It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Courtney? Seen a few times in the thread and mention on podcast but I’ve definitely missed something here
Courtney Smith. She's a fashion stylist. Childhood friend of Lindsay and lives next door to her now. She also works with Evan a lot and is friendly with Jenny.

Does anyone know why Jenny and Lindsay fell out before?
I’m pretty sure it was all centred around Lindsay and Jimmy’s relationship. There’s an episode about it, from what I remember basically Lindsay brought him everywhere and her and Jenny never got alone/friendship time, he didn’t really like Jenny and it all escalated.

Reactions: 7
Do we think there will be an update today or will they be coincidently able to speak about it tomorrow (the 1st)

A lot of subs giving goodbye messages, wonder if they’ll be baited back into the drama and sub for July as there is crickets on the regular ItGalz platforms...
I know J said it’s not “YouTube tea” but it really reminds me of Youtubers like Trisha Paytas who go through waves of losing lots of subscribers with drama and then bait them all back again in the end lol

Reactions: 4
yeah, that’s it from what I remember for the pod. Jimmy was a big catalyst for the fallout and then Jenny moved to New York so they weren’t physically seeing each other either/in the same friend group so they stopped talking

Reactions: 3
I’d like to think the galz could make up but this is just so messy. It would take serious work to get their friendship back on course never mind the business. Even if they came back & owned their whole “chaotic queens” buzz like Trisha … it just wouldn’t be the same.
I think a lot of their appeal was their loyalty & ride or die type friendship that even in all the chaos was a rock solid thing… I agree RE Jenny not sharing as much but honestly she prob shared everything she could. Not everyone has that level of drama or past trauma in their lives.
also im a bit suss that the tattler above is Sarah or someone… v well written lol

Reactions: 31
Literally haha, was clearly a very well thought out post too

I mean Jenny always goes on about Trisha Paytas being really smart in that she always knows what she’s doing whether it’s being controversial, manufacturing drama, playing the victim or playing dumb. I can’t help but wonder if this whole falling out wasn’t a marketing strategy but now that it has happened she’s going to use it by holding out on info until a certain date just to take advantage of the situation and make more money. Can’t say I’d blame her for doing that although I do think it’s a bit morally questionable.

Literally haha, was clearly a very well thought out post too
Which post?

She shouldn’t have done that at all but tbf I think it was wrong to have a patreon that said it was the 2 of them when really it was only Lindsay. So I also would’ve been critical if she didn’t change it and people were subscribing thinking they would get new content from the both of them.

It’s so funny that Lindsay ended up biting herself in the ass lol.

I’m curious though- do people think it’s fair that Jenny has now locked Lindsay out of everything

Last edited:
This is defo Sarah...way too verbose to be Lindsay herself

Reactions: 35
Well i suppose J said she has no problem posting the pod L recorded on patreon which seems pretty reasonable, but i think J is too afraid to share the log in with L now after what happened. L What a mess

Reactions: 6
Boss girl can’t be her own boss girl just by removing the business partners name off a website.
History always repeats and has happened again and again through the years;
Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory founded by Adolf and Rudolf Dassler. They had a huge fall out but Rudolf didn’t decide just to ignore his brother and keep the company. They had to split and start again. Adolf founded Adidas, Rudolf founded Puma.

It Galz is dead as a brand. They need to go their separate ways and start with new ventures.

Reactions: 17
History could be repeating itself with this Dave fella

Reactions: 20
This is defo Sarah...way too verbose to be Lindsay herself
Lol Tattlers are always so sus of people who don't want to blindly join in public crucifixion sessions or spend more than 30 seconds considering a more nuanced view of a situation. Lmao I somehow don't think Lindsay's sisters would be describing their family as a cult While my above comment was sympathetic to L, I'm not unsympathetic to J - I just think she's more options available to her. No one deserves trial by tattle.life. People saying J to give L "more rope"... wow. You should take a long hard look in the mirror if you're saying this about people on the internet.

Reactions: 23
Hahah i know yeah, but still hilarious and entertaining to speculate

Reactions: 2
I don't disagree with any of this. I would say that Lindsay has never 'come out' of her trauma - she's just masked it with humour and to a degree used it for content/money. I remember messaging her once saying about how much therapy had helped me with my own emotionally difficult and religious childhood/parents and she was polite in her response but said it wasn't for her. Lindsay frustrates me and I go through cycles of liking her, being appalled by her, feeling bad for her, admiring her, thinking she's a knob etc etc. But I do have this underlying worry about her that she really needs to get professional help making sense of the shit she's been through for her sake but especially the sake of her kids. It is manifesting itself in bizarrely conservative and misogynistic views and shitty unstable relationships, none of which are going to be good for her kids. Facing it is hard, but would be the best thing she could do IMO.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.