Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The neeeeeck of both of them to be honest.
Both only made moves because of money. Lindsay in desperation for subscribers and Jenny when things started to plummet.

I think they've treated their patreons like absolute mugs and the fan girling and "love you so much" messages are toe curling when it's so obvious they don't give a fuck beyond their paycheck.

Reactions: 21

CherryMotel

Yeah honestly that comment about having to do very little work for a lot of money gave me the ick, don’t think I ever want to pay for X Galz or any live show ever again
Yeah I don’t get why she felt the need to say that,what point was she trying to make, if anything that comment just put subscribers off
"We've been paid a shitload for doing not a lot of work" - It's the type of thing you can think in your head but you don't actually vocalise it out loud 😕

If Lindsay had been recording that pod with Jenny I'm sure they would have edited it out, or Jenny would have been like
'..... don't say that Lindsay 🤯'

I also feel like Jenny would have defo told Lindsay to edit out the bit in the the same 'secrets and self care' pod where Lindsay says her secret is
'I didn't vote for repeal'

Like she didn't even register to vote (says she didn't know how to do it and she also forgot) and that when it came down to it she probably wouldn't have been able to vote yes anyway as it felt 'ungodly' to vote for 'something like that' and she also couldn't do it to her mam who is obviously pro-life and was very emotional about it.

And this after their episode about Repeal saying how important it was to register and vote and how Lindsay had said she was pro-life due to her upbringing but did research and is now pro-choice. Guess she was just telling people what they wanted to hear? Like if you are pro-life you're pro-life, but don't pretend to be pro-choice and say you're going to vote to get people to like you and then not do it.

Revealing something like that as a 'secret' doesn't come across as edgy to me, It just makes you seem disingenuous. It would have been better if she just said nothing at all rather than have people now question your character.

"We've been paid a shitload for doing not a lot of work" - It's the type of thing you can think in your head but you don't actually vocalise it out loud 😕

If Lindsay had been recording that pod with Jenny I'm sure they would have edited it out, or Jenny would have been like
'..... don't say that Lindsay 🤯'

I also feel like Jenny would have defo told Lindsay to edit out the bit in the the same 'secrets and self care' pod where Lindsay says her secret is
'I didn't vote for repeal'

Like she didn't even register to vote (says she didn't know how to do it and she also forgot) and that when it came down to it she probably wouldn't have been able to vote yes anyway as it felt 'ungodly' to vote for 'something like that' and she also couldn't do it to her mam who is obviously pro-life and was very emotional about it.

And this after their episode about Repeal saying how important it was to register and vote and how Lindsay had said she was pro-life due to her upbringing but did research and is now pro-choice. Guess she was just telling people what they wanted to hear? Like if you are pro-life you're pro-life, but don't pretend to be pro-choice and say you're going to vote to get people to like you and then not do it.

Revealing something like that as a 'secret' doesn't come across as edgy to me, It just makes you seem disingenuous. It would have been better if she just said nothing at all rather than have people now question your character.

I wanted to edit to add - I do have empathy for her here, as you can tell there's a clear mental conflict between her religious upbringing and her own courage to make choices, and if ItGalz at least influenced people to register to vote from their pods that's great - but at the same time transparency matters, and you can't just drop truth bombs like that and expect the audience which you have built based on trust to not feel lied to or led on.

They're paying for your content because they believe in the version of "you" or "itgalz" that you sell to them. It also doesn't sit great to retrospectively refer to voting Yes as 'ungodly' or maybe make your listeners who have had abortions feel like what they did was 'ungodly'. Again, better to just not say anything and 'own your truth' that way. She mentions it feels good to get it off her chest but I don't think any of your listeners feel as good about hearing it. Judging by the conversations in the xgalz discord after it was released a lot of subs were shocked she'd said it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sunflowerrose

My personal take is Jenny can't be too much in the wrong if both Lindsays sisters still follow her?
Sarah liked both of their announcement posts too

SMRT

Thoughts?
I think they have verbally agreed a plan for Lindsay to buy Jenny out, confirmed through solicitors. Lindsay will achieve mediocre success as a podcaster, but will probably take something too far in the future and there will be some scandal and she won't have Jenny to reign her in. Jenny will find some media/corporate job and will be fine anyway as she's marrying into money. They will probably never be friends again - when money is involved, irreparable damage is done.

Irishgal8

I'm sorry but I'd say linds is fuming @ jenny on a roz hike. Linds was always tryna dole out sly digs about roz but jenny always had to try defend her

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
She can't help herself. They will both really miss eachother when the dust settles on this. Be it months or years.

i meeeeeean he was messaging at least one girl on insta looking for her uncensored nudes so.. she posted about it on her private story and the screen recording was shared around. Jenny knows too. This was like 2 weeks before they got engaged, if even.
Nah, that definitely would have made it's way on here/twitter etc.

Reactions: 20

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
I just don’t see this ‘potential’ with J that others seem to. She’s boring, conceited and doesn’t really offer anything new/original. There’s sooo many people already talking about sex, relationships, pop culture etc. Without L, J is irrelevant IMO. She’s just another basic bitch in a world full of basic bitches.
Well the pod went to shite when she left so I dunno but she sure as hell as more potential to get a job in her chosen field than L

SMRT

Anyone else feel really bad for Jenny with all the support Lyndsey is getting on Instagram like Claire, Karla and all sharing it on their stories. Must be hard for Jenny seeing it but I don’t doubt she will come out on top of this
No. Those are vacuous insta pals, not real authentic friendships. They're bitchy nobodies that Jenny wouldn't give two fucks about tbh. Plus way more people liked jennys post so it looks like jenny has the popular vote.

Miranda256

Saying you're the innocent party without explaining what happened is pretty unfair I think.

It's insinuating the other person has done you wrong without having to explain why, just sullies Jennys name in people's minds without any info.

Also - I think in most arguments, each side normally believes themselves to be right and the other person in the wrong? Anyone can claim to be the one who was wronged, so in the absence of divulging the specifics, she should probably say nothing at all.

It sounds as though she needs to take a step back from social media, discord, it Galz as she seems completely overwhelmed by the speculating and comments.

Fuck the money, your mental health is your wealth 💰

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
Not going to lie I do find it funny that those who were on team Lindsay’s main argument was that Jenny doesn’t care about the listeners/Patrons and she can’t be bothered to update them however anyone who reads that Patreon post can clearly see that Jenny does care and was waiting for her moment to get the account back while also being careful from a legal sense.
Yeah but this is all new info. You can’t really blame people for assumptions they made in the past based off of what Jenny has now said. No one here is a fucking fortune teller. Yes, what Jenny just posted definitely changes things and I’m sure this might change people’s opinions but up until this point she hadn’t said much so of course people were gonna speculate! I really hate this whole ‘ooooh it’s funny how one day people are on Lindsays side and the next day they’re on Jenny’s side’… So what? Can’t people change their minds? Especially when NEW info comes out? Also this is tattle ffs of course people are gonna be fickle, that’s part of the fun of it all!

Last edited:
  • Heart
lol capitalism has done a job on some of you gals if you think or feel you should be working yourself to the bone to earn money. Also L may not think it is hard work, but I would want to be earning a lot more than 6k a month to put up with some of the stuff said on here. I am actually not sure there is a price I could put on that. But that’s just me 🤷‍♀️

Glamgal01

I get why it was not exactly the moral thing to do on L's part..but I dont get the embarrassed for her narrative. At least she made some effort and tried to keep it together and let paying customers know some sort of ins and outs. More than J has done to be fair

lemonchaitea

i Know it’s probably not whats happening but how mental is it that L is now technically on €12k a month…… for providing what??? some streams of thought, a few edits & using followers problems/stories for content. It is actually outrageous, no wonder she doesn’t want to let go

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
“The it gals email of which I had no access to had notified patreon of a dispute, not the other way around”.. sure isn’t this what Jenny said had happened? Look it’s clearly a case of who is being the most petty. They both locked each other out of certain platforms and now because Jenny had the sense to stay rational and calm, Lindsay is rattled scrambling for her reputation. I don’t see how Jenny has insinuated Lindsay is in the wrong? Jenny went onto the patreon when she had access and defended herself against accusations of not caring about the community. Lindsay feels she was stonewalled, others might view that as only engaging through legal channels. If Lindsay has something to say then why doesn’t she just say it? Why is she waiting to “clear her name”. The whole thing is so stupid. If something was done to you then say it. Otherwise shut up about it, you look pathetic and immature.