It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going down the root of slandering Jenny isn’t going to win her any favours. I think she should focus more on building the podcast herself if that’s what she wants. I understand there’s negative comments but if she made the podcast good people would soon forget

Reactions: 8
What are the galz on discord saying about potentially having kneevo on the pod? 🤣🤣🤣 I think it’s hilarious they are so anti kneevo! Good on them!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It wasn’t just on tattle that it was assumed L did something wrong, it was pretty much a general consensus everywhere. Hard to start fresh if everyone already has a bad taste in their mouth about you.
As someone said above, it is just a podcast and she’s doing what she can. She has no experience in marketing or PR so of course it’s going to be cheapened with Jenny but it is what it is. Her OG listeners will surely support no matter what, let em at it.

Reactions: 4
Omg this is so interesting!!! Yes I remember when they said the information was leaked and they just presumed it was someone that seen them in Stephens green!! 100% could of been Lyndsey that’s why evan got involved in this fight and unfollowed Lyndsey and all the sisters!!
Nice theory, but Jenny revealed in x gals ep that a follower saw her shortly after she was engaged near Stephens green!

Reactions: 2
I think Lindsay read my message about her voice on here. I genuinely was thinking it sounded like she was about to cry and was trying to cheer herself up with those celeb moments (which is a very me thing to do).

But I really think she sounds like she's in total panic mode and is distraught. I have no doubt she can carry a podcast because she is very funny. She's just definitely sounding like she's in total anxiety land which makes me empathise with her.

Reactions: 6
Saying you're the innocent party without explaining what happened is pretty unfair I think.

It's insinuating the other person has done you wrong without having to explain why, just sullies Jennys name in people's minds without any info.

Also - I think in most arguments, each side normally believes themselves to be right and the other person in the wrong? Anyone can claim to be the one who was wronged, so in the absence of divulging the specifics, she should probably say nothing at all.

It sounds as though she needs to take a step back from social media, discord, it Galz as she seems completely overwhelmed by the speculating and comments.

duck the money, your mental health is your wealth 💰

Reactions: 20
It wasn’t just on tattle that it was assumed L did something wrong, it was pretty much a general consensus everywhere. Hard to start fresh if everyone already has a bad taste in their mouth about you.
As someone said above, it is just a podcast and she’s doing what she can. She has no experience in marketing or PR so of course it’s going to be cheapened with Jenny but it is what it is. Her OG listeners will surely support no matter what, let em at it.
Assumed by people possibly due to her past and present actions - not insinuated by Jenny like she has said ... Seems to be playing a victim card and looking to slate Jenny. Jenny didn't play a victim card she played a silent card and people have different interpretations about this. I am not a massive fan of either of them individually but I enjoyed the pod with them together. I think a lot of people fit into that category and we're not crazy Lindsay stans and now she has realised that she's in panic mode. She needs to regroup by the sounds of things or people who fit into my category that are hanging around for the tea are going to unsubscribe if they're listening to her ramble about Kerry Katona. (I personally have already unsubscribed the pods have been tit for months.)

Her comments make me think it’s a situation where there isn’t a clear right and wrong. Maybe Jenny just had enough, so she feels in the right but Lindsay feels abandoned

Her comments make me think it’s a situation where there isn’t a clear right and wrong. Maybe Jenny just had enough, so she feels in the right but Lindsay feels abandoned
In which case calling herself "the innocent party" was really not fair on Jenny

Reactions: 10
Nice theory, but Jenny revealed in x gals ep that a follower saw her shortly after she was engaged near Stephens green!
Would anyone notice a ring though? Fair enough if she said someone saw it but I can’t imagine looking at someone’s hand and/or noticing unless it was literally a case of being told someone might get engaged on X day so then when you see them you look

Friendship breakups are really horrible events, trust is broken and you feel like the person you knew so well is actually not that person at all so you feel deceived, add in money (and a lot of it) and I've no doubt this is a absolute mess and that they really do both feel like they're right and the other is wrong. They'd both do well to remember that emotions are high at the minute and eventually the dust will settle. Appears J realises this and even L is trying but cant help herself when she feels the need to keep churning out content. As a few posters have mentioned, she'd do well to take a break, however unfixable this situation feels right now there may still be hope to fix things but equally there is the possibility to grow the rift even deeper.

Reactions: 7
Saying you're the innocent party without explaining what happened is pretty unfair I think.

It's insinuating the other person has done you wrong without having to explain why, just sullies Jennys name in people's minds without any info.

Also - I think in most arguments, each side normally believes themselves to be right and the other person in the wrong? Anyone can claim to be the one who was wronged, so in the absence of divulging the specifics, she should probably say nothing at all.

It sounds as though she needs to take a step back from social media, discord, it Galz as she seems completely overwhelmed by the speculating and comments.

duck the money, your mental health is your wealth 💰
Yep, health first! Whatever happened it's all second to looking after yourself. The rest is just gossip for us who should know better, nothing more 😊

Reactions: 1
D0043D95-E4BE-42E4-8CF8-AC8B5808E1A9.jpeg

Looks like the pod was ending well before the friendship breakup, but WHY did J get all new set up and stuff ?

Reactions: 3
I agree. Sometimes relationships or friendships break up over a scandal and its very straight forward to explain.

But sometimes describing a break up of partners or friends requires a 10,000 word essay with multiple diagrams.

I would hazard guess that Jenny decided to end things and Lindsays friends perceived this as abrupt. However, her sisters have not. There must be alot of complicated dynamics/incidents/feelings plus an argument on night of live stream that was a straw/camel situation. The likes of Karla K wouldn't be aware of these dynamics but the sisters are. Lindsay attributes some of the breakdown to tattle dripping into friendship so it sounds like there's no closure or clear cut reason for Lindsay to hold on to and thus she's quite anxious.

Reactions: 5
Friendship breakup had nothing to do with pod apparently...
👆 I think this explains everything. I noticed a few months back that their follower counts were going down on Itgalz and their individual instas with each controversy (movember, cork, etc). They'd accumulate more followers and recover to a certain extent, but with the repeal revelation that was another big follower loss. This is crucial cos Jenny is a social media expert and she def follows the projected growth charts. Projected growth was slowing down for itgalz but continuing fine for Jenny on her personal insta. In fact both of them have a very good follower growth but Jenny's is slightly better than Lindsay's at present. Check social blade and insta blade and see what you think. I think Jenny culling the pod was a preventative measure for both of them to protect their follower counts. It's better to wrap it up and bring it to a conclusion than have it fade away. So my take is, Jenny was trying to tie up loose ends and allow them both of launch new things out of it. Lindsay wasn't ready to and felt pressure to keep consistently making content. I don't think this wouldn've happened if they had a manager. If there's one thing I've learnt from this it's you can't have a business partnership at that level and not have a manager.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.