It Galz #3 Looks like it’s ran its course, here’s a pic of my fella’s hands down my shorts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't even listen to it. I'm so over the reality tv & celeb episodes, I find them so boring.

I've basically listened to itgalz since they started, subscribed to their patreon when they started that, even subscribed to XXXgalz for a while.
But I'm just so disappointed at the way it's been going lately. I understand it must be hard to make content during a pandemic but the last episodes have been so vapid and boring.

This is actually my first post on here and funnily enough the only way I discovered this thread was through Jenny & Lindsay bringing it up non stop on their podcast.

As I'm pretty sure the girls still do keep up on tattle here's a plea: Please get your tit together, do your research before recording and move on from recycled daily mail content.

As a long time sub I've been holding out cancelling my membership with the hope they'd get better again, but at this stage it's as good as over.
I completely agree with this! I too am a day one subscriber to xgalz and I’m so disappointed with the way it’s going. How old and unrelevant is Jersey Shore in 2021?! I don’t understand how they’re using it as content... AND the whole Suzanne Jackson thing just blew my mind considering they slagged her off for years. I just don’t get them anymore. Their content is all over the place and uninteresting at this point. I’ve been holding off on unsubscribing too waiting to see if they turn things around but each week is getting worse!! Such a waste of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Where have they disappeared to in the podcast charts, they used to be in and around 20 in the Spotify charts but now they're nowhere to be seen?

Agree their content is diabolical at this stage.

Reactions: 5
Where have they disappeared to in the podcast charts, they used to be in and around 20 in the Spotify charts but now they're nowhere to be seen?

Agree their content is diabolical at this stage.
I just looked there, currently at 182.
Mad I remember them hovering around 10-13.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah at the start of the pod they spoke about Irish influencers and celebs with an honesty that people loved. Looks like they’re too afraid to mention anyone now, unless they’re sucking up to them. No different to any other influencer out there! Sad to watch them resort to talking about tv characters from more than a decade ago 😅

Reactions: 20
Yeah at the start of the pod they spoke about Irish influencers and celebs with an honesty that people loved. Looks like they’re too afraid to mention anyone now, unless they’re sucking up to them. No different to any other influencer out there! Sad to watch them resort to talking about tv characters from more than a decade ago 😅
I definitely think Jenny’s relationship has made her stop criticising Irish bloggers. The likes of Roz and so sue were people Jenny would scoff at if it wasn’t for Evan

Reactions: 26
How do they think that talking about a relationship from a reality tv show is worthy of being Patreon content? Even their live stream was mainly talking about the Kardashians and the likes. If that's what they are choosing to do then they should identify as a pop culture podcast and not as this juicy, X-rated podcast when it's clearly not that anymore. It's definitely time for them to re-evaluate.

Reactions: 26
I laughed out loud when she said that. Jenny was shocked into silence, it was so funny. And she was like "what? I watched half of it"

There was one a while ago as well slating Beyonce for not collaborating with artists especially unknown and female artists. The same year beyonce released an album that was entirely collaborations with African artists bar a few songs. I don't even know much about her and I knew this. I couldn't get over how long and confidently they spoke about it. Made me realise how full of tit they are.

Convincing bullshitters though I will give them that.
Reminds me of the Paris Hilton documentary It Galz podcast they did with James Kavanagh last year. Pod starts by one of the girls asking James, “so did you watch the documentary?” Surely a prerequisite of coming on said pod would be to watch the documentary :unsure:

Tbf a lot of podcasters are guilty of getting things wrong and basic research or fact-checking but the galz take the biscuit.

In one of their live streams someone mentioned about the Oprah and Megan/Harry interview and the colour of the skin comment. Jenny (who hadn’t watched the Interview) started to retell Lindsay that Harry had asked Megan how dark the baby would be. It was the authoritative tone of Jenny that killed me, like just went with it like it was the gospel truth. Then Lindsay thank God said “nah I don’t think it was Harry that said that to Meg” and because it was a livestream others picked up on it and Jenny very swiftly moved on and said she hadn’t watched it.

Like a lot of galz here I am a former X gal subscriber, so keep an eye out on here to see what the content is. A Sam and Ronnie podcast, really - that is clearly an x gal podcast at best.

Lindsay is never going to spill to tea on her new bf...now that might get the subscribers up!

Reactions: 9
They need to pick a target market and stick to it.... the pod they put out about the vlog squad drama appeals to an audience younger then the girls themselves, this weeks pod is about jersey shore which is more for the listeners 26yrs+.
They are pushing it on both aspects- from them trying to appear cool to a younger age and failing and then trying to stay relevant to the older age group and topics being terrible. Like what person over 27/28 gives a tit about Ron from JS? What person below this age know anything about them 🤣 it would be more useful to chat wedding and relationships and things they are dealing with in their life now so the listeners can grow with them and relate

This hits it on the spot for me. They have no target audience - one day its 18 year olds who are really into youtubers and all the drama that comes along with them, the next its about y2k and old Jersey and geordie shore episodes. Which I dont mind actually, but im not 18, im older. And I also don't think it is worth paying money monthly for. I keep hanging on in there hoping its gonna get better but week after week its the same.

Reactions: 5
I heard the “apology” - it’s around 30 mins into Ron and Sam episode. The mention Roz and So Sue, saying they said it’s a slur?! It didn’t make a lot of sense to me!

Oh God I'd say it was a very laboured apology
I think it’s kinda dumb to say stuff on itgalz and then apologise on Xgalz. They should apologize on itgalz, not put it behind a paywall. But honestly there’s no point in even apologising if you’re not actually sorry.

How do they think that talking about a relationship from a reality tv show is worthy of being Patreon content? Even their live stream was mainly talking about the Kardashians and the likes. If that's what they are choosing to do then they should identify as a pop culture podcast and not as this juicy, X-rated podcast when it's clearly not that anymore. It's definitely time for them to re-evaluate.
Yeah they’ve done so much reality tv tit. They did an ep on Xgalz ‘dissecting reality lads who are massive red flags’ and a month later they do an ep on a reality tv couple, sammie + Ronnie’s toxic relationship. Talk about content...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think it’s kinda dumb to say stuff on itgalz and then apologise on Xgalz. They should apologize on itgalz, not put it behind a paywall. But honestly there’s no point in even apologising if you’re not actually sorry.

Yeah they’ve done so much reality tv tit. They did an ep on Xgalz ‘dissecting reality lads who are massive red flags’ and a month later they do an ep on a reality tv couple, sammie + Ronnie’s toxic relationship. Talk about content...
Found that episode so irritating too. They made quite damaging statements about both Gaz and Wayne Linker. They hadn’t watched celebs go dating which is probably the easiest insight into Wayne’s personality. But they felt they knew everything about him.
I personally found Wayne almost lovable and harmless after watching the show, but they painted him as this dark creep. Maybe that’s just my opinion but it annoyed me how they were making such strong statements based off his Instagram stories

Reactions: 2
Jenny’s stories, you have to laugh. Next weeks pod is recycling/ using other people’s old content from Reddit, while also fishing for listeners to provide the meat of the episode... “send your stories but make them snappy, juicy and niche while also short enough to fit in a question box”. What’s their contribution other than compiling these?

I understand they are now striving to be a kind of call in kind of line now but it reeks of just taking the lazy route🤷🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jenny’s stories, you have to laugh. Next weeks pod is recycling/ using other people’s old content from Reddit, while also fishing for listeners to provide the meat of the episode... “send your stories but make them snappy, juicy and niche while also short enough to fit in a question box”. What’s their contribution other than compiling these?

I understand they are now striving to be a kind of call in kind of line now but it reeks of just taking the lazy route🤷🏼
And they say Sophie Murray uses her followers stories for content ...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.