It Galz #3 Looks like it’s ran its course, here’s a pic of my fella’s hands down my shorts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya the latest Nikki Grahame episode there were a few bits that Lindsay got wrong... would make you wonder how much research is gone into each episode..
This has bugged me before too. On one of the sex and City episodes, I was actually shouting at the radio as they were getting so many things wrong! Also don't know why but was shocked when Lindsay didn't even listen to the full song for the little NAS X episode, she couldn't give 4 minutes of her time for work!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This has bugged me before too. On one of the sex and City episodes, I was actually shouting at the radio as they were getting so many things wrong! Also don't know why but was shocked when Lindsay didn't even listen to the full song for the little NAS X episode, she couldn't give 4 minutes of her time for work!
I laughed out loud when she said that. Jenny was shocked into silence, it was so funny. And she was like "what? I watched half of it"

There was one a while ago as well slating Beyonce for not collaborating with artists especially unknown and female artists. The same year beyonce released an album that was entirely collaborations with African artists bar a few songs. I don't even know much about her and I knew this. I couldn't get over how long and confidently they spoke about it. Made me realise how full of tit they are.

Convincing bullshitters though I will give them that.

• Haha
I get the vibe that jenny does be really embarrassed for the shite lindsay comes out with. She seemed to be cringing for her at certain moments of the live stream and when lindsay says something really un PC jenny always bypasses it. I'm really considering cancelling xgalz as it just doesn't do it for me anymore as its nothing personal to them anymore- all very samey samey. Seems they want to push the triple xgalz thing as the new saucy scandalous gossip pod but I dont see it happening tbh

I laughed out loud when she said that. Jenny was shocked into silence, it was so funny. And she was like "what? I watched half of it"

There was one a while ago as well slating Beyonce for not collaborating with artists especially unknown and female artists. The same year beyonce released an album that was entirely collaborations with African artists bar a few songs. I don't even know much about her and I knew this. I couldn't get over how long and confidently they spoke about it. Made me realise how full of tit they are.

Convincing bullshitters though I will give them that.
Agree. They knew so little but were going on like they knew her personally

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone watch the livestream? It was really really bad. They bodyshamed khloe kardashian and Scott disick.. then proceed to discuss Nikkis battle with anorexia???? The irony is lost on them...

I agree I felt Jenny was cringing at Lindsay saying out of line things

Reactions: 8
Did anyone watch the livestream? It was really really bad. They bodyshamed khloe kardashian and Scott disick.. then proceed to discuss Nikkis battle with anorexia???? The irony is lost on them...

I agree I felt Jenny was cringing at Lindsay saying out of line things
If your colleague said something out of line, you, or a manager predominantly, would have to say something - their friendship will be the curse of that podcast, Jenny doesn't have the wherewithall to say anything to her, or to be honest, agrees with her the majority of the time. They'll be done and dusted within the year, unless the live shows can start up again

Reactions: 1
Jenny could not be more of a basic witch on her insta stories. The fact that she thinks she’s not like other influencers is delusional.

• Haha
Jenny pretending she isn’t bothered planning her wedding on her Instagram stories, then outed herself during that live as she had a ‘wedding’ folder on her laptop.

which is totally normal-but don’t pretend you are too cool to be arsed planning your own wedding when you clearly are.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Omg that's embarrassing 😄
Jenny pretending she isn’t bothered planning her wedding on her Instagram stories, then outed herself during that live as she had a ‘wedding’ folder on her laptop.

which is totally normal-but don’t pretend you are too cool to be arsed planning your own wedding when you clearly are.

Reactions: 1

I don't get it like 🤣 be excited about your wedding Jenny, it's ok

Reactions: 17
Xgalz, how was the sammie + Ronnie episode?
I didn't even listen to it. I'm so over the reality tv & celeb episodes, I find them so boring.

I've basically listened to itgalz since they started, subscribed to their patreon when they started that, even subscribed to XXXgalz for a while.
But I'm just so disappointed at the way it's been going lately. I understand it must be hard to make content during a pandemic but the last episodes have been so vapid and boring.

This is actually my first post on here and funnily enough the only way I discovered this thread was through Jenny & Lindsay bringing it up non stop on their podcast.

As I'm pretty sure the girls still do keep up on tattle here's a plea: Please get your tit together, do your research before recording and move on from recycled daily mail content.

As a long time sub I've been holding out cancelling my membership with the hope they'd get better again, but at this stage it's as good as over.

Reactions: 26
So disappointed again this weeks x gals is about Sam and ronnie😏 I only watched jersey shore a few times so I probably won’t even listen 😏 I’m thinking about unsubscribing I love all their old episodes I’ve nearly them all listened to now and the new ones are getting worse and worse

Reactions: 9
They need to pick a target market and stick to it.... the pod they put out about the vlog squad drama appeals to an audience younger then the girls themselves, this weeks pod is about jersey shore which is more for the listeners 26yrs+.
They are pushing it on both aspects- from them trying to appear cool to a younger age and failing and then trying to stay relevant to the older age group and topics being terrible. Like what person over 27/28 gives a tit about Ron from JS? What person below this age know anything about them 🤣 it would be more useful to chat wedding and relationships and things they are dealing with in their life now so the listeners can grow with them and relate

Reactions: 21
They need to pick a target market and stick to it.... the pod they put out about the vlog squad drama appeals to an audience younger then the girls themselves, this weeks pod is about jersey shore which is more for the listeners 26yrs+.
They are pushing it on both aspects- from them trying to appear cool to a younger age and failing and then trying to stay relevant to the older age group and topics being terrible. Like what person over 27/28 gives a tit about Ron from JS? What person below this age know anything about them 🤣 it would be more useful to chat wedding and relationships and things they are dealing with in their life now so the listeners can grow with them and relate
They seem to be struggling badly for content ideas.. while Jenny is literally sitting on one - HER WEDDING!
I’m pretty sure anyone who listens to the pod regardless of age would enjoy hearing about her ideas/planning etc.

Reactions: 14
Lindsay’s apology about saying the t slur gave me major sorry you feel that way it’s not my fault I can’t keep up with woke culture vibes.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.