Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SMRT

I think Jenny will be far better off without Lindsay in the long run, I think she will see that herself too in time.

Im waiting for the Traveller-style call out video from Lindsay now .... she isn't too far off it these days with her behaviour.
If there isn't a priest and someone swearing on a bible, I don't want it

• Haha
Reactions: 23

SMRT

Tbh I think L ravels in the toxicity/chaos, she constantly harps on about the ‘church’, her abusive ex’s, how hard her upbringing was living in a stable home, with a loving patents without any financial worries, she is the constant victim and thinks she is malahides own Amy Winehouse, the tourtured soul who had it worse than anyone else. When In actual fact it’s all self indulgent bull that she uses as an excuse for her selfish behaviour. Give L the chance to make the right decision and she will always choose the other and then blame someone for the shitty outcome
I am the daughter of two extremely religious parents. I felt loved by them and had a mostly happy sheltered childhood, but I am also quite damaged emotionally from them. There's a lot of complicated feelings there in relation to stigam, guilt, needing their approval, not meeting their expectations, perfectionism, attachment etc etc. Lindsay's mam and dad's nice house doesn't really mean anything when she needed them not to fill her head with fire and brimstone bollix and forced her to marry her abusive ex.
Also, everyone has their own stuff to deal with. When they open up about it and get told it's self-indulgent, that's when people start feeling guilty for opening up and wanting help. Don't do that. Money and your postcode mean fuck all in this scenario. No one is immune from emotional/MH issues, especially when your parents are religious loons.

• Heart

Bew369

How did she even end up with his guy if he hated her job and lifestyle and wild personality?

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
look at J on the discord with the class & respect for their ‘community’.

Contrasted to L initially citing ‘community’ as the reason she wanted to continue but responding full of cattiness to any comments or questions raised & also making a blatant cash grab In her own words On that solo pod. 🙄
Yeah and I appreciate her offer to refund XXXGalz €3. All Lindsay has ever cared about is money. She always refers to the ‘community’ as ‘paying customers’- that to me was always pretty telling.

Smg12

Chatty Member
I would say Lindsay’s attempted take over severed any ties that possibly were left and escalated this whole thing. She is mind blowingly dumb for thinking that she could take Jenny’s name out and carry on as normal

Like many other situations we have witnessed, she’s her own worst enemy

hinchoncoke

This is defo Sarah...way too verbose to be Lindsay herself
Lol Tattlers are always so sus of people who don't want to blindly join in public crucifixion sessions or spend more than 30 seconds considering a more nuanced view of a situation. Lmao I somehow don't think Lindsay's sisters would be describing their family as a cult :ROFLMAO: While my above comment was sympathetic to L, I'm not unsympathetic to J - I just think she's more options available to her. No one deserves trial by tattle.life. People saying J to give L "more rope"... wow. You should take a long hard look in the mirror if you're saying this about people on the internet.

• Heart

London_Girl

What's the general consensus on discord?
[/QUOTE]

I gave up reading the discord when one subscriber said they would be happy to pay for this month even though we are not due any content as this subscriber doesn't want to put either J or L out.?
I eye rolled hard when I read that sentence. If I was earning £6k per month, I would honestly be careful with my money because podcasting isn't a secure job. How scary would it be going from that type of monthly income to even a fraction of that.

• Haha

hinchoncoke

Just to be clear, J wasn't lead down a stray path, she's an extremely astute business person and was mates with L prior to the pod. Prior to starting the pod they'd fallen out and didn't speak for a number of years. J knew that L being explosive is entertaining and was happy to build a career around packaging that for the consumption of others. Everyone gives J a considerable amount of sympathy here for professionally handling the situation, but consider that the product they were selling was L's life and what that means.

L's clearly a vulnerable person with a massive audience. Her life and all its ups and downs are broadcast in a very public way while J's are not. J could quietly disappear and take up another career, L's career is sharing her entire life online. She is fully locked in to doing this and will never have a normal job, even if she wanted to. Sure she didn't have the same financial difficulties other single mothers have, but she's had an extremely emotionally difficult life. She's grown up in a super strict born again cult. She was basically forced into an arranged marriage at 19 to a shithead who didn't want anything to do with his son. She was robbed of a normal adolescence and adulthood, and her own agency. Despite it all she's come out being able to make light of this and tell her story in a funny and compelling way. Sure J handled all the mechanics of running the podcast, but Itgalz is intrinsically about L's life. It's her ups and downs that's the heart of the show. So it makes sense for L to buy J out and continue it on.

• Heart

Moo9595

VIP Member
Gas how someone said here yesterday we only keep seeing one angle of Lindsey’s renovation and now her stories got the other corner of the room haha

• Haha

lunanina

The account changes on the Patreon that J refers to could be the bank account linked to the Patreon payouts. If that was suddenly changed or changed more than once in a month, then it could be flagged as suspicious.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Galzgal

I'll never forget when she said that Jimmy told her if she wouldn't do anal he'd get it somewhere else. And how she was so jealous of other girls liking anal and was desperate to please.
The stories both Lindsay and Jenny would talk/laugh about in regards to men and relationships were insane....so much misogyny and yet they scoff at feminists. Lindsay has encountered FAR more misogyny than I ever have and yet I'm a feminist and she's an anti-feminist.
On a recent X Galz episode with Sarah they laughed about living with boyfriends and about how they had to pick up after them and do all the household management, organise appointments etc., like it was all normal and something we all can relate to. Nope.

Misogyny has messed up Lindsay's life ffs.
Yep like all the comments she got about her parenting skills (without a mention of her son’s dad who was nowhere to be seen and the OTT praise of her daughter’s dad) was pure misogyny. She doesn’t even see it. I remember in one of their old episodes they made this ridiculous comment about how in the Middle East you can’t vote or go into a store and buy a book without your husband’s permission, and how THAT is oppression. And on that basis any misogyny we suffer here should be basically disregarded because we aren’t locked up and unable to vote. Talk about setting the bar low for women 😂

sarahhartigan94

Was it really a revelation about Evan though? It was a random post that we're just supposed to believe? 🤔😂
agreed. Absolutely no proof to it it was a screengrab of a story with a picture of Evans insta surely if there was a screenshot of him saying something inappropriate that would be posted instead.

let’s not forget these girls are real people and obviously whatever has happened is extremely traumatic without peoplemaking up rumours about Evan with absolutely 0 proof

• Heart

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
She’s an idiot! She truly believed that because Jenny said she didn’t want to do the pod, then that would stand up in court as a valid excuse for her to pocket the 12k and move on. She really has no understanding of how the world works, she hasn’t even voted for god sake!
It does seem kinda unfair though if Jenny just gets to decide the pod is over without Lindsays consent. Why is Jenny’s want to quit more important than Lindsay’s want to continue? Isn’t it meant to be split 50/50? My only guess is that the reason for them falling out is the same reason Jenny felt she was more entitled to do what she wants (to quit) than do what Lindsay wants (to continue).

Rde

I imagine Jenny has taken legal action to stop Lindsay from accessing the patreon account and producing content when there is obviously an ongoing legal situation going on in the background. Jenny is not going to allow Lindsay to just “take over” the patreon as if nothing has happened and changing bios etc. Lindsay needs to buy Jenny out so maybe they’ve started these talks again

RteNewsNow

Possible damage control because they are reading comments that their audience is a little pissed about paying for something they don’t know about.

However, it’s so good that J is listening to her customers. Taking on the feedback based on what’s been said in discord. I think this is a sign that the XGalz won’t be getting the content that they are paying for, which is both girls.

J handling this is a whole other vibe than how L did!

Attachments

Reactions: 21

Hellooooo5

Not orsed reading back but was it Lindsay herself who derailed itgalz chat to be about BU with the Tramona comment? Fair play 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21