Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imthebadguyduh

Where are people getting the idea of Lindsay and Clara teaming up? Was it alluded somewhere?
Find it strange seems like it was plucked out of thin air
I said it first a few threads back but I didn’t mean as a co-host, I think she will have her and other irish influencers on as guests but L will stay as the only host 💁‍♀️ Just a guess though no idea what her actual plans are

Icanteven

Chatty Member
i Know it’s probably not whats happening but how mental is it that L is now technically on €12k a month…… for providing what??? some streams of thought, a few edits & using followers problems/stories for content. It is actually outrageous, no wonder she doesn’t want to let go
Who said she's keeping it all and how is that any different to before?

snoopydoo123

Clever move offering free subscription for July...!
They'll have lots of new subscribers and the business value will be based on these numbers...
Everything they do is a money move but good for them I guess. It’s just sad for these die hard fans who want to sugar daddy them or something lol

orla1989

In order for them to be making over 12k a month, how many people are paying into their Patreon! Anyone good at maths by any chance?🤣🤣🤣

Glamgal01

I’m censoring her user and face. You can see his profile in the screenshot of the recording there. She says “this photographer guy has been asking to do shoots with me for a while and I was like ok ok but I’ve always been busy, I have work and stuff. I was about to reply to him there and this morning I put up like my body on my story and he goes where can I see your uncensored nudes? So that’s what I’d be dealing with if I went to the photo shoot” Then she says she’s naming and shaming him and asks ppl to block and report him. She shared it on her priv stories so it obvs didn’t make it to Twitter

Wow.. and you say J knows about this? Madness. Could it have been innocent like taken out of context I wonder

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t even record them or finish editing.

I mean, she could’ve been the one to tell Jenny to pause it perhaps because she doesn’t intend on sending J anymore Xgalz episodes to upload without having access to the patreon herself.
I really doubt it tbh