It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
L liked this comment. Here we bleeping go šŸ¤£

View attachment 646193
Honestly there's zero decorum from Lindsay here in liking an insta comment which publicly bashes your ex-bestie of 10 years and ex-co host of the pod that has enabled you to make a very comfortable living. Just so petty, immature and unprofessional. Never would I think that was a cool flex to make....unless I was 16 maybe.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
L has another ā€œask me anythingā€ box up for tomorrowā€™s xgalz episode.. will she actually tell all or is it another scam episode to get people to sign up šŸ¤”šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 9
L has another ā€œask me anythingā€ box up for tomorrowā€™s xgalz episode.. will she actually tell all or is it another scam episode to get people to sign up šŸ¤”šŸ™ˆ
Any XGalz please let us know tomorrow if it's juice worth signing back up for because if it is that's not beneath me šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Any XGalz please let us know tomorrow if it's juice worth signing back up for because if it is that's not beneath me šŸ˜‚
Think sheā€™s just recording it but I doubt she has full access back to the emails, Patreon or itgalz insta. Surely she would have posted something after her statement yesterday. Iā€™d say sheā€™s preparing content

Reactions: 3
Nice šŸ‘

Jennys post got a lot more likes than Lindsays, even though she has less than half the followers.
I wonder if thatā€™s just because she was the first to break the news officially

Lindsay's mam and dad's nice house doesn't really mean anything when she needed them not to fill her head with fire and brimstone bollix and forced her to marry her abusive ex.
Did Lā€™s mum really force her to marry her ex? I remember when they had her on the pod, her mum said otherwise so it seemed like L married her ex because she thought that would be expected of her, not that she had to. Although maybe thatā€™s just Lā€™s mum not wanting to accept responsibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
On the beg for content already LOL

Reactions: 6
Nice šŸ‘

I wonder if thatā€™s just because she was the first to break the news officially

Did Lā€™s mum really force her to marry her ex? I remember when they had her on the pod, her mum said otherwise so it seemed like L married her ex because she thought that would be expected of her, not that she had to. Although maybe thatā€™s just Lā€™s mum not wanting to accept responsibility.
I was thinking the same re: her marriage. Iā€™ve seen it mentioned here a few times that she was ā€œforcedā€. I recall L saying that she felt she had to get married because of her religious upbringing but her parents didnā€™t actually tell her she should / needed to get married because she was pregnant.

Reactions: 2
Nice šŸ‘

Lindsay said in a recent pod that she was dying to get married to him so they could have sex, and her mum even told her to leave it a while before getting married. So it was her idea to get engaged. But then when she got pregnant (before the marriage but after the engagement) she started to get cold feet but her mum pushed her on because she was pregnant out of wedlock which would be frowned upon in their church

Reactions: 8
I also had a friendship breakup with a toxic group of friends years ago and honestly the relief of being done with them (in particular one girl who was very chaotic and high maintenance, similar to Lindsay) was amazing. However, I wasnā€™t fully on my own and never felt lonely because I have a lovely and supportive boyfriend who is like a best friend to me too. Jenny is in a similar situation with Evan so hopefully the loneliness wonā€™t be too much for her, she will be able to make new friends and connections through Evan.
Hard disagree. Boyfriends are great, but they aren't the same as having a girl best friend in your life

Also, I would say it was the straw that broke the camels back. Seemed J was unhappy for a while - seemed to be cringing for L a lot in recent streams and pods. There was defo tension, maybe thoughts of leaving, they probably had been in talks for a while to do the live shows, and then something major happened between them and that was it, J was ready to leave. But I do think her statement and L's is kind of telling - J saying she had to make the decision to leave so the pod could continue, and L calling it a devastating turn of events. Impossible to know who was the one to pull the final trigger. L did say in a recent Xgalz (solo ep) that she had tried (to keep the pod together and talk, but was being stonewalled)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Im very late to the party clearly but what happened between the two girls? Why has Jenny decided to leave?

Just a guess but could one of the tattlers on here have been Lindsey slagging Jenny off...maybe Jenny discovered this and it was like a big surprise hurt from what she thought was a friend.

Reactions: 2
Girls you're gonna have to go back thru the threads! All we know has been explained/already speculated upon ;)

Reactions: 33
Oh yes, so mutual friends would just show who you both follow. Thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™m thinking too. Claire had a day out with L the other day so perhaps she heard the goss and didnā€™t agree with L or J got in touch with her to share her side of events šŸ¤”

Yes I am thinking that too. I think L is a massive manipulator and has issues and a bit of a narsi
Just a guess but could one of the tattlers on here have been Lindsey slagging Jenny off...maybe Jenny discovered this and it was like a big surprise hurt from what she thought was a friend.

sounds like you havenā€™t read the thread. Itā€™s been mentioned a few timesā€¦

Reactions: 10
Im very late to the party clearly but what happened between the two girls? Why has Jenny decided to leave?
I definitely suggest reading the last thread, basically all the info is there bar the recent updates. None of us actually know why they fell out, some have guessed itā€™s been an accumulation of things (straw that broke the camels back), others think J mightā€™ve found out that L has been writing on Tattle and there have been a few guess that it has to do with money. All in all, whilst we donā€™t know what went down, most of us (myself included) think that it is most likely that L is in the wrong based on her past behaviour, how sheā€™s handle this whole situation and just her being chaotic in general.

Lindsay said in a recent pod that she was dying to get married to him so they could have sex, and her mum even told her to leave it a while before getting married. So it was her idea to get engaged. But then when she got pregnant (before the marriage but after the engagement) she started to get cold feet but her mum pushed her on because she was pregnant out of wedlock which would be frowned upon in their church
ahhh I see. Thatā€™s rough.

Reactions: 1
Im not sure where the girls are originally from.Is it just me or does there seem to be a high concentration of arse hole influencers living in Portmarnock. No disrespect to anyone who lives there i can think of a few melts

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.