beyond Pete and a subscriber?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“With her shawls” 😂😂😂 tattle is beyond funny how we hang on to things. One shawl 😂 it’s so funny

Reactions: 7
Sh3

Who said she's on Hap she couldn't be as she's not intitled to it.
Unfortunately know multiple working people on HAP who are no way entitled to it. You can get very lucky when being assessed. I know someone who applied for homeless HAP and got it because their landlord was selling the house they were in. Gave her 4 months notice and instead of doing the decent thing and looking for new place like anyone else she registered as homeless to get a 1 bed worth 1600 A month in the heart of town. She pays a 600 top up Whilst being on 45k a year…… disgrace

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Unfortunately know multiple working people on HAP who are no way entitled to it. You can get very lucky when being assessed. I know someone who applied for homeless HAP and got it because their landlord was selling the house they were in. Gave her 4 months notice and instead of doing the decent thing and looking for new place like anyone else she registered as homeless to get a 1 bed worth 1600 A month in the heart of town. She pays a 600 top up Whilst being on 45k a year…… disgrace
Yes she was on it but due to income is not on it now. You are allowed work on hap

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.