Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dipstick70

Well it certainly made this thread take a turn from discussing the Evan news anymore, I actually doubt she timed it for that reason, I just think she wanted to ruin Love Island for us
Idk I don’t know if there’s much more to say about it unless we get more receipts, and people can discuss two at the same time 😅 maybe the LI thing yes haha

Reactions: 1

doawheelie

Chatty Member
With the whole repeal thing in my personal experience I actually didn’t vote I am all for girls doing whatever they want with their body, but myself personally I’d never have an abortion so I didn’t vote because why should I say no & take away anyone else’s rights to do so & why should I vote yes when it’s something I don’t personally agree with 🤔

Yeah, that’s fair enough but I just think it’s bizarre that she unfollowed L seen as she was hanging out with her a couple of days ago.
Sure Claire has her own personal Instagram the whole time so I’d say the mass unfollowing was a diplomatic move.

Andreaohmy2

Both lindsays sisters still follow jenny
Sarah didnt for a few days. I dont know I just wouldnt be so quick to condeme L when we dont know what happened yet.

I would actually argue that J and L have agreed not to tell anyone what happened, more than likely because if it was tattle related, which is a total guess right now, it would end L's chances of anything successful, and J wouldn't want that for the kids.
Yes I agree that they defo dont want it getting out but if what L did on J was so bad that she left her well paying job and her creation, would she really care how L made her money? Kids or not?

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
I have a great memory but only with useless stuff like petty influencer drama 😂

If anyone wants receipts of this, I can't find the first It Galz thread where it was posted, however, if you listen back to the X Galz ep where Jenny discusses her engagement, Jenny says that at 10pm on Christmas Eve, someone posted on Tattle saying "rumour has it Evan popped the question today" and Lindsay was like "I would loveee to know how they found out" and then later says that it was probably just a fluke or someone saw her bopping around with the ring. Jenny also says that a friend of theirs spotted Jenny in the Shelbourne with the ring on her so it also could've been her but my money is on Lindsay.

Btw I genuinely was a fan of the pod and that's why I'm subbed to X Galz - since its all gone to shit I'm team Jenny all the way and I did feel particularly bad for her when her engagement news got leaked.
I remember this I started that first thread, I think L is toxic enough to be on threads here talking shit about J, what a shitty thing to do steal someone’s good news,

What was the Kneevo comment about?

Last edited:

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
Does Lindsay have any mates that are married with kids, more quiet life?
I actually think it would be Lindsay not being able to cope with Jenny having the life she really wants.
I think they've been off since Jenny got engaged.
Courtney i guess, not sure how close they really are though

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
Feels a bit rich saying 'From a membership point of view, Xgals will continue from July' which basically reads like
'We have come to the agreement the day before the next billing period is due that we will still be taking our full July salary so no more of you cancel before then' Which is V handy for them both, especially when they're coming off a month of giving the Xgalz basically nothing for June and the Xgalz putting up with it. What does "from a membership point of view" mean in return for the subs exactly? What content can they expect for July? I think it'd just be more respectful to pause subs until they sort stuff out, personally.

Maybe some of the diehard XGalz can accept paying for another month of vague promises, but not me. I am personally cancelling that shizz.
It may only be €5 + VAT but it's the principal.

EDIT TO ADD: Jenny removed "co-host" from her bio on insta
How are Xgalz reacting to Jenny’s most recent post does anyone know?

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
Im not sure where the girls are originally from.Is it just me or does there seem to be a high concentration of arse hole influencers living in Portmarnock. No disrespect to anyone who lives there i can think of a few melts
😂😂 Only know of L and Aoife Bermingham. Is there others?

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
Lindsay drunken said one night on one of her shit show lives years ago . That they had fake Facebook pages set up that they can spy on the Facebook groups to see what was said about them . So I'm sure ,both have tattle account and isn't the problem .
They mentioned that loads and fake instas too. The issue probably isn't having an account more so if they were posting.

She is back together with the bf but they aren’t living together. She was doing the whole “eat pray love” thing when they broke up and now that they are back together they seem to be taking it a bit slower
Is she defo back with the fella? Havent heard her mention it