It Galz #3 Looks like it’s ran its course, here’s a pic of my fella’s hands down my shorts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they take the t slur out of the episode? I’ve listened but I can only hear ‘a trans’ person I don’t know if my brain is glossing over it because I’m looking out for it around 55/56 mins as someone said above

Reactions: 1
Did they take the t slur out of the episode? I’ve listened but I can only hear ‘a trans’ person I don’t know if my brain is glossing over it because I’m looking out for it around 55/56 mins as someone said above
Nope it’s still there. Are you on the right episode? Its ep #187 at around 55:45 mins. They say trans (which is fine) as well as the t-slur.

Yes they did Jenny said she removed it on the most recent x galz

Nope it’s still there. Are you on the right episode? Its ep #187 at around 55:45 mins. They say trans (which is fine) as well as the t-slur.
Yeah was on the right one on the right part, where they mentioned Nadia being ‘trans’ and ‘transgender’ a few times, poster just above me confirmed they took it out. I listened to whole episode last week they must have gotten the backlash very quickly and taken it out straight away because I don’t remember hearing it then either but wasn’t listening out for it.

Can’t believe it wasn’t edited out first time around, yikes

Yeah was on the right one on the right part, where they mentioned Nadia being ‘trans’ and ‘transgender’ a few times, poster just above me confirmed they took it out. I listened to whole episode last week they must have gotten the backlash very quickly and taken it out straight away because I don’t remember hearing it then either but wasn’t listening out for it.

In the apology she explained she used it in a way to kind of explain how people would have viewed Nadia back then and called her a ******, she didn’t mean to personally call her a ****** (which she did but I sort of understood what her intentions were).
As Jenny said, they wouldn’t be comfortable using any other slur like the N word to this should be treated the same- that left me thinking the same thing as you- if Jenny genuinely feels this way why did she allow it to slip through editing first time?

Reactions: 5

Saying ‘a transgender’ was kind of weird wording but that’s pretty much in keeping with their inability to use phrases correctly in general. For some reason the ‘******’ part is still there for me. I’ll link the screen recording of when Lindsay said it.

In the apology she explained she used it in a way to kind of explain how people would have viewed Nadia back then and called her a ******, she didn’t mean to personally call her a ****** (which she did but I sort of understood what her intentions were).
As Jenny said, they wouldn’t be comfortable using any other slur like the N word to this should be treated the same- that left me thinking the same thing as you- if Jenny genuinely feels this way why did she allow it to slip through editing first time?
Yeah I understand how she didn’t mean it in an offensive way. But like you said it’s weird how they didn’t catch it the first time and it is kind of strange that they only addressed it on Xgalz, not itgalz where they said it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Saying ‘a transgender’ was kind of weird wording but that’s pretty much in keeping with their inability to use phrases correctly in general. For some reason the ‘******’ part is still there for me. I’ll link the screen recording of when Lindsay said it.

Yeah I understand how she didn’t mean it in an offensive way. But like you said it’s weird how they didn’t catch it the first time and it is kind of strange that they only addressed it on Xgalz, not itgalz where they said it.
Video won’t play 😞 I didn’t notice ‘a transgender’, if I heard it I probably thought the other interrupted whoever said it before they could say person. I know, I know, shocking, one of them interrupting the other 😂

How very woke of them 🙄

Video won’t play 😞 I didn’t notice ‘a transgender’, if I heard it I probably thought the other interrupted whoever said it before they could say person. I know, I know, shocking, one of them interrupting the other 😂
Ok so hopefully this works! Now this doesn’t give any context to their convo, it’s just for those who didn’t hear the part where they use the t-slur since they’ve edited it.

• Wow
Ok so hopefully this works! Now this doesn’t give any context to their convo, it’s just for those who didn’t hear the part where they use the t-slur since they’ve edited it.
View attachment 541639
:eek: :ROFLMAO: I mean when they duck will they learn? Jesus Christ. for people who get cancelled so much it's actually funny that they can slip up on something as obvious as this. Shows that their pod is so boring they probably don't even listen back

Reactions: 9
:eek: :ROFLMAO: I mean when they duck will they learn? Jesus Christ. for people who get cancelled so much it's actually funny that they can slip up on something as obvious as this. Shows that their pod is so boring they probably don't even listen back
Sometimes I honestly think all these slip ups are on purpose for controversy

Reactions: 6
Sometimes I honestly think all these slip ups are on purpose for controversy
I don't know on this one. They value the opinion of the LGBTQI+ community I think. It would just take one prolific member of the community to take offence to this and post on IG or twitter for it to blow up....could use the drama honestly, life is pretty dull these days :ROFLMAO:

I don't know on this one. They value the opinion of the LGBTQI+ community I think. It would just take one prolific member of the community to take offence to this and post on IG or twitter for it to blow up....could use the drama honestly, life is pretty dull these days :ROFLMAO:
I get the impression they don't value the opinion of anyone. They just feel like they can say whatever because they're so cool and anti everything.

Reactions: 9
They put on a front for the podcast. Do you remember back in the Sophie Murray episode they said they wouldn't mind if their partners went to massage parlours and received a certain type of massage at the end of the session? I remember laughing at the time thinking "ah yeah right, you are cool with that" and sure, doesn't Lindsay start ranting on her Instagram about women doing yoga out in the park in spanx because she doesn't want her boyfriend looking at them?
I will give it to them, they are a VERY entertaining duo maybe not for the right reasons though!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.