It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't understand when she knows we stopped listening because she stopped sharing her private life and she's still doing celeb drama.
I definitely won't be paying for that but I shamelessly would if she was to spill all the tea

Reactions: 13
It really doesn’t matter what L says at this stage, the majority here have made up their minds, it makes the thread super boring because every comment is the same 😴. No one here knows! It’s almost funny reading how convinced people are that it was L. L has said she will clear her name, but no one here will care or believe her.
Literally every comment you've made on this thread is bashing J. You won't be happy until everyone starts canonizing Lindsay :ROFLMAO: Yes, literally no one knows you're right, but a lot of people have made their judgement based on both their respective behaviour 👀 I guess we'll see when she 'clears her name' tho!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Literally every comment you've made on this thread is bashing J. You won't be happy until everyone starts canonizing Lindsay :ROFLMAO: Yes, literally no one knows you're right, but a lot of people have made their judgement based on both their respective behaviour 👀 I guess we'll see when she 'clears her name' tho!
Lol it’s true that I think J is the one behind the break up

Reactions: 3
With the whole repeal thing in my personal experience I actually didn’t vote I am all for girls doing whatever they want with their body, but myself personally I’d never have an abortion so I didn’t vote because why should I say no & take away anyone else’s rights to do so & why should I vote yes when it’s something I don’t personally agree with 🤔
I suppose if it doesn't affect you it doesn't matter 🙄

You're either with us or against us https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Savita_Halappanavar

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
I think it is probably Lindsay’s general behaviour, life decisions etc that just eventually wore Jenny down. It could have been something small that made her blow up and leave. To Lindsay, this makes her feel like the victim

Reactions: 10
View attachment 650332

Looks like the pod was ending well before the friendship breakup, but WHY did J get all new set up and stuff ?
It was very generous of L to suggest that one person keep the free podcast and the other keep the 13k per month income. I wouldn’t be surprised if L’s parents are footing the bill for this

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it is probably Lindsay’s general behaviour, life decisions etc that just eventually wore Jenny down. It could have been something small that made her blow up and leave. To Lindsay, this makes her feel like the victim
Always the victim, nevers takes accountability

Does L just morph into whoever she’s spending time with. She’s a carbon copy of her covid mate stylesnatcher in the pic on her story

Reactions: 5
With the whole repeal thing in my personal experience I actually didn’t vote I am all for girls doing whatever they want with their body, but myself personally I’d never have an abortion so I didn’t vote because why should I say no & take away anyone else’s rights to do so & why should I vote yes when it’s something I don’t personally agree with 🤔
Well the other replies have said all I would say on how not voting contributed to the lack of rights that was in place but as far as I can tell you’re trying to give perspective and empathise with L: the difference is you have straight up said you chose not to vote, she is contradicting herself and spoofing about whether she actually forgot or whether she chose not to vote.

Reactions: 6
Jenny’s broken her silence on Insta stories anyway with a very Luke Skywalker-esque runaway to Skellig Michael

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What if they wanted to make the live show about "secrets" and L told J about repeal and that was the straw that caused an argument. It did seem like a very heavy secret for L to reveal after saying she wanted to talk about other stuff. Was L putting the secret out there to soften the blow?

It ties in with "revelation".

To some, it would look petty of J to fall out over that and lose that income but as I said before, it was probably the straw on camels back.

Reactions: 2
What if they wanted to make the live show about "secrets" and L told J about repeal and that was the straw that caused an argument. It did seem like a very heavy secret for L to reveal after saying she wanted to talk about other stuff. Was L putting the secret out there to soften the blow?

It ties in with "revelation".

To some, it would look petty of J to fall out over that and lose that income but as I said before, it was probably the straw on camels back.
Doubtful. If it was friendship ending would L not cop on and know she shouldn't reveal on the pod?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.