It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened to an old episode today where they spoke about things they had learned from their 20s. J spoke very frankly about putting her friendships first and often being left behind when a friend got a boyfriend. We can speculate until the cows come home but I imagine their first fall out hurt like hell, and that was over Jimmy. Maybe this Dave guy wasn't so great either, or rather J saw history repeating itself only this time with children involved. Maybe Dave showed up the night of the live stream and Jenny said duck this.

Reactions: 7
I listened to an old episode today where they spoke about things they had learned from their 20s. J spoke very frankly about putting her friendships first and often being left behind when a friend got a boyfriend. We can speculate until the cows come home but I imagine their first fall out hurt like hell, and that was over Jimmy. Maybe this Dave guy wasn't so great either, or rather J saw history repeating itself only this time with children involved. Maybe Dave showed up the night of the live stream and Jenny said duck this.

I always felt that with Jenny, in earlier episodes, that she looked up to Lindsay and Lindsay was the "leader".

I think maybe of late Jenny has seen that Lindsay (through her behaviour) isn't all that and wanted out.

Reactions: 8
Do we think L is fuming J is twinning with Roz? You know how they loved to coordinated their outfits

Reactions: 7
Just finished reading this thread and another one is about to start ha…

As an It Galz listener and former X Galz subscriber I felt really sad after reading Jenny’s post confirming the news. Seeing it in black and white seemed so final to me. I was glad though that J finally ‘broke her silence’ and thought it was a well written statement. I don’t think any of us could take the waiting here any longer lol.

Though I have to say from reading this thread the amount of times people saying that it was a publicity stunt as well as people still speculating that someone posting is Lindsay or every third person is L’s sister (those who are even a smidge positive to L) is beyond annoying! It derails the thread. The new Tattle theory for the fallout would obviously be explosive if true but again it is one of many reasons.

I have to say I do feel very sorry for L, judging by her posts on Patreon/Discord she is really scrambling to make things work and she must be so, so anxious. There’s no textbook response to this awful situation so I personally don’t blame her for saying she isn’t in the wrong and she will speak about it in time. IF J has f**cked her over then of course you’d feel really resentful if J is seen as getting all the sympathy. So she must have felt she had to back herself since now even subscribers are being harsh.

A lot of people here seem married to the idea that L is in the wrong but when you take a step back…if L was the one to F Jenny over why would Jenny become so passive and not be the one to take over the brand. To me it just doesn't add up if L did something unforgivable. I wouldn’t want to be on the bad side of either of the girls though - I’d imagine J to be incredibly stubborn and L to be tough.

Nice to see J enjoy her new hike life - it would have been nice for her to afford the same view on the podcast when she very harsly judged anyone doing commercial or anything that didn’t fit within her ‘cool, indie’ aesthetic. She is the girl who would sneer and snigger at you wearing crocs in 2020 but happily wear them in 2021 yet claiming to have worn them in 2017 🤣

Reactions: 24
Lindsay is getting a bit confused from reading too much tattle - it is Tattlers that are insinuating she is in the wrong not Jenny in the slightest. I think she's raging that Jenny got such positive feedback about how she handled the situation and I would even go as far to say she'd be raging Jenny's insta post statement got more likes than hers. She seems extremely petty.
Lindsay if you're reading this take the month of July off - payments are frozen get your tit together - get some inspiration together and maybe think about not selling out your best friend of 10 years by spilling what went on...... (as much as I want to know imagine using a fight with your friend of 10 years for financial gain it is disturbing to think a woman in her 30's would tease people with it because she thinks her popularity is on the decline)
She's not exactly using her for financial gain. I feel the hate she is getting is unwarranted, she's trying her best, who can blame L for wanting to continue with her job and podcast and the money coming along with it. I wouldnt wanna give that up either. She's been made out to be the bad one since this all began and quite frankly if it was me I'd find that very frustrating and unfair and would intend to clear it up as well and speak my mind. She's a grown woman, sometimes being silent gets you nowhere

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just finished reading this thread and another one is about to start ha…

As an It Galz listener and former X Galz subscriber I felt really sad after reading Jenny’s post confirming the news. Seeing it in black and white seemed so final to me. I was glad though that J finally ‘broke her silence’ and thought it was a well written statement. I don’t think any of us could take the waiting here any longer lol.

Though I have to say from reading this thread the amount of times people saying that it was a publicity stunt as well as people still speculating that someone posting is Lindsay or every third person is L’s sister (those who are even a smidge positive to L) is beyond annoying! It derails the thread. The new Tattle theory for the fallout would obviously be explosive if true but again it is one of many reasons.

I have to say I do feel very sorry for L, judging by her posts on Patreon/Discord she is really scrambling to make things work and she must be so, so anxious. There’s no textbook response to this awful situation so I personally don’t blame her for saying she isn’t in the wrong and she will speak about it in time. IF J has f**cked her over then of course you’d feel really resentful if J is seen as getting all the sympathy. So she must have felt she had to back herself since now even subscribers are being harsh.

A lot of people here seem married to the idea that L is in the wrong but when you take a step back…if L was the one to F Jenny over why would Jenny become so passive and not be the one to take over the brand. To me it just doesn't add up if L did something unforgivable. I wouldn’t want to be on the bad side of either of the girls though - I’d imagine J to be incredibly stubborn and L to be tough.

Nice to see J enjoy her new hike life - it would have been nice for her to afford the same view on the podcast when she very harsly judged anyone doing commercial or anything that didn’t fit within her ‘cool, indie’ aesthetic. She is the girl who would sneer and snigger at you wearing crocs in 2020 but happily wear them in 2021 yet claiming to have worn them in 2017 🤣
To me, the reason Jenny has been passive and let Lindsay take over is because she could see the podcast was dying anyway, and she has way more options. I think she probably weighed up if it was worth staying and putting up with Lindsay, or taking it over alone and realised it wasn’t

Reactions: 16
What if they wanted to make the live show about "secrets" and L told J about repeal and that was the straw that caused an argument. It did seem like a very heavy secret for L to reveal after saying she wanted to talk about other stuff. Was L putting the secret out there to soften the blow?

It ties in with "revelation".

To some, it would look petty of J to fall out over that and lose that income but as I said before, it was probably the straw on camels back.

Nah, I'd say J knew that ages ago. She hardly ended a 10 year friendship over that. I'd say there was loads of tit going on behind the scenes

It really doesn’t matter what L says at this stage, the majority here have made up their minds, it makes the thread super boring because every comment is the same 😴. No one here knows! It’s almost funny reading how convinced people are that it was L. L has said she will clear her name, but no one here will care or believe her.
Sooo true it’s actually exhausting to read at this stage lmao this has turned into the pvssykat fan page 😂 just find it so mad that they’re all literally bashing Linds and praising J constantly and then jump on anyone who says something in support of Linds! I see this comment has already been quoted about you bashing J constantly which just proves my point 😂 no one on here is open to L being in the right because they’ve already made their minds up with no proof 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve always thought that Jenny was an insufferable dose. I wish Lindsay all the luck in the world, and I hope things work out for her💜

Sooo true it’s actually exhausting to read at this stage lmao this has turned into the pvssykat fan page 😂 just find it so mad that they’re all literally bashing Linds and praising J constantly and then jump on anyone who says something in support of Linds! I see this comment has already been quoted about you bashing J constantly which just proves my point 😂 no one on here is open to L being in the right because they’ve already made their minds up with no proof 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well said. Ive put up a few posts stating that I dont understand why its automatically assumed it was L who did J dirty. I genuinely feel it all points to J doing whatever, L finding out,J agreeing to step down from the pod as friendship was over and having no more discussions about it hence the L being "stonewalled". Just my take on it ill hold my hands up if im wrong.

Reactions: 11
I am so
There will be a rave thread for Jenny next 😂

Well said. Ive put up a few posts stating that I dont understand why its automatically assumed it was L who did J dirty. I genuinely feel it all points to J doing whatever, L finding out,J agreeing to step down from the pod as friendship was over and having no more discussions about it hence the L being "stonewalled". Just my take on it ill hold my hands up if im wrong.
Have felt this from the beginning, I don’t think J’s silence was her being the bigger person, I think she fucked up and therefore what else can she say. And if it is the case that they fell out over something to do with Jenny and she is allowing people to believe it’s L’s fault then she is worse than I ever thought. Because of course it’s easier to pin it on L.

Reactions: 9
I have a great memory but only with useless stuff like petty influencer drama 😂

If anyone wants receipts of this, I can't find the first It Galz thread where it was posted, however, if you listen back to the X Galz ep where Jenny discusses her engagement, Jenny says that at 10pm on Christmas Eve, someone posted on Tattle saying "rumour has it Evan popped the question today" and Lindsay was like "I would loveee to know how they found out" and then later says that it was probably just a fluke or someone saw her bopping around with the ring. Jenny also says that a friend of theirs spotted Jenny in the Shelbourne with the ring on her so it also could've been her but my money is on Lindsay.

Btw I genuinely was a fan of the pod and that's why I'm subbed to X Galz - since its all gone to tit I'm team Jenny all the way and I did feel particularly bad for her when her engagement news got leaked.
I remember this I started that first thread, I think L is toxic enough to be on threads here talking tit about J, what a crappy thing to do steal someone’s good news,

What was the Kneevo comment about?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
My personal take is Jenny can't be too much in the wrong if both Lindsays sisters still follow her?
Sarah liked both of their announcement posts too

Reactions: 21

I think because Lindsays ‘reflection’ podcast seemed like she was coming up with possible excuses (haven’t matured since jer 20s, tough upbringing) in preparation for Jenny coming out with what caused them to fall out. And then the scrambling to get everyone on her side (meeting up in Herbert park) kind of unintentionally made her look guilty. And just in general L seems to constantly make poor choices, is quite chaotic and yeah, just her behaviour makes it more easy to believe that she was the one in the wrong.
I have said before I’m not convinced of J’s innocence in this all, she is just more tactile which makes her look like she was the wronged one (dare I say ‘party’). so I don’t find it unbelievable that she could’ve been the one to duck up, it just seems slightly less likely.
And yeah, I’m not a fan of J and think she’s a hypocrite but I’m trying not to hold her wanting to change and possibly better her life (or just cope with this clusterfuck) against her.

Reactions: 13
I remember this I started that first thread, I think L is toxic enough to be on threads here talking tit about J, what a crappy thing to do steal someone’s good news,

What was the Kneevo comment about?
She mentioned she wanted kneevo on the pod and a lot of people said she should rethink it

Reactions: 2
Lindsay drunken said one night on one of her tit show lives years ago . That they had fake Facebook pages set up that they can spy on the Facebook groups to see what was said about them . So I'm sure ,both have tattle account and isn't the problem .

Reactions: 5
What's everyone's issue with Kneevo? I didn't really know her until I heard her on Adam's podcast and thought she came across well. I don't follow her or anything just know she has made a mint from OF, and think fair play.

Lindsay drunken said one night on one of her tit show lives years ago . That they had fake Facebook pages set up that they can spy on the Facebook groups to see what was said about them . So I'm sure ,both have tattle account and isn't the problem .
I mean Tattle is a public site, they wouldn’t need to have an account to see the going’s on
she had Invisalign as far as I know? I know on a past pod they talked about teeth and L wanted veneers and J was all about Invisalign/bonding!
Remember, L wants plastic veneers!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.