Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopydoo123

Do they not understand their own business model? If they abandon Itgalz, there will be no stream of new listeners, no one new to direct to xgalz, and eventually xgalz will drop off after they get bored/content goes to shit/no longer relate to what L will have to say (or if she gets cancelled)..
Only focusing on itgalz is like dipping into your own well instead of a flowing river, and it will eventually run dry. Bad idea
they could always reboot it when they need it to benefit them again

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
The other party has a name
Could it be that for legal reasons she had to be vague? I think I’m giving her way too much benefit of the doubt lol

Wow.. and you say J knows about this? Madness. Could it have been innocent like taken out of context I wonder
I don’t know what’s worse- lying about Evan asking for nudes or Evan asking for nudes… Probably lying, right?

I’m not that surprised. A lot of photographers who solely photograph women are massive creeps and weirdos. Terry Richardson for example. I’ve read a lot about exploitation in that industry by manipulative photographers. Not saying Evan is one at all but the industry is rife with chancers.

Sorry but he’s rank 🤢

View attachment 644913
To each their own. Def not for me though lol.

How is it pathetic? You cant expect a friendship fall out without some bad blood on both sides, especially when there's money involved and your whole career at stake.

Not saying either is right just genuinely dont think its pathetic, we dont know If J is being as reasonable as its made out
I just can’t deal with all ‘locking out’ business. First L locks J out of Xgalz so J locks L out of itgalz. Now J locks L out of Xgalz too. It’s a mess.

Last edited:

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
This is 100% a publicity stunt!!! I mean come on!!! They have a show to sell and an empire to build. The format was stale they needed to shake it up. I’m a casual listener but this is very obviously for sales!!!!
How do you think it'll continue so? Reunion ep then just back to how it was?

Bonne Femme

Where I got it from was their following/ follower lists. L doesn’t show in Claire’s / Claire doesn’t show in L’s when I look. J and Sarah seemed to unfollow eachother for a few days from what other users were saying. However, as another user said, could be glitchy

Defo glitchy. As that is not the case..

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
Jesus you think you'd want to completely forget about that rather than wearing it like a badge of honour. Mortifying that she sounds almost proud of it or something.
Is anyone sure L is back with the fella? Apart from her being spotted in Ballsbridge has she said anything?
No hasn't said anything!