Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imthebadguyduh

Bar the one with the two of them wearing the masks, has J deleted or archives recent pics with L? I swear she had way more pictures of the two of them on the gram?

Reactions: 1

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
Oh shit. I just realised that now that Jenny has full access to the patreon account she will see everything that had been said about her- by Lindsay and XGalz both on patreon and discord (she was locked out of discord, wasn’t she?). I’m sure she’s seen some stuff but still…I wonder if she will find anything to use against Lindsay in their legal proceedings especially since Lindsay didn’t have the chance to edit or delete anything because she was locked out. Doubtful but who knows.

Ajdjcensk

Sorry if this is already answered, but do we know why they’ve fallen out? And are they stopping the pod for good?

What are the odds you say that and Clara puts up another story talking shite 😂
I haven’t watch any stories today yet but it proves my point 😂 I still follow her and like her page but she has started to become a bit dare I say it lazy 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 I don’t think she would be as good reigning L in as J is.

She just posted there, someone on Patreon let us know how much the numbers drop by 😂 I don’t think she will manage keeping it together and actually getting stuff done. She’s too chaotic

Last edited:

Loliri

Does Lindsay have any mates that are married with kids, more quiet life?
I actually think it would be Lindsay not being able to cope with Jenny having the life she really wants.
I think they've been off since Jenny got engaged.
Oh yeah that's sort of what I meant, not that Jenny would consciously decide "I can't be friends with her now im settling down", more so naturally they were going to drift apart and you're right, maybe Lindsay was a bit jealous and that tension got too much

I’m censoring her user and face. You can see his profile in the screenshot of the recording there. She says “this photographer guy has been asking to do shoots with me for a while and I was like ok ok but I’ve always been busy, I have work and stuff. I was about to reply to him there and this morning I put up like my body on my story and he goes where can I see your uncensored nudes? So that’s what I’d be dealing with if I went to the photo shoot” Then she says she’s naming and shaming him and asks ppl to block and report him. She shared it on her priv stories so it obvs didn’t make it to Twitter
Yiiiiikes