Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jarofglitter

I reckon J has something lined up and had it in place before things went to shit. She always came across as more business or career focused and imo L was just focused on the best angles for selfies

Reactions: 1

Lolilolz

I think they’re “pals”, they’ve hung around since maybe last year?, Clara has been in her home and I think she made a small appearance on itgalz/Xgalz but I stand to be corrected on that last bit.
I love Clara but she doesn’t really do much now compared to say 2 years ago. Barely comes onto Instagram and when she does it’s for a five minute rant and then disappears for a week 😂 I think she’s just not as into it anymore so maybe doing itgalz with L would get her back in the game again
What are the odds you say that and Clara puts up another story talking shite 😂

• Haha
I haven’t watch any stories today yet but it proves my point 😂 I still follow her and like her page but she has started to become a bit dare I say it lazy 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 I don’t think she would be as good reigning L in as J is.

She just posted there, someone on Patreon let us know how much the numbers drop by 😂 I don’t think she will manage keeping it together and actually getting stuff done. She’s too chaotic
You can see your profile pic

• Haha

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
Im very late to the party clearly but what happened between the two girls? Why has Jenny decided to leave?
I definitely suggest reading the last thread, basically all the info is there bar the recent updates. None of us actually know why they fell out, some have guessed it’s been an accumulation of things (straw that broke the camels back), others think J might’ve found out that L has been writing on Tattle and there have been a few guess that it has to do with money. All in all, whilst we don’t know what went down, most of us (myself included) think that it is most likely that L is in the wrong based on her past behaviour, how she’s handle this whole situation and just her being chaotic in general.

Lindsay said in a recent pod that she was dying to get married to him so they could have sex, and her mum even told her to leave it a while before getting married. So it was her idea to get engaged. But then when she got pregnant (before the marriage but after the engagement) she started to get cold feet but her mum pushed her on because she was pregnant out of wedlock which would be frowned upon in their church
ahhh I see. That’s rough.

Emilyinparis20

Anytime lindsay is praised posters are accused of being her. The sun shines out of Jenny’s hole and it’s just accepted.
Funny how Jenny is allowed to change and ‘grow’ but Lindsay isn’t.
bit of a narrow minded view don’t you think?
i never said Lindsey can’t grow? I simply said that Jenny or anyone for that matter can change, grow or take up new interests.

BabyKangaroo

Who is Courtney? Seen a few times in the thread and mention on podcast but I’ve definitely missed something here 🤔
Courtney Smith. She's a fashion stylist. Childhood friend of Lindsay and lives next door to her now. She also works with Evan a lot and is friendly with Jenny.

laceandgold

Chatty Member
I was thinking that, but lets say she found out L had a tattle account, I think L would be able to brush that off really easily by saying she just made an account to defend them or troll others...J would have to see that L had posted something really bad- enough to end a friendship- because I don't think L just having an account would be enough to call it quits.
Unless L was using the account to shit talk/vent about Jenny. That would a friendship ender.